The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
RSxxxx

Old 04-10-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Danrocky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 🌋 $50 🌋 Ex-Lava near Somerset ☎ 8446 6234 SG local Malay & etc

This is massage or facial spa.. getting confused by the ads and comments
Old 05-10-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7566 / Power: 17
vaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceguy123 View Post
Possible to share pics and review? thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danrocky View Post
This is massage or facial spa.. getting confused by the ads and comments
Hi, iceguy, review below.
Hi, Danrocky, everything you want ^^

PM Above bros, lava info

Can bros help Rate this thread, at the top Right corner?

Editors Slogan Choice 2022
  1. Yod4 vs Chanel ...still running it? She gives a mean blo..
  2. Zzz59 ...really? Same mgmt with locals and mlys? Missed this place...
  3. NottyMonkey WOW !!! GO GO GO !!! Thanks for sharing...
  4. C1015 vs V*** Brand new renovation and it’s the same management. Tried v***...
  5. iBonkYoona wow.. this spa was my start into lupsup. Hopefully standard same as last time
  6. Becky Wow ! Is Chanel back in action ? Remembered how I met her at her condo around River Valley
  7. Yod4 vs Chanel Doesn't take anything away from her GAWK GAWK blowie skills though haha
  8. SweetSweetPPP ...floor last time and their cute uniform. Nice
  9. bpafree39 I used to banged young local Malay girls when they were at Jalan sultan
  10. Likeaman counter recommendations, solid skills inside the room
  11. IamCastortroy vs Rita i took an Indian girl named Rita..... Solid figure..big headlights, bumper Ass and tatooed body....Great GFE...
  12. Bestoked vs Rita willing to please. Good looking with a nice body. Nice handful sized boobs. Good location, discreet
  13. JayShelby vs Rita tattooed Indian girl. Hot curvy body with a great love making skills
  14. jolasial vs Natasha lovely malay girl. Accommodating and friendly, ..... Hot body with a seductive face and great skills. 10/10 will rtf.
  15. mrspock vs Bel she’s very hardworking lady and committed to her mission. I had a relaxing and satisfying session.
  16. gonebonkers vs Rita tattooed Indian girl. Hot curvy body and nice headlights
  17. sunshinebox vs Bel was very wet (maybe because she's also young and horny)
  18. Manzet1290 vs Ace did hear 2 FRs about Rita here
  19. ozilsanchez vs Ace & Bel 1st time had Ace (Malay girl ... Add ons is as usual like outside.
  20. Manzet1290 vs Rita very hot I give 9/10 whomever say she is old I think u need to look again
  21. hotshine81 & Friend vs Bel & Ace Left happy. Definitely to RTM and swap ladies next time round. Haha!
  22. jolasial (Regular) vs ALL Just had my 8th visit to Larva spa, have tried all the ladies here
  23. fmylife this place is much better(The MLs service)
  24. Tuy1999 vs Casey Really is an early 20s local Chinese (Can tell from the accent she is a local).
  25. renry girls are legit as advertised. Friendly and quick response. Definitely will visit again!
  26. ...... editing....

Booking ☎ 8446 6234
Old 05-10-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 11
RSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi to all bro , today our local Malay and Chinese gals are available at larva spa , pls text 84466234 for your booking. Seeya
Casey also have today .
Old 06-10-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
onesixsix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody willing to PM to share the estimated damage for services?
Old 06-10-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

RSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi to all bro , today our local Malay and Chinese gals are available at larva spa , pls text 84466234 for your booking . Seeya
Old 06-10-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 2
jurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to all

Finally got to try this place, thanks Vaxva and Rsxxx for the info:
- booking is very easy, and responsive
- place is top floor and secluded, away from crowds
- rooms have proper walls, not curtains as mentioned by others
- MLs are there are legit locals, and friendly as well
- tried Mimi (former Anna from Stanley), and boy was she good. made me feel comfortable and no rush in her service. tried other locals before, but they are always quick to make you cum - Mimi took her time.
- oh and her body and sultry voice is to die for
- will definitely RTM
Old 07-10-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster (A)

vaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onesixsix View Post
anybody willing to PM to share the estimated damage for services?
hi pm you info

