The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 12
xuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to all
Very nice CIM SYT recommendation

Tried the following gal today.. sibeh shiok.

Thought she is a good gem so recommend. Any bros got good cim recommendations,please share with me as I am a CIM lover. Will up points if recommendation is as good or better than the following:

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-anna/
Old 08-12-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 15
janu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Very nice CIM SYT recommendation

Did you have to pay extra for CIM? Or was it included in the price advertised?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuelanghu View Post

Thought she is a good gem so recommend. Any bros got good cim recommendations,please share with me as I am a CIM lover. Will up points if recommendation is as good or better than the following:

Old 01-01-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 4
bonomonod deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonomonod deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can try MM or Molly CIM plus teasing, squirt is an addon too
Old 30-09-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 15
sashimi888 is one of the Best!sashimi888 is one of the Best!sashimi888 is one of the Best!sashimi888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonomonod View Post
Can try MM or Molly CIM plus teasing, squirt is an addon too

How do i get the contact. After cant seem to view sglonely, my source of cim gone
Old 07-10-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2069 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashimi888 View Post
How do i get the contact. After cant seem to view sglonely, my source of cim gone
Molly has RTC. As for MM, you can go to HC Thread and get her contacts on the 1st post.
So far, MM, Abby and TT in the HC thread are quite good with BBBJ and CIM.
Old 31-12-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
JamesYoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros who goes to BBBJ and CIM not scared tio some kind of STD? or got some kind of skills involved?
Old 01-01-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 14
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesYoung View Post
Bros who goes to BBBJ and CIM not scared tio some kind of STD? or got some kind of skills involved?
Not easy to find CIM or have the skills to do CIM. Many women are simply not equipped for it. So yea, some specific skills are necessary
Old 05-01-2023, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Best cim is when girls continue the up down motion with tight suction and keep on licking the peehole
Once you tried it, you will want it again and again
Old 05-01-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 5
IlovePussylicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIlovePussylicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Best cim is when girls continue the up down motion with tight suction and keep on licking the peehole
Boss NiaoRenn, when you going to rock again? very long never hear from you liao in bonk 1.
Old 05-01-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlovePussylicki View Post
Boss NiaoRenn, when you going to rock again? very long never hear from you liao in bonk 1.
Rocking dome 3 and private MLS haha
Old 05-01-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 5
IlovePussylicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIlovePussylicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Re: Very nice CIM SYT recommendation

Quote:
Rocking dome 3 and private MLS haha
Rock them all! haha. I waiting those syt from thai come back to sg. Hope got new syt to rock la and geez in it... camping for your FR too
Old 06-01-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

janu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Exactly. The best feeling!

Quote:
Old 06-01-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

ShaSha give very good unlimited bbbj and cim. Besides unlimited FJ.
Old 07-01-2023, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuelanghu View Post

This girl very ex
Old 09-01-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 12
xuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to all

Ya.. recently she up her price .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1