The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 17-09-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 11
vicvict deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvicvict deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

I was attracted by Gem fresh from school look and quickly WhatsApps SNS for an appointment.

Reach the location as mention and my first impression was she look more pretty in real person than photo & her eyes is so seductive and sexy. She really look like a innocent high school gal waiting to get fuck.

I immediately hug her and slowly undress and caress her and then she brings me in for a wash and she really wash every part of me. In the shower, we were standing, frenching heavily and I slide my fingers down to feel her pussy wetness

On bed she started by giving me BBBj with strong suctions & lick my bro like a lollipop. We were in the 69 Position so i paint her shaven pussy while she sucks my lower bro, her pussy get wet easily. Her boobs were a handful and I keep groping her boobs as it so nice feel.

After she get all high she take the condom and cap me and she ride me like no tomorrow. I pull her and change to missionary and I continue to pump her although I know I almost come but her seductive moaning expression make me want more , I ended in a doggie style. I penetrate her deep she was moaning and whining. After that, she request me to pull my cock out and she did an amazing thing to me she remove the condom and put my dick in her mouth and started to blow, polish and clean it all up for me making sure no drop was left. She clean up with wet tissue.

Both of us enjoyed our sex session very much. After the love making - she lay down by my side and place her head on my chest and hug me . We engaged in small talks for about ten minutes and she continue to caress me and treat me like a lover! She is fresh in this trade - and I get the feeling of making love with an high school gal - Shiok! Shiok!

Finally I get to shower, she helps me to wash up. Then i dry myself and left as a happy and contented man!
Old 17-09-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 4
bonomonod deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonomonod deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Aletta

Manage to meet her today thanks to SNS bro.

After communicated, i took the lift up and walk towards her. The door open with a skinny blonde lady behind the door greeting me.

She is very shy, polite but gentle with quite a bit of personality. Things started slow in the beginning but she became playful and horny afterwards. I was guide to the war zone and was told to take off my clothes myself. After that she brought me to shower, where she help me to clean out.

We chatted quite a bit in the shower knowingly how curious is she with our island. Next, I was requested to lay down on the bed where the action started. Right before action, she sanitize all the important parts and start of with cathbath then follow by BBBJ. After that we switch position to DATY where she moans a lot and she started to get wet. I slip my finger in to make her climax. She then requesting me to go in with my deed cause she can't hold it any more.

We went into missionary with a lot of cuddle follow by doggy where I have a full view of love shape ass, hourglass body along with her blonde hair. After a while I called it a day and she help me to clean up. We chatted abit on places to visit and she is certainly wanted to explore. She sent me off finally with cheek kisses.
Old 17-09-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Rui of Vpremium:

Looks: 8/10 - Pleasant looks ; dressed like sexy black & white cosplay maid costume with armbands at both upper limbs

Body: 9.5/10 - Tiptop - 有前有后。 Slim waist & flat abs like gym body

BBBJ: 8/10 - Teasing & thorough tongue 👅 + bbbj

FJ: 8/10 - Bonk her in multiple postures. B4 fuck, she says herself 很利害。 哈哈😄
Old 18-09-2022, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 2
infinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

very true , price is reasonable for such gems they bring in
only problem is our bullets gonna go for it again end of the month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natomiza View Post
Have tried a few girls from VP but first time writing FR so that it would be easier to get verification next time.
VP never fails to disappoint, value for money as well.

Had a session with Rui from vp stable today

Face: 8/10 Looks like korean mixed vietnam.
Body: 8/10 Overall slim body with b cup.
BBBJ: 9/10 great at giving bbbj. Very powerful suction and sloppy, very loud slurping noises. Even tries to deep throat
Deed: 9/10 did a few positions and girl was very friendly and accomodating. Took quite long to to shoot so she still continued to give me a handjob while lying down. High gfe as well. Very fluent in english and chinese so ehe understood everything i was saying
Old 18-09-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 998 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 12
afease123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafease123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafease123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sky SNS

Fix an appointment with Sky a few days back.

Upon reaching, she open the door, i saw a tall sexy sweet gorgeous looking
demure and sweet lady dress in a sexy lingerie. Immediately cock stand.

