The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-10-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Richardkon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Budget bonks - Luffy - Lover's Fortress

The photos in the post is accurate.

I find her to be pretty. She is a petite lady with boob size A. Her boob looks a bit saggy like from significant weight loss. But her body is all natural with no baby damage.

She allows some kisses. I did not try french kiss because that is not my thing.

I think she does not have many customers so the condition is still tight and clean. Unfortunately it is not shaved although not very hairy either.

Overall, it is a good release at that price point.

Hope she gets more customers.
Old 06-10-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
sheepishguy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=902228&highlight=lucy

For Lucy (Silk)

Looks: 9/10 SYT hunters please keep a look out for her, got the modest and abit reserved shy girl look to her

Body: 8/10 nice S shape curve, and hour glass figure, super curved. Bust to waist to hips ratios solid

Bbbj: 8.5/10 she really worked her tongue and didn’t give any rest, the way she brought her hand into the mix and she’s a giver.

FJ: 9/10 lots of intimacy can sense her eagerness to please and perform the way she rides you could tell she is experienced and knows how to move her body.
Old 06-10-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
y she so hot??

only saw that her height is 168cm...

very good to play with?
When it’s reservist and fully booked you know it’s good stuff
Old 06-10-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KeipoKia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for MIA (Club Friday)
OKT : 10/10 , Bro CF very fast respond and clear instructions given to location.
Location: Discreet location with ample parking space, place is clean and towel is big.
Looks : 10/10, Mia is very pretty and she opened the door wearing a seductive night gown.
Body : 8/10, petite size girl with perfect natural B cup with light brown nipples, slight Thai tan
BBBJ : 8/10, slow and gentle bj which is to my liking
FJ : 9/10, very accommodating to all positions and moaning is very seductive
GFE : 10/10, shy at first but slowly will warm up. Just like having sex with your gf, DFK the whole session and during downtime will cuddle and hug you like your gf. She can speak abit of English and chinese, from time to time need to use Google translate.
Old 06-10-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
y she so hot??

only saw that her height is 168cm...

very good to play with?
Pre-covid.. one of the powerhouse. Can search for her past FRs using her name and 'tiko'
Old 06-10-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dndf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lady: Innova

Looks: 8/10 syt
Body: 9/10 big D cup boobs with a petite body of a syt
Painting: didn't do
BBBJ: 8/10 sucked for quite some time and didn't complain
FJ: 8/10 she was understanding when I took too long to cum and tried her best and always kept smiling
RTF: maybe when vitamin M has been replenished
Old 06-10-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
kimmyloo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tisa - BF

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=902170&highlight=tisa

Looks: 9 like a sultry fun party girl, loveable and very bubble too.
Body: 8.5 she has a nice beach body toned and nice super nice figure, I like her ass and just nice sized boobies.
Bbbj: 9 she seems comfortable like she’s in her own comfort zone. She doesn’t just stare the entire time without blinking (like v creepy), but she does take conscious breaks to switch her gaze from the penis to my eyes.
FJ: 8 can take a heavy hard deep ramming ses, and she was a spontaneous girl the way she stop me halfway when I was fucking her missionary, she got up and did her thing riding me and all.
Gfe: got abit PSE feels.
RTF: will catch her before she goes back
Old 06-10-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
mervis99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ann (Rollypolly)
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?p=...3#post21702823

Looks: sexy slutty looks, wont reject type

Body: slim with natural c cups which looks good on her body, sexy figure

BBBJ: deep vacuum type suction, very skillful , will suck and look at u with that slutty looks

FJ: she tells me she likes it fast and hard, which i oblige and she was moaning so loudly, grabbing the bedsheets and pulling me closer, frenching me.

Overall: 9/10, very satisfied and happy with her , will be back for more
Old 06-10-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
maneepunnani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=901530

FR for Maylin from Club Friday

Looks: 8/10. Very pretty for a milf.

Body: 8/10. Got all the right curves. Ass is shiok for doggy.

Boobs: 8/10 C cup, just nice for her body.

Pussy: 9/10 Shaved and smells nice, taste nice.

Frenching: 9/10 Like frenching with a girlfriend.

BBBJ: 8/10. No guidance needed

FJ: 8/10. Listen well to instructions and performed well. Nice view when she bent over for doggy. Can see cum juice on the CD after deed.

GFE: 9/10. Always smiling and very friendly.

