The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 15
basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
This is the kind of doctors that need to be punished. However, he might have just run out of luck but has been committing these offenses all along.

Of course it's hard to tell what is going on in their head when they are risking their reputation by doing all these.
I think girl send wrong signal, slowly examine stomach then CB
Old 07-10-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Oh yes there definitely are

Try government hospitals where the fresh young grads will work in for a start

They are sooooooo keen to look at your cock and nether regions having studied Med for a good 6 years or so.
But government hospital cater more for the sick.

But go hospital also need reason mah.
Old 07-10-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by martins10 View Post
Yup, really hope that cases come down and more Bros can share stories here. Always have this fantasies of young innocent chio female doctors doing some procedure on me. Did share my groin issue sometime back when I visited hospital and gotta strip 3-4 times. Now all the doctors are masked up and can’t see their pretty face.
Can share hospital and what you tell them?
Old 07-10-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianbeng View Post
lianbeng replies u: go and apply for nursing job lah!
Bro need what experience to apply nursing job.

Can specify want work in OT only?
Old 07-10-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 16
lianbeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylianbeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Real doctor/medical related stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by basic View Post
Bro need what experience to apply nursing job.

Can specify want work in OT only?
lianbeng replies u: me no longer there anymore liao lah! many things have changed liao lah!
Old 07-10-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

I had my experience with a milf doctor few years ago at a polyclinic...I was having dengue fever, was about to recover but still need to see the doctor for blood test until the red palates are ok...she told me she need to see the red spots at the common areas but she couldn't find...then she asked me if I know where are the spots...I told her I didn't see any..she said very unlikely as dengue most likely got some red spots...end up, she asked me to remove my pants to see my inner and back of my thighs..she was basically using her hand to search near my groin...lucky little bro never erect but her hands were already touching the balls...
Old 07-10-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
lianbeng replies u: me no longer there anymore liao lah! many things have changed liao lah!
Ok then. Can share what is your job title last time? Need any experience?

Maybe all the samsters will go apply.
Old 08-10-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

lianbeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylianbeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Ok then. Can share what is your job title last time? Need any experience?

Maybe all the samsters will go apply.
lianbeng replies u: that was in the 80s liao lah, bro! that time just fresh from NS no job anyhow grabbed one lah! saw an application with the Ministry of Health for student nurses so went to apply then got it lor! that time all white uniform one leh! last time those missy wore white uniform with blue epaulettes on their shoulders and white caps leh!
Old 09-10-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lianbeng replies u: that was in the 80s liao lah, bro! that time just fresh from NS no job anyhow grabbed one lah! saw an application with the Ministry of Health for student nurses so went to apply then got it lor! that time all white uniform one leh! last time those missy wore white uniform with blue epaulettes on their shoulders and white caps leh!
So that time many yrs ago, lianbeng join as student nurse, all new nurses must go thru' n pass a medical check up 1st right ??...did the doctor (male/female) check lianbeng's cock or pussy or not ??? ... haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-10-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 15
martins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to all

Quote:
Can share hospital and what you tell them?
Did a few test in TTSH and most hospital will do the same if you have issues at the groin and my diagnosis was hernia. So will need to strip and let them touch here and there but just not the cock.
Old 09-10-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
lianbeng replies u: u don't believe also nvm lah i know can liao lor!
Of course I believe you, why would I want to know more from somebody that I don't believe in?

Maybe it's just the way I asked? My apologies if I sounded rude but I'm just trying to piece it altogether that's why I asked.

Especially the part where patients are in recovery. I really don't quite get how do you guys 'enjoy' the beauty.
Old 09-10-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Probably a lot has changed but being a nurse is really tough job, not everybody can be one, loads of respect.
Old 09-10-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Of course I believe you, why would I want to know more from somebody that I don't believe in?

Maybe it's just the way I asked? My apologies if I sounded rude but I'm just trying to piece it altogether that's why I asked.

Especially the part where patients are in recovery. I really don't quite get how do you guys 'enjoy' the beauty.
Maybe change rule liao, he talking 80s
Old 09-10-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hope u manage to get into their p****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martins10 View Post
Did a few test in TTSH and most hospital will do the same if you have issues at the groin and my diagnosis was hernia. So will need to strip and let them touch here and there but just not the cock.
Yes, I had it, too. Agree, with you
Old 10-10-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:

lianbeng replies u: just a quick scan was good enough liao lah! in OT everything must be done fast leh! just in case some people think i only made up stories mah!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1