Her body was great. Perfect curvy type with curvy butt and the breast was just nice to her height and body. Look at her in her eye and was smitten by her look. I immediately french her and she start to undressed me and we went for shower. She is very polite and would attempt to hang and fold my clothes. Inside the shower is lot of rubba rubba action with some bbbj with me standing inside the bathtub.

After we are done i lie on bed with towel covering me. She come over to remove my towel while my hands was already busy caressing her body. She giggled and say I was naughty.

She catbath me and shortly proceeded to BBBJ me. Her BBBJ was powerful with lot of slurping and popping sound. She will hold the mouth in my cock and use the tongues to lick and play with my cock head and tip and occasionally deep throat. Very sexy and i almost surrender but i persisted.

I told her is time for me to serve her and i ask her to lie down instead and gave a good lick. I worked my way down slowly and felt that she have pretty sensitive nipples. The best is when I work my way down can feel that she has got a nice looking and freaking tight pussy and went ahead to paint it clean until her water is flowing non stop from a totally dry pussy.

When painting the pussy can felt that she genuinely enjoying it because of the uncontrolled movements from her body and the soft moans. She has gotten all horny and was stroking my dick with her hands and attempt to hint me to penetrate her soon by pulling it closer and closer to her pussy. Was equally aroused by her actions and told her to cap me which she complied and I am ready for my entry!

The initial entry really prove me right, she really have a very tight pussy and it really felt really good inside her. Enter her slow and steady but shortly after just penetrate her hard due to the amount of fluid at her love hole. When I hit the right spot she would moan much louder so it's easy to tell how she like it. Shortly after the initial penetration she said she cummed who I felt it too but I have yet to release therefore I continue pumping her. That went on for quite a while until I felt tired and wanted to take a rest but before I stop she told me she is about to cum again and plead for me not to stop which I gladly complied and she gotten her second shot. By then I was almost drained and called for a half time and we lay down on the bed together catching our breath. Less than a minute, i unload inside the condom.

After that, both of us sweating and breathing heavily as she lie beside me and tell me she cummed about 6x and my leg was numb too that i almost cannot make it home.

Rest a while and went for shower, kiss goodbye and a hug before sending me to the door.

It was a fantastic session.
Old 18-09-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 15
jackon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SNS - amber

One of the best experience thus far

Looks -8/10 (very sultry look, close to pics)
Body - 10/10 (slim and tight)
Boobs - 9/10 ( B-C size I guess, very soft, tried giving me a titjob - amazing)
Bj - 10000/10 ( try it and you will know, spitting,DT,sloppy bj, everything u see online comes true)

Really an amazing lazy , 0 commercial feel. Very hardworking and very friendly. Like what the other samster mentioned, she’ll treat you like a king.

RTF: hell yea

Tried so far in dome 3 (ranking)
1) amber (sns)
2) sky(sns)
Old 18-09-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for CiCi (msian) of Vpremium:

Looks: 8.5/10 - Sweet looks with small IG face ; dressed like classy OL with blazer + dress
(Actual person looks like 3rd & 4th advertised photos)

Body: 8.5/10 - Slim waist & abs got "0" fats ; Sun kissed skin. Natural boobs with sexy lingerie

BBBJ: 9/10 - Great teasing & thorough bbbj - as though she is playing with her prized toy

FJ: 9.5/10 - Bonk her in multiple postures & bonk her crazy. Can fight with Japanese AV as she grabs/pulls edge of bed sheet ( like she climax )

Attitude: 9/10 - Speak without any barrier. Quite a conversant. Love her green attitude but she is wild inside
Old 19-09-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
haizstuff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhaizstuff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhaizstuff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sky

Tried a few of SNS ladies. Always never disappoint me.

