The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 13
SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up 『34D Ying Ying 盈盈』Pretty & Sexy Babe ♥ Whole Body Massage With Great Happy Ending

Ying Ying Has Solid Massage Experiences & Will Provide You With HIGHLY Enjoyable Session!

She Is Able To Provide The HIGHLY Sought After Japanese Nuru B2B Massage. Do Try!

New! Sensual Teasing Chair For Happy Ending!

Please Call Or Text Ying Ying 盈盈 @ 8739 2077

Name: Ying Ying 盈盈
Attitude/GFE: Friendly & Service Oriented
Body: Slim, Busty & Sexy!
Boobs: Natural & Soft 34D
Height: 162cm
Weight: 45kg
Look: Pretty Babe With Seductive Look
Language: Chinese Text Or Calls Only

Her Massage Package Includes:
[If There Is Time Restriction, You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 60 Or 90 Mins]

Auto Roaming : 触摸全身
[Whole Body Roaming Is Allow During The Session But Please Be Gentle]

Oil Heating Machine : 温油精油仪器
[As Shown In The Pic Above, Essence Oil Will Be Added Which Heats Up & Further Enhance Oil Massage & HJ Effects]

Sensual Teasing Chair : 八爪情趣飞机椅
[New Play Toy To Help Elevate Your Sense During Happy Ending. Let Your Imagination Run Wild!]

Jap B2B Nuru Massage : 日式B2B按摩
[As Per Jap Style Massage, She Will Apply Nuru Gel & Will Use Body To Body Style To Grind & Massage Your Whole Body]

Chinese Style Massage & Shiatsu : 中式按摩和指压
[Hardworking & Diligent. Good Experiences From Her That Will Help Loosen Stiff Muscle Aches]

Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage : 头,颈,肩部按摩
[Look Forward To This After a Hard Day At Work! Let Her Magic Hands Work Through Your Head & Shoulder]

Facial Wash, Ear Candling, Ear Digging : 洗脸, 耳烛, 采耳
[Above Listed Services Are Available. Do Request Should You Need]

Pubic Hair Trimming : 修剪阴毛
[Trim Your Black Forest To Swee Swee & Nice Nice. Request Should You Need. Additional $20 Required]

Sexy A.K.A Teasing Massage : 性感调情按摩
[Lots Of Finger Teasing & Sexy Body Moves To Help Uplift Your Mood]

Juagen : 抓根
[Yes! She's Pretty Good In This!]

HDLY : 海底捞月
[Varies Hands Technique & Movement On Your Precious & Balls]

Hand Job : 打飞机
[Half Naked By Now & She Have This Sexy Look On Her That Grows On You. Her Gentle & Sensational Hands Will Bring Intriguing Moments! Do Enjoy!]

GFE : 女朋友感
[Sweet And Friendly Babe. First Timer, Please Take Care Of Her Bros]

Services that She don't provides:
Services Not Mentioned Above.
Further Intimacies Depends On Your Chemistry With Her

Damages:
$120/Whole Body Massage With 1 x HandJob/60 Mins
Or
$130/Sensual Teasing Chair + 1 x HandJob/60 Mins
Or
$150/Jap B2B Massage + 1 x HandJob/60 Mins
Or
$220/Jap B2B Massage Or Sensual Teasing Chair With 2 x HandJobs/90 Mins
Or
$150/Pubic Hair Trimming With 1 x HandJob/60 Mins

♥♥♥ Large Cozy Room Included ♥♥♥

Please Call Or Text Ying Ying 盈盈 @ 8739 2077

View More Massage Babes Here

Last edited by SongDa; 29-02-2024 at 01:59 AM.
Old 10-09-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster (A)

SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb Re: 『34D Ying Ying 盈盈』Pretty & Sexy Babe ♥ Whole Body Massage With Great Happy Ending

Field Report By Bros Who Wrote For Her On SgLonelyGuy

Dong brother says:

17/03/2020 at 10:20 (Edit)

Ying Ying highly qualified masseuse with exceptional skill, She have been trained by a Thai master. She told me that she has more than few years massage experience. She gave me an enjoyable 100% Thai massage with very good strength.

Ying Ying is also a Juagen expert and she did a 100% AUTHENTIC JUAGEN for me! It was a very steamy treatment that made my didi stronger and last longer.

