The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Beemerboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Has anyone been to Soap/Mitu in Bangkok lately? Did they raise their prices? It seems you have to pay separately for the girl and for the nuru lotion now? So you have to spend a minimum of 6000thb if you choose the lowest tier and the Thai lotion?
Old 06-10-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rauzitransform deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemerboi View Post
Has anyone been to Soap/Mitu in Bangkok lately? Did they raise their prices? It seems you have to pay separately for the girl and for the nuru lotion now? So you have to spend a minimum of 6000thb if you choose the lowest tier and the Thai lotion?
I don't think they've raised their prices in that way - the price you see on the girl's picture is the one you pay with a 1k discount on the sum if you get 2.

Their prices seem to be higher than before in 2 ways - the price per girl (2800 - 6000, with most being 4400 or 5000) and the time of the session (used to be 80 minutes, now 60).
Old 07-10-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Went kokoro again this time. Though their line said only 2 ladies, when I went and ask in person can 3? The lady said of course. And the counter lady also said take more.. the mamasan looks bonkable. And the counter gal also.

End up choose Julia and kyoro only. As the rest dun really like. Got another lady but she don't look at me, so didn't choose. These two ladies quite power for me. Soapy for quite long. Finger both of them while they b2b me. And Julia politely ask can lick my arse? Of course ok for me. She is really good at work. Blow and blow, hj, boob f and so on. Then go jaccuzi with Julia and got her bbbj inside and using her pussy to rub my dick.

Going to nuru, both ladies gliding here and there, using my feet to molest their nipples and so on.. liming here and there.. when flip around, kyoro hj me while Julia glide on me.. suddenly bth and shot out my load. From the beginning Julia has been trying hard to make me cum but I didn't.. but nuru gel too smooth and with that fast strokes, I cum

Think Julia sad I didn't cum on her.. wash up and massage by 4 hands.. thought of second round cos haven't f any of their pussy.. only finger.. but end up not enough Time and kyoro said dun wanna wake didi up.

Kyoro is petite with nice books and slim. Julia boobs quite a handful and looks pretty. Too bad didn't f them.

The other time went but only choose 1 lady called Emily. Only 4 gals to choose that time.. not as good but just relax and chill..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 09-10-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
End up choose Julia and kyoro only. As the rest dun really like. Got another lady but she don't look at me, so didn't choose. These two ladies quite power for me. Soapy for quite long. Finger both of them while they b2b me. And Julia politely ask can lick my arse? Of course ok for me. She is really good at work. Blow and blow, hj, boob f and so on. Then go jaccuzi with Julia and got her bbbj inside and using her pussy to rub my dick.

From the beginning Julia has been trying hard to make me cum but I didn't.. but nuru gel too smooth and with that fast strokes, I cum
Julia is pretty, too bad couldn't get her the last time cuz another customer selected faster. That counter girl is very pretty. That nuru gel is so slippery and with all the body contact, it's so easy to bth and shoot.
Old 09-10-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 10
PayanPlay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPayanPlay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by frondsdu View Post
Do you mind sharing the website name? I can't find it on google.
Yes they are open, soi 26 a bit further from 7/11
Old 09-10-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

PayanPlay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPayanPlay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sharing best Nuru shops in my opinion visits in last 6 months.

1) Doki Doki soi 31 - more expensive but top notch service and good girls (rimming on offer)

2) Mitu - now somewhere soi 23 - real Japanese run place, take their training very serious and have multiple levels which are correct (eg 5 star girl the best)

3) Dozo - Soi 33 - Second floor pretty discreet, good rooms and cast is good (seem to change a lot though)

4) Aurora - soi 33 - changed names multiple times but this iteration has a good Nuru setup, ladies best to book ahead as walk-in may be disappointing

You can try the first 3 no questions asked

All places are 3-6k eg Doki Doki is 3500 standard
Old 09-10-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
shadowseraph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PayanPlay View Post

1) Doki Doki soi 31 - more expensive but top notch service and good girls (rimming on offer)

2) Mitu - now somewhere soi 23 - real Japanese run place, take their training very serious and have multiple levels which are correct (eg 5 star girl the best)

3) Dozo - Soi 33 - Second floor pretty discreet, good rooms and cast is good (seem to change a lot though)

4) Aurora - soi 33 - changed names multiple times but this iteration has a good Nuru setup, ladies best to book ahead as walk-in may be disappointing

Who did you try at Doki and Mitu?
Old 09-10-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
shadowseraph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PayanPlay View Post

Who did you try at Doki and mitu? Any good provider?
Old 10-10-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowseraph View Post
Who did you try at Doki and mitu? Any good provider?
Hi Doki Doki I tried KiKi and Tata, both where very good. They start a bit routine but can warm up with DATY and the sliding.

Mitu I can’t remember (been a while) the star rating if their staff is pretty accurate (it may have been Yuki)
Old 11-10-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Julia is pretty, too bad couldn't get her the last time cuz another customer selected faster. That counter girl is very pretty. That nuru gel is so slippery and with all the body contact, it's so easy to bth and shoot.
Yah.. counter lady ask me why don't get 3 ladies. Should have asm her to join in. Haha.. another lady who help to bring girls out also nice..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 11-10-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Yah.. counter lady ask me why don't get 3 ladies. Should have asm her to join in. Haha.. another lady who help to bring girls out also nice..
If its her, I'd like to have all the time for her haha ... I will try head here again on next trip next month. Gotta to find a way to ditch my colleagues haha ...
Old 11-10-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
I think I am heading to Doki Doki this week

They have a telegram where you can see some of the girls. But
I feel some of the photo seems to have different girls same name

Any recommendation for the girls?
(Looking for young, fair skins, and good gfe)

>UPDATE 12/September/22<
Pam
Whisky
Rose
Dada
Yuri
Sara
Bebe
Bowvy
Mia (New Lady)
Mayu (New Lady)
Linda (New Lady)
Can share their telegram nick?
Old 15-10-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
eggtzu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited doki doki at opening hours and only had 2 girls available - Spy and Aunaun. Took Spy for 90min and the session was average. So maybe not good idea to visit too early due to lack of choices.
Old 15-10-2022, 03:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
jjtesting is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just a quick check with all the da ge here, is there any happy ending massage that you guys can intro near Platinum Fashion Mall?
Old 20-10-2022, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
Naughtybo26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time leaving comment out of SG. Visited Dokidoki kiki.

Good body for doggy.

Face normal, boob super fake and hard, can feel the water bomb. Got nipple Pierce which makes nuru massage super uncomfortable.

Keeps watching time and waste time makeup after first round.

Old man hard to shoot, she will rush you faster and say want stop since 60 mins only and able get refund. Fuck her LA, where got such thing, the admin say no refund.

Sian. But on the way out saw nanny, looks sexy and pretty, the admin say boob is real. May try next day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1