The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-09-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
ball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Just curious about this Bi er. I believed she had RTC. I tried messaging but she did not reply so I did not try before.
Did she leave because she was caught or just natural ending (or unnatural ending meaning she was sad and tired)? Wondering if she will ever return given how everyone seems to be highly raved about her…
Oh man thinking of her just makes me sad.. pretty face with a banging body.. she was so innocent too which maybe why people would want to prey and take advantage of her.. yea she got caught and white carded so likely not able to come back.. first was summer then now her.. I actually preferred bi er coz she was more accommodating and was genuinely nice.. haiz.. now left rayna in a similar category I guess.. I preferred bi er looks though..
Old 12-09-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Indeed lowlife if this is true; I am sure most of us do lie to MLs but this is just with the intention to deceive to gain benefits.

She is a nice lady overall but somehow not my type. I visited her earlier because she was really easy to book last minute.

The last I heard think her last day was 10th Sept... it is the former. Think she NCB.
I see… then actually all this talk abt a bf here is quite moot isn’t it. No matter how rich or handsome or treat her how well, she is NCB so there is no way they can advance here anyway. Cold hard cash is the way to go, after all she needs to earn the money to go back home should have just maximize her business rather than focusing on a scumbag bf. If he is paying her massive amounts of money to bao her then not so bad but if he is not putting in the money and expect her not to work… then what? She go back broke in the pockets and in her heart, totally not worth it.
Old 12-09-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin77 View Post
Yea she is around and now providing BJ and FJ
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/rachel-massage/
3 similar new accounts talking same shit about the same girls. pls be more creative with nick creation. LOL

say first... I don't know this girl, nv try before. no inclination to try also. just find this guy damn suspicious...
Old 12-09-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
3 similar new accounts talking same shit about the same girls. pls be more creative with nick creation. LOL

say first... I don't know this girl, nv try before. no inclination to try also. just find this guy damn suspicious...
Haha I spotted two, is there three accounts now? Some lowlife really too much time in their life to try and sabo others. Get a life man…
Old 12-09-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess the biggest problem the so called bf was that didn't he realized that all MLs come here to earn money and all transactional.
We all come to have that hour moment, release and worth but not to find gf or wife.
At most become so called friends but gf of course not.
Personally I haven't try Bier but kinda bewildered and sad these matters of heart happens which will affect us customers one way or another.

Quote:
I see… then actually all this talk abt a bf here is quite moot isn’t it. No matter how rich or handsome or treat her how well, she is NCB so there is no way they can advance here anyway. Cold hard cash is the way to go, after all she needs to earn the money to go back home should have just maximize her business rather than focusing on a scumbag bf. If he is paying her massive amounts of money to bao her then not so bad but if he is not putting in the money and expect her not to work… then what? She go back broke in the pockets and in her heart, totally not worth it.
Old 12-09-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

ball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
I guess the biggest problem the so called bf was that didn't he realized that all MLs come here to earn money and all transactional.
We all come to have that hour moment, release and worth but not to find gf or wife.
Personally I haven't try Bier but kinda bewildered and sad these matters of heart happens which will affect us customers one way or another.
I doubt he wanted to get her to be wife or what.. he just wanted to up her plain and simple.. to go through all these buying fake goods so he can convince her he’s giving something of very high value.. the Rolex cosmograph Daytona is at least 40k for a real one... I bet u give any ml 40k cash they confirm let you up..

I did ask her if she let her bf up.. she just smiled shyly and said don’t bring it up anymore.. so yea…
Old 12-09-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Huh..want to up her and did to this extent?
Wah sey...waste of time and $$ I find.
Doesn't makes sense do this to the extent just to up her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ball754 View Post
I doubt he wanted to get her to be wife or what.. he just wanted to up her plain and simple.. to go through all these buying fake goods so he can convince her he’s giving something of very high value.. the Rolex cosmograph Daytona is at least 40k for a real one... I bet u give any ml 40k cash they confirm let you up..

I did ask her if she let her bf up.. she just smiled shyly and said don’t bring it up anymore.. so yea…
Old 12-09-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:

I personally feel the guy has a little issue up there. Normally u won’t want or need to invest that much time and effort to go this far. Meaning he kena KC too deep and start getting delusional and end up spoiling the pot for everyone.
Old 12-09-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha I spotted two, is there three accounts now? Some lowlife really too much time in their life to try and sabo others. Get a life man…
I think I saw another Ben something earlier as I was catching up on posts from the weekend. haha
Old 12-09-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yea actually when I speak to MLs in the past they also quite candid and say it is really hard for them to settle down here anyway. Even if they have feelings for someone here (usually customer) but realistically how to have a true good ending? Will the guy not mind that she was in this line in future when they get together or married? And they don’t have family and also no friends here permanently. It is already hard enough for them here for the short term especially if their friends are not here together, they cannot imagine how life would be here for the long term. Most of them come with no education no other skills are they expected to just live off a rich husband?
Old 12-09-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha pretty worth it if you ask me.. the fake watch is like what 100 Plus? It’s like topping up 100 Plus dollars and upping a considerably young and pretty ml..

I’m not sure maybe you are a very handsome man that ml offer themselves to you.. but for normal ppl like us we need to pay to get extra stuff if even any.. the older and uglier and uncharismatic the more we have to fork out to get the same thing.. that’s just life..
Old 12-09-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Hey bro, thanks i think double post already but idk how to edit. I visited her about 1month ago if i remember correctly. Had been viewing this forum for long time but never register and post lol. Yup you're right she's one of the ML that doesn't require recommendation anymore,just sharing my perspective
Always happy to read genuine MR/FR.
Positive stuff is always nice to read~
Old 12-09-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

I no handsome la bro.
But just to up, just top up la like most of us do. why bother need to impress do this kind of extras right?

Quote:
Haha pretty worth it if you ask me.. the fake watch is like what 100 Plus? It’s like topping up 100 Plus dollars and upping a considerably young and pretty ml..

I’m not sure maybe you are a very handsome man that ml offer themselves to you.. but for normal ppl like us we need to pay to get extra stuff if even any.. the older and uglier and uncharismatic the more we have to fork out to get the same thing.. that’s just life..
Old 12-09-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
maybe he thinks the cost of all the fake goods add up = multiple bangs... more worthwhile... but why this bi-er so gullible one ah, sad for her la... this line is full of sharks everywhere also, everyone in the value chain has sharp knife and can work their sums well and play the game... she really wasn't suitable to work in this line to be honest. poor thing la...

I visited her once a couple of months ago after it was mentioned that she got caught and was going back soon. wanted to visit her to see what the hype was all about. no complaints about our session, but too bad she was not really my cup of tea. I knew I wouldn't rtm with her, so I gave her little bit more during payment to help her out a bit (really little bit only, i don't have deep pockets). Thought she was on a stable path and at least earning back a bit of money before going back liao... but even just before going back still kenna this kind shit... really don't know what to say sia... Lucky she seems to be the type that can 看开.
Old 12-09-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
I no handsome la bro.
But just to up, just top up la like most of us do. why bother need to impress do this kind of extras right?
He ownself song lo. Maybe thinks that he is charming and handsome so throw some “gifts” can get a popular girl whom every customer dreams of owning. At the same time get exclusive access while knowing after she goes it’s clean slate for him already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1