Face: 100% resemblance to photo. (9)

Skin: Smooth, fair and sliky (9)

Body: Curvy, tall, slim, sexy and hot butt (9)

Breast: Big and natural and nice to suck (9)

Pussy: shaved. She was tight and gets wet if treated the right way. have a great painting for her too (9)

Frenching: Experience and great tongue fighter. I like it very much (9)

Catbath: Yes. She did a good job. (9)

Fingering: Yes. Be gentle. She gets wet. (9)

BBBJ: Yes. Solid and Well done. Deepthroat. I enjoyed it. (9)

FJ: active and accomadating and obedient (9)

Attitude: patient and no rush (9)

GFE: Good. She is chatty and treat me like her BF (9)

Thanks SNS for the arrangement.
Old 19-09-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 11
Kulai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKulai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My FR on Aletta by SNS

Book a slot and was instructed to go the location, reach location sms okt. I was greeted by her sweet smile when I open the door. After some exhange of greeting, we then cut the small talks, strip then proceed to the shower. She wash my junior while i started to be naughty and fondle with her pinkish nipples. Her skin is smooth and she has got a nice pair of boobs. Not very big, but just the right size for her frame. She has sexy long leg with a perky butt and a pierce naval.

After we are done with the washing, we dried ourselves and I lie down on the bed.

On the bed, she gave a full package of bbbj by licking and sucking my balls, occasionally engulfing them into her mouth one by one. And she did it so delicately to avoid hurting them. Thumbs up! Then she moved up the shaft and tackled the dick head, now and again giving me the CFM looks. She gave very good suction and deep-throating, coupled with all the saliva and slurping sounds as though she was so hungry for my little bro. What a treat!

I played with her boobs and had great fun sucking her nipples. When I moved southwards, I realized she was already moist. Wasting no time, I went on to arouse her. Sure enough, she got wet really easily and practically wet the bed. The plus points are, her pussy was shaven and totally delicious.
I continue to play with her pussy, she let out some soft moans and her moaning got louder gradually. Then she capped my hard and hungry junior and we started off with the missionary position.

She really enjoyed to be pumped hard! Grabbed my arms and kept asking me to go faster and deeper! Seeing that she is enjoying so much makes me don't wanna disappoint her so I go very very fast! (Don't know got faster then the speed of sound or not tongue). Her moaning got louder and louder and suddenly her body shivers! She cum! Kekekeke.... Very enjoyable to look at her facial expression when she cums! I teased her asking her whether she want some more and she blushed and nodded. She then flipped over and sat on me and ride me while we locked lips. Finally after some cowboy riding, we switched to doggy while I penetrate deep into her before i blew my load into her (with the condom of course).

We cuddle in bed for about 5 more minutes before we went for our shower and I paid her. She thank me and say she has enjoyed herself too and hope to see me very soon before she send me to the door with a cheeky and satisfactory grin.

Overall is a nice and enjoyable session.
Old 19-09-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
FLYBY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SKY via SNS

Location - Very central and decent H with good access.

looks - I personally don`t think she looks like the photos (near enough) but she looks GOOD in person so dont let that stop you !

Body - slim but curvy, nice large natural and soft boobs (C) with great Nip. Shaved clean and to sum it up - she is sexy and has good body vibes.

Atmosphere - The Hotel room is nice and tidy and with music the place is a good setting for a nice punt.

Session - Sky met me with a smile at the door and nice lingerie. I was happy to see her and after a welcoming hug we jumped into the shower together. We both soaped each other which made the shower erotic and a nice begging to the session.
Moved to the bed and enjoyed a really really great BBBJ - Don`t miss on this !
Had to stop her as the BJ was to good and laid her down so I can finger fuck her for a while (I wish she had toys with her ...)
Moved on the CG that was good and ended up with doggy (She mentioned that she sometimes does anal and her ass would be great for that) couldn`t hold much more and blasted out.

Sky is happy to talk and seeks warmth (not that I provide much) and if you are in to some cuddling and such she will probably provide and enjoy it.

all together attitude - very patient, sexy and nice

summary - I enjoyed and would return.

She is leaving in a week or so ... go get some !
Old 20-09-2022, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ebseen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are there any FLs that are as busty and as wild as Mimi? Sad that I'm going to miss her...
Old 20-09-2022, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 11
kitspanjandrum is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkitspanjandrum is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Book a session with SNS for Aletta yesterday

First look was WOW! Her face was CFM type. Very beautiful without any make up and is accordingly to my taste. But her body is perfect to me! Nice height and curvy with stomach stud. Wonderful feeling to hug and squeeze her. Breasts are natural and soft - perfect fit for my busy hands and her sexy body. Nice ass for doggy. Pussy is shaven.

Initially she seems a bit shy, but that is just deceit because once she warms up she is unstoppably horny… She likes being touched and licked so don't hold back guys!

