The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2022, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Whatyathink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H32 - Cat 100 thai (ex 1811) (Updated)

I had a session with G28 a few days ago

Looks: 7/10, tanned
Body: a bit big-boned with curves
Boos: 7/10
Shower: slow and thorough
Catbath: 7/10
Cbj: its okay, nothing to shout about
FJ: 8/10
Rtf: No. She’s cheerful and very friendly, but she was too… cheerful. Chatty and laughing a lot. Too much in fact that the sensuality is gone. Its like chionging someone you’re friends with but not attracted to. I guess chemistry is not there.

But I hope bros will not be discouraged to take her. I hear she is a gem here, and after im done there are bros waiting for her as she quite popular.
This is a me problem. I Might not be that handsem to her
Old 10-10-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Saw many new girls here.
Who is/are the new angbai (good service and natural boobs) now?
Old 10-10-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
I also think very rare to cum on pussy. If you know, share with me leh... hahah. BUt I think raw quite hard post covid. Even if you know, not wise to share openly...
Just go dome1 - many options
Old 14-10-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatyathink View Post
I had a session with G28 a few days ago

Looks: 7/10, tanned
Body: a bit big-boned with curves
Boos: 7/10
Shower: slow and thorough
Catbath: 7/10
Cbj: its okay, nothing to shout about
FJ: 8/10
Rtf: No. She’s cheerful and very friendly, but she was too… cheerful. Chatty and laughing a lot. Too much in fact that the sensuality is gone. Its like chionging someone you’re friends with but not attracted to. I guess chemistry is not there.

But I hope bros will not be discouraged to take her. I hear she is a gem here, and after im done there are bros waiting for her as she quite popular.
This is a me problem. I Might not be that handsem to her
I would RTF G28 as I like her services and friendliness
Old 17-10-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Dome1 free lancer thais...
Old 23-10-2022, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of

Did 1st batch of gals all left?

Went down thinking of trying G16 but the moment I step into the house all unfamiliar faces.
Old 24-10-2022, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$$$$ View Post
What is the meaning of 'Dome 1"? I am a newbie and don't really know the acronyms.
Dome1 view girls online with select girls by photoshop photos, not legal, may any time get raided. No health checks ….

I would go for GL unless really the looks and quality of the girl very high and recon ended by friend with same taste in women
Old 24-10-2022, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 17
Iwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of light

I used to chiong this hse at least 2-3 times a week. I have since stopped because they quality of this hse dropped. The okt is friendly. But I noticed a couple of times that they rang the timer at 25mins or 30mins and girls would rush u to shower. Some girls are okay and some are not. Previously some girls were good when they first arrived but not anymore. I have since stopped patronizing this shop. Rather pay $60 for a standard Thai shop.
Thankful for everything to #1 Jenny from L12H17, i will always remember our memories together and for taking great care of me (2018March~2020March/April)
Old 24-10-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwaotoko View Post
I used to chiong this hse at least 2-3 times a week. I have since stopped because they quality of this hse dropped. The okt is friendly. But I noticed a couple of times that they rang the timer at 25mins or 30mins and girls would rush u to shower. Some girls are okay and some are not. Previously some girls were good when they first arrived but not anymore. I have since stopped patronizing this shop. Rather pay $60 for a standard Thai shop.
I think it is competitive these days. Some gals in other houses $60 are comparable to this house. Hope more quality gals.. Has stopped visiting this house for some time already

Anyone knows G88 still around?
Old 24-10-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes, i saw her sitting in the tank when i was there last week..
Old 25-10-2022, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwaotoko View Post
if i am not wrong, i talked to OKT once
it is actually 35min
ring at 30min left 5min for shower...
Old 25-10-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 2
peiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Just go dome1 - many options
Majority are bait and switch. I have been conned twice.
Old 25-10-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee View Post
Majority are bait and switch. I have been conned twice.
Go the trusted okt

Empire, galaxy

They are operating in GL anyway, same area might as well
Old 27-10-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 2
peiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Go the trusted okt

Empire, galaxy

They are operating in GL anyway, same area might as well
I have been scammed by empire before. Havent tried galaxy.
Old 03-11-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
MK73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I had tried number 18 for a few times, she from Chiang Rai, fair skin, shy type, a hidden gem,bros who visit her please take care of her.

Look: 7/10 (decent girl type)
Body: 8/10 figue front and back suit her size (non fat or too skinny),natural boobs cap B+ (I don't like man made)
Service:8/10 Light kiss on lips,cbj,light fingering outside pussy, soft and natural morning when pumping her,can feel that she is enjoying too, overall she is still green and shy type, need some expert bros here to guide her.
RTF:Yes, enjoying making with her for a few times.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1