The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3086 / Power: 12
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best BBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by massa View Post
Just came back from a session with one of the recommendation from bro hpboy. Have to say , bring back the old 90s HC feel. The malaysian ML is pretty n tall n slim. Solid!!! Up your point for the good sharing.
Haha bro u try J D or L?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 06-10-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
xAuronx is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
Thanks, bro Believe for the contact for Nana. I believe you! 😁 After a couple of weeks of getting her contact, I finally managed to go and try for the first time. I’m not going to rate by number la cos it is subjective. But after my session today, I think she deserves a shout out.

From my initial contact with her, she strikes me as being polite, and patient. I was supposed to go last Friday, but last minute I couldn’t. I forgot to update her and stood her up for almost 40 mins. I apologised to her and she just said it’s ok and can reschedule. Heng ah, she never block me on WeChat.

Today, I finally had a chance and quickly made another appointment for after lunch. When I got there, I find the place discrete. But the individual rooms are only divided by walls that start around your knees and end above your head. Kinda feel exposed. Nana greeted me with a smile, and after already informing her earlier via WeChat that I’m neither Chinese nor speak Mandarin, she is ok with it and tried to make me feel comfortable. The SOP shower followed, and I was pleasantly surprised when she tried to communicate in my own language, asking if her massage was painful and ticklish. 😄 It was so cute!

And bros, her massage is damn power. Not too strong that it will leave you with more aches, but not too soft that you hardly feel anything. The massage itself lasted ard 40 minutes. Do not underestimate her size! After that she asked me to turn over, and while massaging my legs, asked if I wanted a HJ. I asked for BJ instead and she readily agreed after telling me the cost…and to be discrete about it. 😝

Oh wow. Her BBBJ was sensational! She started with a sensual massage first, licking my back playfully. She then asked me to turn over again, licked my legs groin and body…my dick was rock hard by now and she brushed it hard against her body. She then proceeded to suck and mouth my balls, which I always find ticklish. Then the main event…she did the whole hot water in mouth thing while sucking me off. I tried my best to hold on for as long as I could. In the meantime, I wanted to grab any part of her but she was fully clothed…until she grabbed my hand and guided it to her now exposed boobs. It wasn’t big, but definitely a handful with small cute nipples. I groped her to my heart’s content as she went twisting and bobbing on my dick. After about 5 mins or so, I finally gave up and came in her mouth. I had the presence of mind to give her a warning first, but despite my multiple shots, she still kept it in her mouth until I was done. She then let me go to spit out my cum, and then pinched my nipple as punishment for cumming so much. 😂

I walked out of the place feeling light-headed with legs like jelly…it wasn’t just the BBBJ though. The massage was really good. Nana herself is friendly and sweet. Will I return? For her, yes! Just wished the rooms are more private.
Hello good sirs, can I please get Nana's contact?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 06-10-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
raymondo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can i have nana ctc n dmg. Tks
Old 06-10-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 5
ST96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyST96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi can i have nana’s contact? thanks in advance!
Old Yesterday, 12:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
relaxonly6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Any bro like to share their BBJ experience? For me, I prefer Malaysia ml, cos they really know how to blow.

For PRC ml, so far only 2 can give a good one.
Bro can PM me CTC?
Old Yesterday, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Pieceofcrap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by massa View Post
Just came back from a session with one of the recommendation from bro hpboy. Have to say , bring back the old 90s HC feel. The malaysian ML is pretty n tall n slim. Solid!!! Up your point for the good sharing.
Mind sharing bro
Old Yesterday, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
psychoboy321 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros, can share Nana's contact?
Old Yesterday, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
psychoboy321 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro can share your contact?

TIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpboy View Post
Tks for the up bro. I guess the one u had is the newest one who just join, her service is old school type. Hard to find now. cheer.
Old Yesterday, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 12
damonsalvatore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdamonsalvatore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdamonsalvatore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdamonsalvatore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdamonsalvatore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Tks for the up bro. I guess the one u had is the newest one who just join, her service is old school type. Hard to find now. cheer.
Hi bro please share your ctc to me as well! Interested
Old Yesterday, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
user12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi bro can share contact thanks
Old Yesterday, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
user12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyserpico View Post
Thanks Bro Believe for the share

Wasted no time and went to try these Gem

Massage 8/10
(I am a massage lover and am wide hence need a lot of strength to massage me, currently May GS still the best hehehe)

Teasing 9/10

Attitude 10/10
(Superb and friendly service frm start to finish, not a time or hp watcher. She will non stop massage you so really value)
Bro mind sharing contact? Thanks
Old Yesterday, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Durategra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Sophia prc milf c cup pinkish tits deep throat princess is back on par with mm cc in terms of service but her deep throat is the best prc for me. She is on sglg
Hi bro, Sophia is back? Thought she left for good. I can’t find her listing on SLG. Can pm me if you have bro? TIA!
Old Yesterday, 04:15 PM
Samster

tyjackson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
Thanks, bro Believe for the contact for Nana. I believe you! 😁 After a couple of weeks of getting her contact, I finally managed to go and try for the first time. I’m not going to rate by number la cos it is subjective. But after my session today, I think she deserves a shout out.

From my initial contact with her, she strikes me as being polite, and patient. I was supposed to go last Friday, but last minute I couldn’t. I forgot to update her and stood her up for almost 40 mins. I apologised to her and she just said it’s ok and can reschedule. Heng ah, she never block me on WeChat.

Today, I finally had a chance and quickly made another appointment for after lunch. When I got there, I find the place discrete. But the individual rooms are only divided by walls that start around your knees and end above your head. Kinda feel exposed. Nana greeted me with a smile, and after already informing her earlier via WeChat that I’m neither Chinese nor speak Mandarin, she is ok with it and tried to make me feel comfortable. The SOP shower followed, and I was pleasantly surprised when she tried to communicate in my own language, asking if her massage was painful and ticklish. 😄 It was so cute!

And bros, her massage is damn power. Not too strong that it will leave you with more aches, but not too soft that you hardly feel anything. The massage itself lasted ard 40 minutes. Do not underestimate her size! After that she asked me to turn over, and while massaging my legs, asked if I wanted a HJ. I asked for BJ instead and she readily agreed after telling me the cost…and to be discrete about it. 😝

Oh wow. Her BBBJ was sensational! She started with a sensual massage first, licking my back playfully. She then asked me to turn over again, licked my legs groin and body…my dick was rock hard by now and she brushed it hard against her body. She then proceeded to suck and mouth my balls, which I always find ticklish. Then the main event…she did the whole hot water in mouth thing while sucking me off. I tried my best to hold on for as long as I could. In the meantime, I wanted to grab any part of her but she was fully clothed…until she grabbed my hand and guided it to her now exposed boobs. It wasn’t big, but definitely a handful with small cute nipples. I groped her to my heart’s content as she went twisting and bobbing on my dick. After about 5 mins or so, I finally gave up and came in her mouth. I had the presence of mind to give her a warning first, but despite my multiple shots, she still kept it in her mouth until I was done. She then let me go to spit out my cum, and then pinched my nipple as punishment for cumming so much. 😂

I walked out of the place feeling light-headed with legs like jelly…it wasn’t just the BBBJ though. The massage was really good. Nana herself is friendly and sweet. Will I return? For her, yes! Just wished the rooms are more private.
hi bro can share nana contact? thanks
Old Yesterday, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 7
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durategra View Post
Hi bro, Sophia is back? Thought she left for good. I can’t find her listing on SLG. Can pm me if you have bro? TIA!
try using ctrl+F with her name on the website. your spelling is correct. unless you are looking at the wrong website.
Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM
Samster (M)

frontdis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danrocky View Post
Bro can share contact
Can share contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1