The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: uni girls

Anyone can share tony ctc?
Old 29-09-2022, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
jondoe4466 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same here if got uni girl but I'm looking for hatyai
Old 01-10-2022, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Sounds like plenty of raw actions )
Bkk with uni girls is expected to be full suite like a gf. Most if not all of them are ready for it. I don’t care if they are on pills since I am only there for a week
Old 01-10-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 15
jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Bkk with uni girls is expected to be full suite like a gf. Most if not all of them are ready for it. I don’t care if they are on pills since I am only there for a week
That’s why the premium pricing. It has to be high enough to be restrictive to mass market.
Old 03-10-2022, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 17
oneknightstand is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroneknightstand is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will be in bkk this week would really appreciate a legit contact! Thx bros in advance!
Old 06-10-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 0
terrujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterterrujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterterrujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterterrujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterterrujin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any kind person can share tony ctc 🙏🏻🙇🏻‍♂️
Old 07-10-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2860 / Power: 7
maeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros,

Going to bkk at end of the month,
Am interested to try out tony’s service.
Can anyone share the price range and the duration ?

Many thanks
Old 07-10-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maeda91 View Post
Hi Bros,

Going to bkk at end of the month,
Am interested to try out tony’s service.
Can anyone share the price range and the duration ?

Many thanks
Short time up to 2hrs easily 6k and above. Prettier ones can go 10k and above.
If you want up to 4hrs (entertainment), it is about 8k and above.
Overnight is probably at least 10k and above.

Usually it is better to state your budget and whether you want ST(2 or 4hr) or LT and tonybkk will recruit based on your preferences. Just be prepared to pay more if you want SYTs or pretty MC models. There are normal working or office ladies doing sideline budgeted at the lower range that are comparable to the prettier ladies you can find in Thermae.

Want more details, just contact tonybkk.
Old 07-10-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2860 / Power: 7
maeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Short time up to 2hrs easily 6k and above. Prettier ones can go 10k and above.
If you want up to 4hrs (entertainment), it is about 8k and above.
Overnight is probably at least 10k and above.

Usually it is better to state your budget and whether you want ST(2 or 4hr) or LT and tonybkk will recruit based on your preferences. Just be prepared to pay more if you want SYTs or pretty MC models. There are normal working or office ladies doing sideline budgeted at the lower range that are comparable to the prettier ladies you can find in Thermae.

Want more details, just contact tonybkk.
Thanks bro for the info, will check with tony
Old 12-10-2022, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
driver6699 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, anyone can share tony's contact? Will be in bangkok tmr.
Old 13-10-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eunie View Post
anyone got good contacts other than that tonybkk? those bros that frequent him kindly share experiences?
Is tonybkk good?

Are you going to BKK?
Old 18-10-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Did a quick browse on FIWF, prices are rather attractive but seems like most ads showing incalls "❌ Not accepting work outside"? Well, I prefer outcalls to my hotel, any bros whom have tried can verify or provide further advice?
Old 18-10-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy456 View Post
Did a quick browse on FIWF, prices are rather attractive but seems like most ads showing incalls "❌ Not accepting work outside"? Well, I prefer outcalls to my hotel, any bros whom have tried can verify or provide further advice?
Take photos with a pinch of salt. Most are heavily edited, and the usual issues with fair vs tanned akin, smooth vs pimpled facial complexion, slim vs putting on weight.

There are one or two agencies that offer outcall, but it is the exception not norm for fiwfan. If really want outcall, can always book, find someone you like, ask for their Line, and request outcall. Some of these ladies, especially thoae that work freelance may consider this request. Price up to you to negotiate.
Old 18-10-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Take photos with a pinch of salt. Most are heavily edited, and the usual issues with fair vs tanned akin, smooth vs pimpled facial complexion, slim vs putting on weight.

There are one or two agencies that offer outcall, but it is the exception not norm for fiwfan. If really want outcall, can always book, find someone you like, ask for their Line, and request outcall. Some of these ladies, especially thoae that work freelance may consider this request. Price up to you to negotiate.
Yeah atoll bro, the photos posted looked too good to be true for the listed pricing....all looked like model qualities. Looks like still best to stick with Thermae, much easier like going to supermarkets for shopping groceries where can see and choose on the spot.
Old 18-10-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future

Any tips or rec for Bangkok?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1