After a bit of small talk she washed me. Heavy frenching during the shower. No holding back type. Back in the bedroom she started giving me catbath and BBBJ. The movement was slow and sexy, seductive and with lot of slurping sound. Then I took over and licked her shaven pussy which got her moaning and wet very quickly. Our frenching got more and more heavy as we progressed and we were rubbing our parts together which gets her even more wild. Then I let her restart her catbath and BBBJ followed by 69. By now she was getting so wet and horny, she capped me and got into cowgirl. Entry was pretty easy because she was soaking wet. She rode me well for a while while panting heavily. I could feel the tightness of her pussy when i insert her and the feel was there. She likes to grind you in a way that gives her maximum feeling, and I felt it was time to give her my best so I grabbed her and turned over to bonk her hard in missionary. By now her moans had turned into screams and I kept pumping. We switched to doggy before she on her own initiative got into a favourite position of hers that just happens to also be my favourite position (you'll have to guess) and I pumped her hard until the finish. It felt like (and she said) she came once or twice. After the deed we just lay there for a while breathing heavily with my did still inside of her. Slowly pull out she clean me and we procced for shower.

Great service and she makes you feel like i am a great lover.

She is a gem, don't miss it.

Last edited by kitspanjandrum; 20-09-2022 at 10:27 AM.
Old 20-09-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1019 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
andyt1999 is one of the Best!andyt1999 is one of the Best!andyt1999 is one of the Best!

Sky [SNS]

[Website] https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=896312

[Looks] same as what was posted with brown long hair and naughty look

[Body] tall, slim and curvy figure nice leg and perky butt

[Boob] nice large natural and soft boobs

[Pussy] like to get paint, shaven super wet & tight

[BBBJ] good, with those vacuum suction PLUS Deep throat,

[Moaning] heavy breathing and loud moan.That moment was wonderful

[FJ] Excellent riding, good stamina and able to let you fuck long and passionate frenching whilst in missionary.After a while, i unloaded my long kept sperm inside the cap.

Overall It was very sextify.

Try it and you will know what i mean.

She is leaving in a few days time.

This is how our society is running now.
Old 21-09-2022, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Amanster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebseen View Post
Are there any FLs that are as busty and as wild as Mimi? Sad that I'm going to miss her...
she is leaving already??? So fast?
Old 21-09-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1015 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 11
belgianseat is one of the Best!belgianseat is one of the Best!belgianseat is one of the Best!belgianseat is one of the Best!

Amber SNS

Looks
She a hot chick, a hot blond who look the same as shown in pic, stunning and irresistible with a cock sucking lips.

Body
Super slim, smooth, fair and curvy sexy body with some tattoo, sexy leg and perky hips

Boobs
Pierce nipple which make it very sexy and just nice and fit well for her, natural and soft, nice to squeeze with.

Shower
she started off by cleaning me up, than she French me while she stroke and jerk my 2IC very hard, while she also rub her boobs on my chest in a circular motion, than she kneel down she gave me a BBBJ while giving me the puppy look which melt my heart instantly, than she proceed to rub my back, after that she suddenly grab my 2IC and gave me a HJ while rubbing her breast on my back up and down

Frenching
No horse run with lots of tongue fighting in this, she let out a series of soft moan during frenching while my hand roam to her boobs and caress it

Painting
Shaven, wet and tight pussy with no smell. Spend some like giving her a good paint and she was moaning softly in the process and enjoying it

BBBJ
Clean my shaft in detail, lot of licking and sucking with lot of suction and slurping sound. Deepthroat with the sexy look, super shiok and sensual feel.

FJ
We started off in cowgirl and we French intensively, afterward she proceed to suck and bite my nipples while i rub and squeeze her headlight, as I pound on her real hard she jerk off with a very loud moan which I took the opportunity to suck on her nipples, she got tired so we switch to missionary, while pounding her boobs were swinging up and down and we French intensively, again she seem to like my nipples as she start attacking it again, lots of moaning were made by her, finally unload into her with lots of satisfaction

GFE
Lot of hugging and frenching giving me the GF feel. Very service oriented with no commercial feel. No issue communicating with her as she can speak english well

RTF
Definitely!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1