The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-10-2022, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
Newtonyork deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewtonyork deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Wow! A blast from the past! You mean Dear is still there? She was there when All Stars spun off from EZ. But she was almost skinny. Got to be friendly with her cause she was always sitting outside, but never went with her cause got the vibe it would be a rush job.
Yeah, she's a little on the chubbier side now, especially her tummy, but still quite friendly. Yes, quite rush service but she covers all the basics. Definitely hustles very hard to make a living since she's at All Stars day time and Thermae at night. She's popular because she's so very cute, but I doubt anyone repeats with her. 
Old 06-10-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 14
lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all

any bro in sukhumvit area? is there flooding there? going bkk this sun a bit worry
Old 06-10-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynex123 View Post
any bro in sukhumvit area? is there flooding there? going bkk this sun a bit worry
Water level getting higher here.. Ayuthaya upwards already flooding, if they release water from the dam, maybe 50-50..keep yourself updated to be safe.

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 06-10-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 14
lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
Water level getting higher here.. Ayuthaya upwards already flooding, if they release water from the dam, maybe 50-50..keep yourself updated to be safe.
Thanks. seriously maybe need to cancel the trip if the flood continue and it looks like it
Old 06-10-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3547 / Power: 17
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute

bring wet weather clothing.

Old 06-10-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynex123 View Post
Thanks. seriously maybe need to cancel the trip if the flood continue and it looks like it
I doubt that the governor will allow Sukhkumvit area to be flooded. It is still raining on and off in bangkok, but not torrential downpour in the last couple of days. If weather maintains like this, nothing to worry too much about.

Still need to bring umbrella though.
Old 07-10-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shadowseraph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Went to BKK for a get away trip last week. Nothing new experience, met up a FL1 Siam bu for a few days, went nana, SC, thermea and Doki Doki.
I stay at Suk soi11, while walking the soi, saw a finishing renovated shop opp Levels club(closed). The shop front states Club Candy. Suspect it's another kind of Sugar. Too bad it's not open yet. Will venture next time or any bros going bkk soon can go see see look look.
who did you try at doki? any good report?
Old 07-10-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 12
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowseraph View Post
who did you try at doki? any good report?
I tried Whiskey. As I remember some bro give good report on her before. I was only shown 3 girls when I was there. Tried asking for Kiki, but the mamasan say Kiki is FL, she also don't know what time she will be coming in.

Whiskey was good... Just good. Milfy, manmade boobs, service oriented. Lacks gfe.
For me it's been there tried that. Guess wouldn't be rtf-ing. Unless kiki. Haha
Old 07-10-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Beemerboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I was in BKK a few weeks ago and will be going back Oct 26-31. If anyone is available to hang Oct 26 to 27 I am free. I will be staying in the Sukhimvit area near Nana station. On my last trip there a few weeks ago I went to the following places (will provide a short description of what’s available but if you have more questions feel free to message me).

1) Little Duck Massage - this is a Soapland massage type place in the Ratchadaphisek road area. This area has a bunch of soapies and I started at Emmanuelle but they didn’t have anything that caught my eye so I walked down a few other massage shops including Merci and Alaina. Little Duck took over the old spot that used to be Nataree but completely different owners. Anyways, seems Little Duck has the hottest young girls so I decided to try it. It costs 4000thb for a session with a young girl forgot her name but it included a soapy bath session with the fun stuff and then on the bed after. Didn’t feel like the girl worked too hard because my session finished maybe 45 mins into it but since I was satisfied I didn’t mind too much. Typically the sessions last 90 mins or so. Not a bad place if you prefer younger girls although the price is a bit higher than the ones next door.

2) Daisy Dream Massage - heard some good things about this place and they are know for their nuru but I decided to just go with the basic 2000thh package. I picked Sindy from the lineup although I had already decided on her before I got there. She has a big rack and some curves and was quite attractive to me and also seemed somewhat young under 30 years old. So basically the package comes with a body to body massage with some bbbj action and then finish on the bed. For the price it’s a good deal and you have a good selection of providers. May go back but there are too many places I’d like to try first.
Old 07-10-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Beemerboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Part 2

3) thermae - ended up here at night based on a recommendation from a friend. Didn’t even know this place existed but was curious and just walked by and saw that it’s a pickup bar in the evenings. Quite a bit of people both girls and guys inside at around the 10pm. Some good lookers there and decided to see how things worked here so found out that you just go up to the girls if you are interested in them. Many of these girls if they don’t like you they won’t talk to you or maybe they are just shy but basically just went meeting some that I was interested in. The prices the girls asked for ranged from between 2500-4000baht, mostly 3000thb. Talked to some I was interested in and for their line contacts but since I had already gone to Daisy dream earlier that day, I didn’t feel the urge to bring back a girl that night. Also at these types of places there’s no accountability of these girls because they can just go back to your place take your money and then provide horrible service. So I was a bit worried of the potential bad service and the price didn’t seem that cheap to me. Think most of the girls there are just there to make a quick buck so I didn’t want to take the chance but I’m sure if you find one that is genuinely interested in you then maybe you’d have a good time. But I jist wasnt willing to spend 3000thb on unknown girls when there’s plenty of highly reviewed providers out there.

