The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-10-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gaogaoo69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR, Melon of c88

Okt: v friendly and quick response

Looks: fresh looking, pretty face can discount a bit
Body: not slim not fat, just nice for me
Boobs: perky and rounded natural boobs

Overall:
Decent bonking with her. Enjoyed her bbbj skills, she knows where weak spots to lick me. She is relatively tight and has energy that worn me out, to take note cowgirl with her not to miss. Solid grinding on top of me seeing her boobs bouncing in front of me.

Rtf: hope to catch her again before she leaves
Old 08-10-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
zaiyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Pla

OKT : 12/10 very prompt and super fast replies
Looks : 10/10 similar to photos but again IRL much more pretty. Looked like Korean
Body : 12/10 Right curves in right areas, massive knockers
BBBJ : 11/10 almost came before bonking her
FJ : 10/10 with soft moans and lip biting damn hot
GFE : 10/10 absolutely
RTF : Most definitely will.
Old 08-10-2022, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
oly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pamela & Tiffany - Poseidon

New renovated shophouse with nice music and lighting to set the mood

Looks:
Look different from photos but can tell it's them. Don't think they are 19 and 20 years old but more like early 20s

Foreplay :
Started in large shower room which can fit all 3 of us. They soaped and rubbed their bodies against me and I had an erection. Coming out of showers, the other girls having dinner squealed when they saw the big hump straining against my towel.

Action :
I m not good at writing stories but it's good as Pamela and Tiffany have good working chemistry as they are friends and 2nd year law students together they say......when one was on my left, the other was on my right....and when one was focused on my top, the other was below.... I felt like an emperor with my 2 favourite concubines ! ..

.I normally can't do 2 shots but Pamela and Tiffany are naughty in a good way and and make me cum twice in slightly more than an hour. In between, both gave a light massage
Old 08-10-2022, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 8
topguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maclaurin88 View Post
Looking for Fresh Under Mileage Girls and Bro Lust365 intro me a few.
Took the reco and went for Scion. All went well and a short review.

Raining Day Special from their TG promo yesterday.

Scion is a cheerful and polite lady. Very genuine and non-commercial.
From the entrance in till out very service oriented.
Removed clothes, Shower together, Great BBBJ, Great FJ and smiling tru-out.
Abit of shyness but go away esp after the first pop.

Gfe considered great. Changes different position and she's gamed for it and will auto move a bit of positions to enjoy herself.

Overall definately a great bonk!
Upz u. Indeed she's under mileage
Very tight bonk and hardworking Syt.
Recommend to all Bros.
Old 08-10-2022, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 7
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Long time never took Tarma and feeling Strong today, took up Pimp Tarma girls.

Lily+Muay(Thepimp888)
Tarma @ $300/90Mins/2

Both same per pic. They are live Pics taken when arrived based on the background. Hardworking, Pretty and Naughty.

Location at the Eastern Part of SG. Parking at nearby Mall. Big Spacious Rooms with Proper Beds. Deco is quite unique. Toilet small for 3 to fit but 1 on 1 will do the job.
Double BBBJ: Here's what i came for!! Both were a good sport with sucking the tip of my small head and other attacking my balls. No joke its ticklish yet 'Sibei Song' very hard to tahan not to cum...
FJ: Both are not the shy type so its a good session. Took me on 1shot each within the 90mins. Chemistry 10/10.

Overall: 9/10 for a $300 worth spent.
Will be back for more.
Old 08-10-2022, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Roninfosho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quite a few girls are almost tarma price.. bros can rec who is chio enough to justify the price?
Old 08-10-2022, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
BreakfastNasi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
"Sit on my face, baby"
"Sorry??" It didn't register with me.. we are in the middle of fucking, after all.
"Sit on my face, baby" and she pulled my hips up towards her face.
With a raised eyebrow, I repositioned properly, and started facefucking her.

Commando spotted, bros. Don't say bojio.

FR for 122 from Fantasia

Looks: Close to pics, but more tanned/bronze. As reference, the 3rd pic of her in black is closest to real life. Some freckles coupled with her pair of phoenix eyes.. she has this exotic oriental look that drives farangs wild. Leading to my first question when I stepped into the door.. "you have a lot of farang boyfriends, correct?" Managed to set off a series of laughter. Good start.
Body: Lean and tight. Boobs are small Bs and is consistent with the rest of her body.. don't worry, they still have some bounce to them. Some ink here and there.. the one on her back is probably one of the nicest I've seen recently.

