The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Dickman2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

That’s very vivid imagery. I can picture bro in the middle of a scrum with them. Maybe someone wants to volunteer for a multi session with them 🤣🤣🤣
Quote:
Originally Posted by WikiDick View Post
Maybe those elephants at the bottom of the stairs double up as landing pads.

I've dropped by twice to have a look since the reopening; looking at the line-up was like staring at a rugby team.
Old 06-10-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Legendking89 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
Of course u can outcall. U just have to factor in more blue Yusuf Ishak as should be about 2-3 times more excluding the transport & fuck place. But isn’t the thrill of doing it there with the surrounding ‘ambience’?
I mean I don't know whether the gatekeeper aka guy pimp will allow. Thanks for the help
Old 06-10-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
firament is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendking89 View Post
I mean I don't know whether the gatekeeper aka guy pimp will allow. Thanks for the help
u can always get their contact and meet them outside. i think $100 min? they sure ok one.
Old 06-10-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
greenfish3487 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros, never been to rowell before, can someone provide a quick TLDR about what H79 means and if Nana bar means inside Nana Plaza?
Old 06-10-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Make me wanna RTF again before she leave 🤪
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickman2022 View Post
What can I say, I’m incorrigible and like corrupted SYT with my didi and soldiers. 🤣
Old 06-10-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
3rdofficer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfish3487 View Post
Hi bros, never been to rowell before, can someone provide a quick TLDR about what H79 means and if Nana bar means inside Nana Plaza?
h79 defunct playground

nana bar yes bar inside NEP
Old 07-10-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow! i thought rowell will never come back! this is great news. how many thai ladyboys are there now? hope more to come
Old 07-10-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukoOgura View Post
wow! i thought rowell will never come back! this is great news. how many thai ladyboys are there now? hope more to come
So far its only 1 house. Which house it's written somewhere in the earlier forums but don't expect the old heyday of Desker though. Most are behind the gates. About maybe 3-4 Thais i think?

I wonder if later at night do the ladyboys come out and walk along the corridors?
Old 07-10-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

With the upcoming repeal of Section 377A which allow sex between men I was thinking whether this will mean a legal ladyboy brothel in Singapore can now exist in Singapore. I would certainly like to see a ladyboy brothel with legal Geylang brothel standards with proper showers and bed compared to Rowell. It will certainly attract the best-looking ladyboys from the region to our shores if it does happen. Food for thought.
Old 07-10-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
jbrowse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
With the upcoming repeal of Section 377A which allow sex between men I was thinking whether this will mean a legal ladyboy brothel in Singapore can now exist in Singapore. I would certainly like to see a ladyboy brothel with legal Geylang brothel standards with proper showers and bed compared to Rowell. It will certainly attract the best-looking ladyboys from the region to our shores if it does happen. Food for thought.

That is a great thought 👍 I hope it happens soon 🙏
Old 07-10-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3739 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
Haha, u really a Toffee fanboy ya 🤣
Any pics of Toffee?
Old 07-10-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
As much as an appealing idea that it is..if it is run like Geylang brothels, there's going to be alot of time watchers especially on the side of the pimps. Not so much the ladyboys. I have done in geylang before with a ladyboy and i get anxiety attacks that the pimp will come and knock at the door. Takes me about nearly half an hour to cum at times. As for the Desker road ones, the ones i had since its re-opening haven't been time-watchers and match your speed at times. Shiok yes but damn tiring when you are pumping and not cumming for 30 minutes. There are showers at Desker road house BUT need to bring your own towel if you want..lol
Old 07-10-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
As much as an appealing idea that it is..if it is run like Geylang brothels, there's going to be alot of time watchers especially on the side of the pimps. Not so much the ladyboys. I have done in geylang before with a ladyboy and i get anxiety attacks that the pimp will come and knock at the door. Takes me about nearly half an hour to cum at times. As for the Desker road ones, the ones i had since its re-opening haven't been time-watchers and match your speed at times. Shiok yes but damn tiring when you are pumping and not cumming for 30 minutes. There are showers at Desker road house BUT need to bring your own towel if you want..lol
I know what you mean but what you are describing are the ladyboys working ILLEGALLY in Geylang. They usually be waiting along the sidewalk and will go to a nearby run-down room with customer. And the pimp will knock on the door when the time is up (sometimes even before that).

If you have been to a legal brothel in Geylang like the ones with Thai girls that cost $60/$80 per pop you can view the girls behind the glass panel and make a selection. They will dress nicely with makeup. Their rooms have a shower cubicle and a bed. If you do exceed the time limit, the brothel owner will buzz the room and the girl will be alerted that time is almost up. You can decide to continue or not, I would like to see this if there are such things as legal ladyboy brothels in the future.
Old 07-10-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!

Any ladyboy at desker houses?
Old 07-10-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukoOgura View Post
usually 3-4 Thais per batch. But also take note that rates are now $50, no thanks to those who spoilt the market.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1