Looks : 9/10 (Office lady looking)
Body : 8/10 (Tall good body)
Massage : 8.5/10 (Good and hardworking. Give me extra time since no booking after me)
JG:9.0/10,one of the best shiok ( 100% No Bullshit ).
HJ: 8.5/10 (Firm grib with various pattern)
Attitude: 9/10 (Friendly with high girlfriend feeling),

Mesh says:

22/02/2020 at 12:44 (Edit)

Have been a regular for a while now, wanted to keep this gem all for myself but she asked me to help post FR so here goes ��

After trying the different kinds of massage available I would say her Nuru massage is my favourite. The Octo chair is a great try too if you’re into that. Her massage is not the piano type as well, body feels great and rested after massage and proceed to nuru after on the air mattress. Shiok shiok rub roll etc. legit nuru experience if you’re into that must try.

Looks wise it’s just like the photos, body is perfect for me, (not too huge boobs and just a little bit of meat in the right places) smooth skin to top and shy at first but cute bubbly personality once she warms up. She has some interesting outfits too, always love to see her when she opens the door my little bro instantly in the mood.

Overall, worth it everytime so far! Take care of this one ya I still want to be her regular pls don’t overbook her ��

P says:

15/02/2020 at 23:47 (Edit)

I had an amazing experience with Ying, today.
The location is discreet although parking can be a challenge.
Ying is a stickler for hygiene and makes sure everything is sanitized thoroughly before starting the session.
Ambience is TOP notch and Spa like with soothing background music throughout the therapy session.
Ying is 100% attentive to you during the session with no distractions.
My first experience with Nuru and it was really at a different level of sensuality.
Very gentle with her strokes and knows exactly the right spots to give you a thoroughly relaxing session.
Time well spent. Worth every minute with her.

Bear says:

15/02/2020 at 14:43 (Edit)

Massage + Tease (10/10)
Others (9/10)
Different bros has different perspective. Let you guys go experience and decide for yourself.

Please be nice to her. Left the place super recharged ����

Womanlover says:

26/10/2019 at 16:21 (Edit)

Just had my session with her last evening. Whole body aching and need a good and powerful run on my back. She provided very well balance strength in relaxing the muscle…brilliant indeed. Massage no horse run.

Sensual…Gosh! Die die must try the wonderful chair she has. It gives both party joy and fun. Seating of the chair, performing “fake” love making indeed drives the mind high. This chair good for both and depend who seat on it. ������

Strongly recommended to bro who wish to have more “fun”. Also she has many sexy clothing, including lingeries, to drive one fantasy up during the “stress” release process.

Will visit again if muscle aching again! ��

gohkingson says:

18/10/2019 at 00:29 (Edit)

Tried Ying Ying a few days back, quite pretty for a MILF. Location was discreet and easy to find. Room is clean and nicely organised. The music and the smell of the diffuser just set the mood right.

Her warm voice and friendly smile makes me feel at ease and comfortable. Ask me whether do I need to shower and helped me hang my shirt. Shower alone though.

I opt for the chair which is something new to me and it was kind of fun. Release my 1st shot on the chair follow by a good massage on the massage bed. The teasing part for my 2nd shot was amazing! A very nice lady that is out to please!

Looks: 7.5/10 MILF
Body: 8.5/10 Slim and curvy
Boobs: 7/10 C cup
Massage: 7/10 I’m a tough meat

YMMV

Cleanguy says:

20/09/2019 at 22:11 (Edit)

My Sharing on Ying Ying,

Friendly and easy break ice. Feel like not first time meet her. Massage was ok not too hard type even I prefer harder strength. Her fingers is soft and slippery, sensational feeling. Soon brother woke up.

She did it for few minutes, maybe she felt I like it so didnt stop. BM was normal. 1 think caught my eye, she has a body of a young girl even though she is Milfy type.

Told her I wish to go for the pink chair, after massage hope onto it. The feeling was not usual compare to lying on the massage bed. She use oil to massage below and doing it very slowly. Phone ring but no pick up, told me now is not the time to rush. She knows I had a long week and need some relax moment. Glad she didnt stop for about 10min.

She has a smooth and soft body as well. Keep touching everywhere. She promise me next time can hug her longer if I wish.

So final moment came, she came very close to me and start licking me all over which stroking it slightly faster. The feeling is like young time had a new girlfriend just want to get close body contact. Yeah, it took another min to shoot all over.

Place is easy to find and lots of parking. Good things must share. Please take care of her.

Cant wait to visit her again soon. I believe will have another new experience with her.

Himeros says:

05/07/2019 at 14:38 (Edit)

Every thing the other bros said is true, good spa like environment and good attitude, try her, you won’t regret it

What’re says:

16/05/2019 at 00:27 (Edit)

If you are looking for good massage she’s the one
Good strength massage no fuss

Afterwhich comes the sensual part. No regrets. One of the best I had. She make sure you enjoy with her slow movement and sensual parts .

