The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 07-10-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 17
DJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to all
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
This Jeanette, Bro DJ Adrian?

yes this one since she has the smallest tits among the 7 princesses. but only wild guess.
Old 08-10-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

The latest ads from the Gain city syt. She is sexy. I suggest she put on swim suit the next commerical. Is this necessary?
Old 08-10-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
jefi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
The latest ads from the Gain city syt. She is sexy. I suggest she put on swim suit the next commerical. Is this necessary?
She can do that if Gain City got bathtub haha
Old 09-10-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Adriano View Post
yes this one since she has the smallest tits among the 7 princesses. but only wild guess.
It's a good guess, Bro DJ Adriano and one can only imagine!

Some guys have all the luck!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 09-10-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 16
wbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud of

Saw Jeanette frequently with a butch friend.
Jeanette is really petite.
My fantasies are Fiona Xie, Carrie Wong, Ann Kok.
Old 09-10-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3861 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Which gain City SYT bro?
Old 09-10-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
samhaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
Which gain City SYT bro?
The Gain City commercial in mediacorp TV
Old 09-10-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 9
LoveIvanaWong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveIvanaWong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have no idea why I dreamt about Roz Pho and her husband after I fell asleep while looking at Pokémon sword and shield fanart.
Though I want a threesome with them now… Yohei is handsome af and really has a body like Leon…
Really hope they’re having good sex irl
Old 10-10-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Saw on FB story….Lin Youyi in activewear promoting some toothpaste….. don’t u find that LYY looks a bit like some JAV actress Nami Nishima?
Old 10-10-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

The latest from the Gain city girl. The 1 she carried a baby. She has nice ass. By the way. Tay Ying is pretty. She has the dna of her parents. Could be times bad. She signed on with media corp.

Technical recession. Almost all jobs has long Q. Include modelling industry. How are we going to get out of this mess? On news. Although open gates. Tourists average stayed here is 5 days. Very different from 5 yrs ago.
Old 10-10-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
byexiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The latest from the Gain city girl. The 1 she carried a baby. She has nice ass. By the way. Tay Ying is pretty. She has the dna of her parents. Could be times bad. She signed on with media corp.
Tay Ying is pretty but her parents so so only nia
Old 10-10-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by byexiang View Post
Tay Ying is pretty but her parents so so only nia
TY is very gd friends with Hazelle the DJ From 933, Denise Camilla Tan and one more whose name I’m unsure. They have had IG videos of dance moves, water sports, hiking etc.
Old 11-10-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3861 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Technical recession. Almost all jobs has long Q. Include modelling industry. How are we going to get out of this mess? On news. Although open gates. Tourists average stayed here is 5 days. Very different from 5 yrs ago.
The Gain city SYT is the one who always appear with another guy during commercial de?
Old 11-10-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Saw on FB story….Lin Youyi in activewear promoting some toothpaste….. don’t u find that LYY looks a bit like some JAV actress Nami Nishima?
You mean this one, Bro Camryaltis?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 11-10-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
You mean this one, Bro Camryaltis?

Yes this one. LYY resmembles her quite a bit. I like the women’s papillon series featuring Nami Nishima. Can only see the preview online. Must subscribe to some premium to get that full vid.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1