The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
jefi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRODUCTION OPERATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eequalmc2 View Post
I also like Sichuan gals.
Same here as well.
Old 30-09-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
wah so many like szechuan gals

I guess we like them spicy....
SG started to know szechuan when there was a very massy earth quake in wenchuan back then even those came SG from others PV oso said they from SC .
Just this year they had a earth quake again ... so r we expecting more szechuan FLs / MLs ?
Old 01-10-2022, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wah so many like szechuan gals

I guess we like them spicy....
I suppose you will bring them to eat 川菜 right? 辣子鸡,酸菜鱼,水煮牛肉, tan yu grilled fish etc. A few times I broke out in cold sweat because they ordered the full version, not like the reduced spiciness we are used to. Then after the meal when they asked me where shall we go to next...

My real answer is I want to go home and shit. Just sit on the toilet bowl and hear my tummy complain and my anus cry when I finally shit out all that crazy chilli.
Old 01-10-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I suppose you will bring them to eat 川菜 right? 辣子鸡,酸菜鱼,水煮牛肉, tan yu grilled fish etc. A few times I broke out in cold sweat because they ordered the full version, not like the reduced spiciness we are used to. Then after the meal when they asked me where shall we go to next...

My real answer is I want to go home and shit. Just sit on the toilet bowl and hear my tummy complain and my anus cry when I finally shit out all that crazy chilli.

I learn the hard way also. So I either bring my own milk to drink or ask for a bowl of Cleer soup to wash the spicy off a bit by dipping the meet into the clear soup. Drinking soda pop drinks or hot drinks will only burn u more
Old 01-10-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 3
Dragon2024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
SG started to know szechuan when there was a very massy earth quake in wenchuan back then even those came SG from others PV oso said they from SC .
Just this year they had a earth quake again ... so r we expecting more szechuan FLs / MLs ?
Agreed with you and formerly dunno.
Old 01-10-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 6
ClassicPepsi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2024 View Post
Agreed with you and formerly dunno.
My exact sentiments.
Old 01-10-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
hicum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Haha after the meal I straight away look for the nearest toilet
Old 03-10-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:

It depends, my own experiences were quite some time back, since I stopped hanging out with them after getting into a relationship with my ex-wife.

The thing is these gals were usually from villages, towns or 2nd/3rd tier cities back home (and there were doing similar job, production supervisor/operators back home), the executives were usually from larger cities like Chengdu or Chongqing.

They were not as sophisticated nor that exposed to different cultures (food) so I bring them eat different things first like our white pepper crabs, sometimes Indian food, Japanese food etc. food they don't get to eat back home.

While there were no Wechat, Xiao Hong Shu back then, you will be surprise these gals will still take pictures of themselves with the food, 留念 they said. It was only after a while then they started craving for Szechuan food, then I go with them to eat lor.

Actually those I hung out with, they prefer to cook their own szechuan food. Szechuan is a big place, every little city and town cooked differently....

One szechuan gal told me to drink a bit of milk before eating would help, so I just innocently ask, 你有吗? she then glanced at me, I was like

It only dawned on me after dinner ended when she said she was a little tired, so being the nice gentleman I am, I had to book a room and rest
Old 03-10-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
One szechuan gal told me to drink a bit of milk before eating would help, so I just innocently ask, 你有吗? she then glanced at me, I was like

It only dawned on me after dinner ended when she said she was a little tired, so being the nice gentleman I am, I had to book a room and rest
Always healthy and tasty to have your milk fresh from the source
Old 03-10-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone can share who are the likely targets?

First few times Smile at you?
Next few times wave at you?
Follow by saying hi and smile?

Are the above signs of she is interested in you?
Old 07-10-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Is there a plateform to talk toVietnamese girls.Saw this particular girl working in supermarket and will like to befriend her.
Old 07-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Is there a plateform to talk toVietnamese girls.Saw this particular girl working in supermarket and will like to befriend her.
China = Wechat
Malaysian/Singaporean = WhatsApp
Taiwan = Line
So what the people in other countries commonly used?
Old 15-10-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
China = Wechat
Taiwan = Line
Telegram getting popular.
Old 15-10-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 13
aqua2004 is one of the Best!aqua2004 is one of the Best!aqua2004 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
China = Wechat
Taiwan = Line
there is apps call Zalo that also quite popular at vietnam.
Old 16-10-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

China = WeChat (But many Vietnamese use too)
SG = Whatsapp
Thailand and Taiwan = Line
Vietnam = Zalo
Scammers and all the 见不得光 = Telegram

Anyone knows Myanmese usually use which app or which app to source for them

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1