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurassicboy1234 View Post
- tried Mimi (former Anna from Stanley), and boy was she good. made me feel comfortable and no rush in her service. tried other locals before, but they are always quick to make you cum - Mimi took her time.
- will definitely RTM
Thanks for great FR, up u points till power

4. C1015 vs V*** Brand new renovation and it’s the same management. Tried v***...
  5. iBonkYoona wow.. this spa was my start into lupsup. Hopefully standard same as last time
  6. Becky Wow ! Is Chanel back in action ? Remembered how I met her at her condo around River Valley
  7. Yod4 vs Chanel Doesn't take anything away from her GAWK GAWK blowie skills though haha
  9. bpafree39 I used to banged young local Malay girls when they were at Jalan sultan
  11. IamCastortroy vs Rita i took an Indian girl named Rita..... Solid figure..big headlights, bumper Ass and tatooed body....Great GFE...
  12. Bestoked vs Rita willing to please. Good looking with a nice body. Nice handful sized boobs. Good location, discreet
  13. JayShelby vs Rita tattooed Indian girl. Hot curvy body with a great love making skills
  14. jolasial vs Natasha lovely malay girl. Accommodating and friendly, ..... Hot body with a seductive face and great skills. 10/10 will rtf.
  15. mrspock vs Bel she’s very hardworking lady and committed to her mission. I had a relaxing and satisfying session.
  16. gonebonkers vs Rita tattooed Indian girl. Hot curvy body and nice headlights
  19. ozilsanchez vs Ace & Bel 1st time had Ace (Malay girl ... Add ons is as usual like outside.
  20. Manzet1290 vs Rita very hot I give 9/10 whomever say she is old I think u need to look again
  21. hotshine81 & Friend vs Bel & Ace Left happy. Definitely to RTM and swap ladies next time round. Haha!
  22. jolasial (Regular) vs ALL Just had my 8th visit to Larva spa, have tried all the ladies here
  24. Tuy1999 vs Casey Really is an early 20s local Chinese (Can tell from the accent she is a local).
  25. renry girls are legit as advertised. Friendly and quick response. Definitely will visit again!
  26. jurassicboy1234 vs Mimi (former Anna from Stanley) her body and sultry voice is to die for
  27. ...... editing....

Booking ☎ 8446 6234

Last edited by vaxva; 07-10-2022 at 10:17 AM.
Old 08-10-2022, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
Comique deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi.. can share what's the damage for full service?
Old 08-10-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Hi to all bro. Today our local Malay and Chinese gals are available at larva spa, pls text 84466234 for your booking , seeya
Old 08-10-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Darknebula deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Same here. Those who wants more info can pm me la, but my short advice is just dun waste your $$ & effort
How bad was it?
Old 09-10-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Hi to all bro , today our local Malay and Chinese are available at larva spa , pls tex 84466234 for your booking , seeya
Old 10-10-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Hi to all bro , today our local Malay and Chinese gals are available at larva spa .pls text 84466234 for your booking . Seeya
No walk in accept, always room occupied .
Your timing for booking.
Old 11-10-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Hi to all bro, today our young local Malay and Chinese gals are available at larva spa , pls text 84466234 for your booking . Seeya
Old 12-10-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comique View Post
Hi.. can share what's the damage for full service?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknebula View Post
How bad was it?
hi pm you info

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurassicboy1234 View Post
- will definitely RTM
Thanks for great FR, up u points till power

26. jurassicboy1234 vs Mimi (former Anna from Stanley) her body and sultry voice is to die for
  27. ...... editing....

Booking ☎ 8446 6234

Last edited by vaxva; 12-10-2022 at 10:43 AM.
Old 12-10-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!

Can PM damage / menu list?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1