The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Oh no, Chrissutton says they r going to draw again....sending them down the table n lately his predictions is the closest correct ...for ETH not beating City is understandable but not beating a Everton led by Lampard last season relegation strugglers is not acceptable

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 07-10-2022 at 07:33 PM.
Old 08-10-2022, 05:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 735 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Everton v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...n-super-sunday

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 08-10-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Everton v Man Utd

MU was torn to pcs by MC last week but Everton is not the same

I say 1-1

My Daily Star column
Old 08-10-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Charlie prediction: 1-2
Old 08-10-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
...Sancho was extremely bad again like in the match against city....he shd be sold back to Dortmund...it was his n Malacia's mistakes that caused the 2 goals against them ...at the rate they r playing don't think they will be able to win the Europa Cup
Sancho and Malacia were both responsible for the 1st Omonia goal.
The odds of them scoring first was like 13!
I think they were also surprised.

Sancho had become complacent and lazy after a few good matches.
This is no good.

Anyway, after Malacia boo boo, ETH did the right thing to sub him and Sancho out. Kudos to baldy head.

But if you guys look carefully, after the Malacia slip up.....the shiny armor knights were Eriksen (look at that sheer speed to double up back, omg! And he was on the far wide side!) and Martinez ( last ditch slide tackle which unfortunately didn't stop the goal).

These two players are keepers. Truly deserved the Red Devils jersey!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 08-10-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie is in favour of a united win...while we all like to see a positive result, this is only possible if all their 11 Red devils players r on the ball playing without fear n with confidence

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
MU was torn to pcs by MC last week but Everton is not the same

I say 1-1
Paul prediction can come true if the Devil's r not at their best neither their worst like in the omonia game

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Everton v Man Utd

Jones prediction looks possible if they r lazy, scared n turn off...but nowadays they will usually score at least 1 goal whether they eventually win or lose ...

Old 08-10-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post

But if you guys look carefully, after the Malacia slip up.....the shiny armor knights were Eriksen (look at that sheer speed to double up back, omg! And he was on the far wide side!) and Martinez ( last ditch slide tackle which unfortunately didn't stop the goal).

These two players are keepers. Truly deserved the Red Devils jersey!
Yes, u r right...of the 5 new players they brought in, these 2 r the best

Old 10-10-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Oh no, Chrissutton says they r going to draw again....sending them down the table n lately his predictions is the closest correct ...for ETH not beating City is understandable but not beating a Everton led by Lampard last season relegation strugglers is not acceptable
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Quote:
Charlie is in favour of a united win...while we all like to see a positive result, this is only possible if all their 11 Red devils players r on the ball playing without fear n with confidence

Paul prediction can come true if the Devil's r not at their best neither their worst like in the omonia game

Jones prediction looks possible if they r lazy, scared n turn off...but nowadays they will usually score at least 1 goal whether they eventually win or lose ...
wow, Charlie's prediction this game is spot on again for the win n exact goals scored by both teams ...they won Everton 1-2 early this morning ...goals scored by none other than new boy Antony from Ajax (his 3rd goal in 3 consecutive matches) n the forever great CR700 ...

but cum to think abt it, it shd hv been a draw had Everton send in their best team from the min the whistle is blown to start play...Lampard wrongly selected his starting 11 who were not strong enough, n by the time he sent in his big guns game was nearly over...

there were several old boys of United that came onto the field as subs for the blues who had revenge to take on their minds, most notable was the surprising appearance of James Garner as a sub who was only sold to them recently in the summer...the young ex-academy boy nearly scored a goal against his old club if not for DDG's quick reflexes by sending a powerful kick from outside the 6 yd box that was flying high into the red net...which ordinary red midfielder can do that besides the experienced ones like Bruno ??...Scott Mctom for 1 has never done that despite his yrs of playing...stupid ETH go n sell him to his blue rival ..he is a much more faster n aggressive midfielder than any of them in the red shirt ...wat a loss for united

Anyway so it's another hard fought massive 3 points that send them back to 5th in the table 1 point below the top 4 ...practically all of them played well except for Dalot who had an off day in the office ....best are the 2 goal scorers n Casemiro n Erikssen as usual

Last edited by Rickey; 10-10-2022 at 10:33 PM.
Old 10-10-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow, Charlie's prediction this game is spot on again for the win n exact goals scored by both teams ...they won Everton 1-2 early this morning ...goals scored by none other than new boy Antony from Ajax (his consecutive 3rd goal) n the forever great CR700 ...
Yup, spot on for Charlie!!

