The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #736  
Old 06-10-2022, 03:51 PM
Dddnoob Dddnoob is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 453
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3086 / Power: 12
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best BBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by massa View Post
Just came back from a session with one of the recommendation from bro hpboy. Have to say , bring back the old 90s HC feel. The malaysian ML is pretty n tall n slim. Solid!!! Up your point for the good sharing.
Haha bro u try J D or L?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #737  
Old 06-10-2022, 04:30 PM
xAuronx xAuronx is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 37
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
xAuronx is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Best BBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
Thanks, bro Believe for the contact for Nana. I believe you! 😁 After a couple of weeks of getting her contact, I finally managed to go and try for the first time. I’m not going to rate by number la cos it is subjective. But after my session today, I think she deserves a shout out.

From my initial contact with her, she strikes me as being polite, and patient. I was supposed to go last Friday, but last minute I couldn’t. I forgot to update her and stood her up for almost 40 mins. I apologised to her and she just said it’s ok and can reschedule. Heng ah, she never block me on WeChat.

Today, I finally had a chance and quickly made another appointment for after lunch. When I got there, I find the place discrete. But the individual rooms are only divided by walls that start around your knees and end above your head. Kinda feel exposed. Nana greeted me with a smile, and after already informing her earlier via WeChat that I’m neither Chinese nor speak Mandarin, she is ok with it and tried to make me feel comfortable. The SOP shower followed, and I was pleasantly surprised when she tried to communicate in my own language, asking if her massage was painful and ticklish. 😄 It was so cute!

And bros, her massage is damn power. Not too strong that it will leave you with more aches, but not too soft that you hardly feel anything. The massage itself lasted ard 40 minutes. Do not underestimate her size! After that she asked me to turn over, and while massaging my legs, asked if I wanted a HJ. I asked for BJ instead and she readily agreed after telling me the cost…and to be discrete about it. 😝

Oh wow. Her BBBJ was sensational! She started with a sensual massage first, licking my back playfully. She then asked me to turn over again, licked my legs groin and body…my dick was rock hard by now and she brushed it hard against her body. She then proceeded to suck and mouth my balls, which I always find ticklish. Then the main event…she did the whole hot water in mouth thing while sucking me off. I tried my best to hold on for as long as I could. In the meantime, I wanted to grab any part of her but she was fully clothed…until she grabbed my hand and guided it to her now exposed boobs. It wasn’t big, but definitely a handful with small cute nipples. I groped her to my heart’s content as she went twisting and bobbing on my dick. After about 5 mins or so, I finally gave up and came in her mouth. I had the presence of mind to give her a warning first, but despite my multiple shots, she still kept it in her mouth until I was done. She then let me go to spit out my cum, and then pinched my nipple as punishment for cumming so much. 😂

I walked out of the place feeling light-headed with legs like jelly…it wasn’t just the BBBJ though. The massage was really good. Nana herself is friendly and sweet. Will I return? For her, yes! Just wished the rooms are more private.
Hello good sirs, can I please get Nana's contact?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #738  
Old 06-10-2022, 10:19 PM
raymondo raymondo is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 151
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
raymondo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Best BBJ

Hi can i have nana ctc n dmg. Tks
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #739  
Old 06-10-2022, 11:50 PM
ST96 ST96 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 27
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 5
ST96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyST96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Best BBJ

hi can i have nana’s contact? thanks in advance!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #740  
Old Yesterday, 12:54 AM
relaxonly6969 relaxonly6969 is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
relaxonly6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Best BBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Any bro like to share their BBJ experience? For me, I prefer Malaysia ml, cos they really know how to blow.

For PRC ml, so far only 2 can give a good one.
Bro can PM me CTC?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #741  
Old Yesterday, 01:29 AM
Pieceofcrap Pieceofcrap is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pieceofcrap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by massa View Post
Just came back from a session with one of the recommendation from bro hpboy. Have to say , bring back the old 90s HC feel. The malaysian ML is pretty n tall n slim. Solid!!! Up your point for the good sharing.
Mind sharing bro
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #742  
Old Yesterday, 01:51 AM
psychoboy321 psychoboy321 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
psychoboy321 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Best BBJ

Hi bros, can share Nana's contact?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #743  
Old Yesterday, 01:52 AM
psychoboy321 psychoboy321 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
psychoboy321 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Best BBJ

Bro can share your contact?

TIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpboy View Post
Tks for the up bro. I guess the one u had is the newest one who just join, her service is old school type. Hard to find now. cheer.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #744  
Old Yesterday, 10:06 AM
damonsalvatore damonsalvatore is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 51
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 12
damonsalvatore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdamonsalvatore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdamonsalvatore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdamonsalvatore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdamonsalvatore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpboy View Post
Tks for the up bro. I guess the one u had is the newest one who just join, her service is old school type. Hard to find now. cheer.
Hi bro please share your ctc to me as well! Interested
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #745  
Old Yesterday, 11:52 AM
user12 user12 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 23
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
user12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpboy View Post
Tks for the up bro. I guess the one u had is the newest one who just join, her service is old school type. Hard to find now. cheer.
Hi bro can share contact thanks
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #746  
Old Yesterday, 11:53 AM
user12 user12 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 23
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
user12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyserpico View Post
Thanks Bro Believe for the share

Wasted no time and went to try these Gem

Massage 8/10
(I am a massage lover and am wide hence need a lot of strength to massage me, currently May GS still the best hehehe)


Teasing 9/10

Attitude 10/10
(Superb and friendly service frm start to finish, not a time or hp watcher. She will non stop massage you so really value)
Bro mind sharing contact? Thanks
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #747  
Old Yesterday, 01:07 PM
Durategra Durategra is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Durategra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Best BBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Sophia prc milf c cup pinkish tits deep throat princess is back on par with mm cc in terms of service but her deep throat is the best prc for me. She is on sglg
Hi bro, Sophia is back? Thought she left for good. I can’t find her listing on SLG. Can pm me if you have bro? TIA!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #748  
Old Yesterday, 04:15 PM
tyjackson tyjackson is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2022
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tyjackson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
Thanks, bro Believe for the contact for Nana. I believe you! 😁 After a couple of weeks of getting her contact, I finally managed to go and try for the first time. I’m not going to rate by number la cos it is subjective. But after my session today, I think she deserves a shout out.

From my initial contact with her, she strikes me as being polite, and patient. I was supposed to go last Friday, but last minute I couldn’t. I forgot to update her and stood her up for almost 40 mins. I apologised to her and she just said it’s ok and can reschedule. Heng ah, she never block me on WeChat.

Today, I finally had a chance and quickly made another appointment for after lunch. When I got there, I find the place discrete. But the individual rooms are only divided by walls that start around your knees and end above your head. Kinda feel exposed. Nana greeted me with a smile, and after already informing her earlier via WeChat that I’m neither Chinese nor speak Mandarin, she is ok with it and tried to make me feel comfortable. The SOP shower followed, and I was pleasantly surprised when she tried to communicate in my own language, asking if her massage was painful and ticklish. 😄 It was so cute!

And bros, her massage is damn power. Not too strong that it will leave you with more aches, but not too soft that you hardly feel anything. The massage itself lasted ard 40 minutes. Do not underestimate her size! After that she asked me to turn over, and while massaging my legs, asked if I wanted a HJ. I asked for BJ instead and she readily agreed after telling me the cost…and to be discrete about it. 😝

Oh wow. Her BBBJ was sensational! She started with a sensual massage first, licking my back playfully. She then asked me to turn over again, licked my legs groin and body…my dick was rock hard by now and she brushed it hard against her body. She then proceeded to suck and mouth my balls, which I always find ticklish. Then the main event…she did the whole hot water in mouth thing while sucking me off. I tried my best to hold on for as long as I could. In the meantime, I wanted to grab any part of her but she was fully clothed…until she grabbed my hand and guided it to her now exposed boobs. It wasn’t big, but definitely a handful with small cute nipples. I groped her to my heart’s content as she went twisting and bobbing on my dick. After about 5 mins or so, I finally gave up and came in her mouth. I had the presence of mind to give her a warning first, but despite my multiple shots, she still kept it in her mouth until I was done. She then let me go to spit out my cum, and then pinched my nipple as punishment for cumming so much. 😂

I walked out of the place feeling light-headed with legs like jelly…it wasn’t just the BBBJ though. The massage was really good. Nana herself is friendly and sweet. Will I return? For her, yes! Just wished the rooms are more private.
hi bro can share nana contact? thanks
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #749  
Old Yesterday, 04:59 PM
kombust kombust is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 731
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 7
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best BBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durategra View Post
Hi bro, Sophia is back? Thought she left for good. I can’t find her listing on SLG. Can pm me if you have bro? TIA!
try using ctrl+F with her name on the website. your spelling is correct. unless you are looking at the wrong website.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #750  
Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM
frontdis frontdis is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Location: Bukit Batok
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
frontdis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danrocky View Post
Bro can share contact
Can share contact?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2022 ph