Character: Very smiley. She's friendly and can converse comfortably in English. Her voice is soft and nice (which makes her stereo so much better..). She comes from Pattaya, and really gives off that beach babe vibe. She also reminds me of Adeline (LA) and 112 (FB).. bros who tried them before may find some similarity here.

Service:
French: Quite at home frenching as and when you feel your lips getting dry. Good tongue workout guaranteed.
BBBJ: a whole repertoire of skill on display here.. DT is no issue and she seems to be a cockworshipper.. really hungry to have it in her mouth. She initiated 5 rounds of BBBJ throughout the session... first one being the moment I sat on the bed after stepping into the door.
Painting and fingering: Shaved. Wet. No smell. Pretty tight. Told her to lie back and enjoy.. she was pleasantly surprised (why.. impossible that no one ate her b4..) and responded sensually to every little movement of my tongue on her clit.

FJ: It was a long session.. missionary. reverse cowgirl. cowgirl. 69. missionary. doggie. missionary. facefuck. side doggie. missionary, messy COF/CIM. I don't know why but we just kept going and going and going like 2 energiser bunnies; but I do know that I didn't want it to end

Key highlight is the reverse cowgirl.. I forgot to talk about her ass.. damn that ass looks real good from behind. (no aj though.. too bad)

The facefuck was quite refreshing as well.. she asked for it, so I gave her my all.. all the way in. But I'm nice too.. I pulled out the moment she started gagging.. then put it back all the way in again until she started gagging again.. and this went on for many rounds.. no complaints, all smiles. Really.. she loves a cock in her mouth. Oh.. and the stereo.. she got so loud while I was banging her hard and I was worried we would get complaints from the neighbours.. but let them complain la.. we shiok more important.

Parting shots: Definite rtf.. my rtf list is getting empty and desperately needs filling.. like her mouth needs a cock..
Hey brother, possible to pm me the contact ah?
Old 08-10-2022, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakfastNasi View Post
Hey brother, possible to pm me the contact ah?
bro.. she rtt already.. thread already taken down

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 08-10-2022, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

FR for Bentley from GC24

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=901700

Lovely milf opened the door for me wrapped in a towel. Can see the neh neh damn huge liao.

She's got nice big nipples which get rock hard when you tune/tickle them, but sadly enhanced knockers though. Still a nice sight to behold and suck on.

She didn't talk much as her english is not that great but she understands my requests in english and executes them perfectly.

After hearing all the raving FRs on her exceptional BBBJ skills, this is the main reason why I booked her. And those reviews by other bros were all true.

She sucks and licks my tool like a champ. She even seems to enjoy it as well. Her deepthroat is her killer move IMO. After some controlled breathing and endurance I finally exploded in her mouth and she even continued sucking after that. Best feeling ever. If only there is a Skillsfuture Oral Sex course, she can be the trainer hahahhaha.

She's going back next week, so bros out there who want a mindblowing BBBJ session, she's the one to go for. Superb value booking.
Old 08-10-2022, 05:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 6
KZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flikeastar View Post
Ploy-TC

Name: Ploy
Look: 9 pretty syt (Same as their video updated)
Body: 8 Slim body and no birth before
Boob: small B cap
Bbbj: 7 still can improve
Pussy: responsive tight wet
GFE: 8
RTF: For sure

In all this lady is another syt. Syt slim body lover can fall in. Video lastest updated i just saw is super accurate!
This review legit. Will contribute mine when have time
Old 08-10-2022, 08:04 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
raul2010 is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried the tarma ,fantastic
DD and Milky tarma from Posideon

okt : clear instruction given
Look : DD thai tan , tall ,pretty
milky fair , short ,pretty
Bbjj : Both gave very good bbjj. one suck and blow below ,the other will french with me and lick my nipple.shiok.

fj : song song dao jurong. experience it yourself ,sure no regret.
service : 100% , 10/10
RTF : sure , why not. will wait for next payday to visit again.
Old 08-10-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
horselambnz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for Ping, Galaxy Xscorts

Looks - cute looking
Boobs - grabbable and suckable
BBBJ - available, balls licked too
Catbath - she sucks ur nipples and chest area
FJ - accommodating to positions. I tried several
GFE: yes, cute vibe and can converse in english
RTF: yes
Old 08-10-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
jblnonstop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BARBIE, CLUB FRIDAY

Had the best ever experience with Barbie. I can swear by the standards of this stable. OKT was excellent and very smooth.