The useless Sancho and boo boo Malacia was dropped. ETH took ILPH advice and start Rashford on the wing. (ETH reads SBF too?!!)

Sorry Martial was injured again so early on...but CR7 scored his 700th goal when came in as a sub,

Antony again with a sublime goal...that sweet left foot.

Casemiro got a start and put in a MOTM performance.

It wasn't an easy match. Agree it could have been a draw. Frantic last 10 mins as ETH throws in Varane and McTom to shore up the defence.

Precious 3 pts. That's the most important.

Old 10-10-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Casemiro got robbed of the ball which led to Everton's first, but brushed it off and put in a MOTM performance. Including robbing the ball back for that assist for Ronnie's 700th club goal. He should have had a goal with that header, unexpectedly making the run from midfield. He topped the stats for winning possession back, duels, etc. Hope he kicks on from here and develops a trinity with Eriksen and Fernandes.

Martial perfectly weighted that assist for Antony's equaliser - sad that he went off injured again. No luck with him this season.

Another Thurs-to-Sun week ahead. Hope everyone comes out of it unscathed. Match against in-form Newcastle will be a tough one.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 10-10-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup, spot on for Charlie!!

The useless Sancho and boo boo Malacia was dropped. ETH took ILPH advice and start Rashford on the wing. (ETH reads SBF too?!!)

good one hahaha i think ETH will be too busy with footballing stuff to surf sbf

ETH signed antony to provide competition at the AMR position, sancho did himself no favours with subpar performances in the losses, dropping him is to tell him to buck up

malacia need more time to adapt to english football, and improve defensively as he can get caught out of position. on the other hand dalot has been abit error prone in defence too, and yet ETH did not drop him for AWB, it tells me that AWB isn't good enough to start yet, he must buck up (edit: AWB is injured, so ETH has to stick with dalot)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Casemiro ...

Martial perfectly weighted that assist for Antony's equaliser - sad that he went off injured again. No luck with him this season.

casemiro's pass to CR7 is the perfect pass for a winger/striker to run on to, well-deserved MOTM. i think ETH can normally field one DMC in a midfield-3, but against city, we need mctom-fernandes-casemiro to contain city's midfield

martial injured again... this is his third or fourth since august? pacy footballers are prone to muscular injuries (groin, ham, calf). ETH may want to look into bringing a drogba-style striker during the january window who can start regularly. in the meantime, rather than shoehorning rashford into No.9 resulting in ineffective performance, ETH should be flexible and start CR7 as targetman with DDG kicking the ball to him

additional thought: ETH can look into training mctom to be a emergency DC, as cover for DC seems thin with maguire injured and bailly on loan

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk

Last edited by ilovepantyhose; 13-10-2022 at 06:11 PM. Reason: edit
Old 13-10-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
He should have had a goal with that header, unexpectedly making the run from midfield. He topped the stats for winning possession back, duels, etc. Hope he kicks on from here and develops a trinity with Eriksen and Fernandes.
Yup, almost forget that header. Everyone caught unaware....he just suddenly appear out of no where. Unfortunately, that didn't went in.

Hope Casemiro and Eriksen will get their first goal soon.

Man U taking on Omonia in Europa League at Old Trafford at 3am tomorrow.

Old 14-10-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yup, almost forget that header. Everyone caught unaware....he just suddenly appear out of no where. Unfortunately, that didn't went in.

Hope Casemiro and Eriksen will get their first goal soon.
Man U taking on Omonia in Europa League at Old Trafford at 3am tomorrow.
Omonia was really bad early this morning....hardly threatened the MU goal...a hard fought win till the last minute of stoppage time (93rd min)....the only goal scored by surprisingly by Scott Mctom after a v. long while ....

their GK was really good, saved so many shots that would hv gone into goal by pple like Rashford (3x) Casemiro (nearly got his 1st goal), Antony n Bruno (as usual over the bar but still good effort) etc, etc ...the final scoreline shd hv been at least 6-0 if not more ....

now it's back to the league against in-form Newcastle this weekend....they won't be so easy to beat like Omonia

Last edited by Rickey; 14-10-2022 at 09:59 AM.
Old 14-10-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Newcastle x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/63193204

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 14-10-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks..Let's see wat @charlie has to say ??

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1