My next trip I’m planning to check out 7th Heaven, possibly soap/mitu nuru massage, or an independent from fiwfans. Any recommendations how to pick out the good providers from fiwfans?
Old 07-10-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shadowseraph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I tried Whiskey. As I remember some bro give good report on her before. I was only shown 3 girls when I was there. Tried asking for Kiki, but the mamasan say Kiki is FL, she also don't know what time she will be coming in.

Whiskey was good... Just good. Milfy, manmade boobs, service oriented. Lacks gfe.
Thanks. How old was she? Does the picture match the person?
Old 07-10-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
freshstartm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

kiki is ymmv. but you can try if you want. my experience with doki doki is so-so. But then again I am not a nuru fan.
Old 07-10-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Went bacara cos my regular went to bacara after covid ends. Before she was at crazy house. Thought go there see see.

End up ask her come to me to catch up and buy drinks for her. Saw another lady looks nor bad with her boobs jumping in front of me. So ask my lady tikky if I can ask another one over. She said of course. She love it. So the other lady Amy came over. Then tikky said her real friend dancing over there. Ask me buy her drink. So ok lo. Not really my taste but like a school girl who looks innocent.

Talk talk a bit and give them drink den ask if want 4P. Itchy itchy so said ok lo. Let's go.. Amy dressed out looks like a sexy batch. Tikky still the same cute girl but think she has aged.. cos she's petite so still ok. The other school girl really like a blur girl..

Cos raining so we end up at the nearby hotel for St. Bar fine and drink total 4.2k. And pay them 3k each for short time. Total 13.2k I think can do 3 girl at kokoro and got some change for dinner.

Overall quite a good bonk as all quite accommodating. Tikky blow me followed by Amy. While Amy blow me, tikky French me and I finger her while school girl lick my nip and I finger her too. It's a mess with action. All around.. Amy rode me cg first.. while school gal go and lick my balls. And I bring tikky to sit on me for me to eat her pussy.

Den to school gal riding me.. she's one wild batch.. rode very hard.. and I bring Amy to sit on me after my dick was funking her.. her pussy is nice too.. feel that they wan me to cum fast but I endure.. den change to tikky to fuck me as they thought I should release in her.. she reverse cg me while the other 2 working on me.. some time passed and I haven't cum.. so they ask me to finish with tikky missionary.. pump really hard to cum.. thought of doing doggy to each of them but seems like they are done.. so just load into tikky.

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 07-10-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
freshstartm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick recommendation for you all. If any bros interested in massage from a nice uni girl, I recommend trying rika from mai chan on soi 19 by asok. she is very friendly and outgoing. Please treat her well. I want her to have lots of customers so when I come back to thailand in december she is still working hahahaha. and let her know that "Mark" recommended her lol
Old 07-10-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Went bacara cos my regular went to bacara after covid ends. Before she was at crazy house. Thought go there see see.

End up ask her come to me to catch up and buy drinks for her. Saw another lady looks nor bad with her boobs jumping in front of me. So ask my lady tikky if I can ask another one over. She said of course. She love it. So the other lady Amy came over. Then tikky said her real friend dancing over there. Ask me buy her drink. So ok lo. Not really my taste but like a school girl who looks innocent.

Talk talk a bit and give them drink den ask if want 4P. Itchy itchy so said ok lo. Let's go.. Amy dressed out looks like a sexy batch. Tikky still the same cute girl but think she has aged.. cos she's petite so still ok. The other school girl really like a blur girl..

Cos raining so we end up at the nearby hotel for St. Bar fine and drink total 4.2k. And pay them 3k each for short time. Total 13.2k I think can do 3 girl at kokoro and got some change for dinner.

Overall quite a good bonk as all quite accommodating. Tikky blow me followed by Amy. While Amy blow me, tikky French me and I finger her while school girl lick my nip and I finger her too. It's a mess with action. All around.. Amy rode me cg first.. while school gal go and lick my balls. And I bring tikky to sit on me for me to eat her pussy.

Den to school gal riding me.. she's one wild batch.. rode very hard.. and I bring Amy to sit on me after my dick was funking her.. her pussy is nice too.. feel that they wan me to cum fast but I endure.. den change to tikky to fuck me as they thought I should release in her.. she reverse cg me while the other 2 working on me.. some time passed and I haven't cum.. so they ask me to finish with tikky missionary.. pump really hard to cum.. thought of doing doggy to each of them but seems like they are done.. so just load into tikky.
wow you really yolo hahahhaa
nice experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1