RTF: Yes.
Old 06-10-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 3
Runningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant future

Tried Bubbles from Club Friday today. Really not bad. Can see why she is popular enough to make a return trip.

OKT was good. Quick to confirm, quick to address all my queries. Very friendly so thumbs up for that.

Location is now at a hotel which is so much better than the apartment concept. But it's quite a challenge to follow the instructions.

Highlight of Bubbles is her GFE and friendly disposition. To be honest, looks wise need to discount about 20% but it's definately her - u can recognise. She doesn't do deep French kiss, more gentle kisses and pecks.

But let's be honest, it's those heavenly boobs that I am here for. Dive straight in and suck like no tomorrow. Really really interesting experience dealing with such huge boobs.

Bbbj was pretty good but a bit short. Pretty sure u can ask for longer. She didnt look like she could take DT so I also didnt force it. Didn't fj today (no fault of hers) and ended with an explosive hj.

Hope u enjoy the FR. As always, if there are more details u want or further clarifications, do reach out.
Old 06-10-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
steadykicks is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
FR for Love Affair Fern

Okt: 10/10 very friendly, quick response, timing is good too

Looks: 9/10 Legit 20 yrs old syt, natural b- boobs, actual face very close to photo, very skinny with zero tummy. Tanned skin, nice make up, big eyes with full lips, can speak very good English, friendly and easy to break the ice, she claimed this is her first trip overseas. seems to very green though.

BBBj: 9/10 can feel she’s green but I like it, slow and sensual, keep asking how u like it , very hardworking to please u

FJ: 10/10 awesome bonk. super tight and wet, can feel her juice flowing, she speak really good French. Not really skillful rider yet, she seems to enjoy missionary the most as her juice flow non stop when I pump her hard, sucking my nipple and hold my body so tight, doggy is real tight on her too but I think she like missionary the most.

Rtf: for sure

Solid fr bro, she looks like those kpop superstar
Old 06-10-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
justporfun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Casanova - Gina

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=901708&highlight=gina

Here’s a short review for Gina as I’ve been seeing her name all over the web for her quality service.

Looks: 8 seductive slutty looks, but when you will melt when she smiles
Boobs: 8.5 big boobs, you’ll never get enough of it
Body: 9 slender curvy S body figure
Pussy: 9 very sensitive , specially her clit area.
Frenching: 9.5 good kisser. Passionate and wild.
Bbbj: 9 amazing suction, I can ask her to suck me all night. It’s that good.
Fj: 9.5 maniac in bed. She loves being touched and licked while she jumps up and down my hard cock. Seeing her enjoying with my cock satisfied me the most. Solid bonking with Gina.
Gfe: positive vibes with her. No wasted time.

Rtf: will catch her again before she leaves
Old 06-10-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 2
smartboysmartnw is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmartboysmartnw is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmartboysmartnw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Didi from Poseidon

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?p=...4#post21710254

OKT - quick response

Looks 10/10 SYT tall curvy model look. Your head will turn to look her again. Those angmo like built

Boobs 12/10 natural C+. Not easy to find such huge natural boobs with tall model look

French - lots of. Small black dot nr lips looks seductive.

Bbbj 10/10 Very good. In shower as well. Suck like lolipop and give seductive looks with eye and lips action

FJ 10/10 accommodate all position. Nice to see those natural bouncing boobs.

GFE 12/10 Friendly chatty.
Old 06-10-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Rolls - L365

Location: Area G non hotel. quite discreet with good food nearby

OKT: Friendly and responsive

Looks: Discount 20%, pimpled face but generally SYT, youthful looking and pretty

Body: Perfect nubile body, no additional fats.. smooth silky skin. 160cm/43kg type of body.

Boobs: Natural Bs, nicely shaped. standard brown aloes.

French: Yes DFK fluent

FJ: Accomondating, did all sorts of position including standing cowgirl.. took it like a champ.. totally enjoyed pushing my meat into her, watching her expression and going in for DFK. She got so wet during round 2 that my dick was all wet with her juice..

Painting: Yes, did 69 painting first thing i saw this nubile abalone.

Verdict: 9/10. Saw other girls around, not doubt she is the best among the lot..

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!
Old 06-10-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 10
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joverick View Post
Pre-covid.. one of the powerhouse. Can search for her past FRs using her name and 'tiko'
Thanks for the protip
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1