Well what can I say about Barbie. OUTSTANDING!

Looks - 9/10
She is beautiful and sexy. The kind that would get 9 out of 10 guys to take a a few looks at her in public. She looks very chio.

Boobs - 8/10
As advertised. Nice to grab when doing a doggy.

Painting - 9/10
Oh she loves it. She will moan and kept me in there. Grabbed my hair and pulled it from time to time.

BBBJ - /10
Never try, not a fan of it.

Sex - 9/10
Did a couple of patterns but doggy was her go-to-position. It was wild and aggressive.

RTF - Obviously
This one is a must before she heads backs. Probably twice a week would be good. Bros better get on this wild and sexy chick while it lasts.
Old 08-10-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Bob82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by welfaredependant View Post
DISCLAIMER: This is a very very very honest FR without trying to spoil any stable business but I believe Bros money also hard to earn...

*If you are looking for PSE, Super Service from FL, Please skip this FR. If you are into cute, bubbly GND SYT that is green... continue reading*

Stable: Fairies Finder | Friend: Chole

Date: 6-Oct-2022

My first time trying an FL without a single FR (Not even a fake FR. LOL) Stable FF have be resting for a while since the last batch or Rose, Merry, Christmas... Happy to see this stable back... Coz they do have great gems sometimes.

OKT: Always friendly and quick to reply.

Chole is indeed a Super GND SYT. Can tell she is really 21yrs from the skin, looks etc.

For those who read the services listing, I can confirm she does the following... just that she is super green.

- Kissing & French: Yes. (Gentle kind)

- BBBJ: Yes (Very gentle kind like your GF first time give BBBJ. Slowly lick and very gentle)

-Lick Nipples: Yes (Very gentle and ask you not to look coz she shy)
-Painting: Allows (She got a Pink Pussy... been a long time since I saw a pink Pussy. Indeed... 21 yrs old)

Swallow: No (While it was listed as a service, she told me she will viomit if she swallows and she told me she does not swallow. GG.com)

CIM: I didn't try after she say no swallow.

Small Mouth & Small Pussy: After bbbj, she kept massaging her cheeks... coz pain.... During FJ, I tried to go as slow as possible, but every thrust, I can see she is controlling her pain.

GFE: She gives great GFE and very friendly. She really started off as shy but slowly warm up. She is really fair and can easily pass off as a SYT Singaporean. Extra points for this. She is not those super chio kind but cute and bubbly SYT.

Overall service: 2/10 (I think I service her more than she service me)
Overall feeling of 1st love: 10/10

RTF: If i feel like looking for 1st love again. I might....

(Any bros interested in other details I didn't cover, feel free to PM me)

Disclaimer: This FR does not represent similar service for all customers. Individual experience may vary. Do up me if you like the FR. Thank you!
That's very disappointing. Can forgive for not being able to swallow well but no excuse for not trying to do if advertised it as service.

It's even better when a girl vomits cum everywhere trying to swallow than a girl who can do it no problems.

Last edited by Bob82; 08-10-2022 at 10:55 AM.
Old 08-10-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2934 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 17
Katisuk is one of the Best!Katisuk is one of the Best!Katisuk is one of the Best!Katisuk is one of the Best!

Amy TheRegentLust

Location is convenient for both driving and grabbing.

Sweet looking with long hair and in the mid 20s.

Cock sucking thick lips. Thai tanned smooth skin.

Petite with natural boobs and nice proportionally body that was good to cuddle.

Trimmed pussy, seductively scented and juicy.

Nice perky butt that is perfect for doggy and spooning.

Very powerful and good BBBJ, Lick my cock like a lolipop very skillful and she is , proven she is a cock lover.

Fuck job was good, tight pussy with good co-ordination and moan well.

Eager to please and accommodative to the sexual positions I desired. I find her very enjoyable.

You will definitely enjoy your session with her. If all goes well with my schedule , I will book her again this weekend.

Bro , please take good care of her.

Thanks for the arrangement Bro SK

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1