Ppguy says:

07/05/2019 at 22:45 (Edit)

Tried her service. Was greeted by a petite milf in skimpy clothes.

Look: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Boob: 9/10
Massage :10/10
Sexual : 10/10

Definitely will rtm. Will never forget the experience.

clue says:

24/04/2019 at 18:08 (Edit)

Highly recommend her jap B2b service.massage at the start really helps Ou to relax and get in the mood for the superb B2b. Yingying is friendly and very service oriented. Always get my full hours worth with her. Would highly recommend to any bros who want to have a nice relaxing session.

Mmmm says:

15/04/2019 at 22:19 (Edit)

Great massage!

Good service and nice body!
Surprises during massage can be expected!

Potatotan says:

09/04/2019 at 20:56 (Edit)

Service is super. Sexy body especially when put on stocking n high heel. Sexy massage is a must try that bring you to heaven.

Sky says:

04/04/2019 at 22:59 (Edit)

HJ variation is superb!!
Excellent body with great ass

Old 10-09-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster (A)

Lightbulb Re: 『34D Ying Ying 盈盈』Pretty & Sexy Babe ♥ Whole Body Massage With Great Happy Ending

More Reports For Her

shiok says:

30/01/2019 at 19:17 (Edit)

It’s my 4 times visit this lady. She is good and best of all in massage and sexy movement to enhance your relaxing body.

Do treat her well with repect and she will do her best in return.

If u are looking for good massage and sensations she is the best.

Pls treat her with respect.

nortem says:

23/01/2019 at 21:17 (Edit)

Tried Yingying a few days ago. Pretty, petit, fair skin MILF. Welcomed me in her sexy outfit, showing off her ample breasts and shapy body! Love her full ass! A rare fine for Chinese girl.
Friendly and accommodating, her massage skill is pretty good for her small frame. She would then tease your back with her nails and then your ass. A little HDLY to get you arouse and wanting more… Then flip out over. She is a tireless HJ machine, and allows autoroam.
My go to massage lady now. Book in advance to get your preferred slot.
BTW, she shown me her arsenal of sexy outfits, things, stockings and high heels. Bros can call to request to fulfill your fetishes

Shine says:

30/11/2018 at 00:21 (Edit)

Had a appointment with Ying Ying this afternoon. Room was very clean n cosy.
Very pleasant lady, just joint the industry around 3 months. Use to ply her massage trade at a parlour. That’s why her massage skill is very autentic and good, applying the right level of pressure at the rigth spot.
She is very accomodative, willing to please and no rushing at all.

Her HJ and pre-sensual teasing is really very enjoyable. Must try.She knows all the points of a man.

Looks: Very pretty Milf

Body: Very well maintain 1.62m, shapely and very sexy

Boobs: Very nice shape

Massage: 9 / 10 for me

Gfe: 9/10 Feel very easy chatiing with her

Return: very soon.

Markus says:

30/10/2018 at 15:36 (Edit)

Visited this lovely lady today
Neat and clean room,very discreet location.
Great massage with sexy tingling movements.
Beautiful body and great shaped boobs.
Service level 10/10
Shall return again no problems

Willy says:

10/10/2018 at 09:35 (Edit)

Looks: 7(milf)
Body: slender
Boobs: C cup with nicely shaped nipples. Good for sucking
Cat bath: sensual
Massage: 8/10 . Can be considered professional
Handjob is sensual and awesome. Even after releasing, my little bro still rocking hard when going home.

John says:

06/10/2018 at 14:03 (Edit)

Location is quiet and nice.
Greeted by a sexy looking Milf in sexy outfit. Already can see her nice figure and well endowed body.
After shower, she will wipe u nicely, and gently.
Proceed to massage, solid presses followed by sensual teases that will make you high in no time, love her finger teases all over the body.
Had a body to body with her and gosh was alr rock hard when turn over for her. Immediately, played with her boobs and auto roam her which she enjoys and moans.

Look 8.5 (sexy milf)
Body 9 nice shape, nice ass for grab!
Boobs 8.5 pink nips, enhanced but still shiok
Massage 9 hard and sensual teasing
Hj 10/10 power! Cummed within mins with her torture

Can’t wait to go back to her again!

J says:

05/10/2018 at 21:47 (Edit)

Had an awesome session with this awesome milf

Looks:8/10
Massage:super sexy and sensual

Greeted by this sexy lady in a dress and went for quick shower and keep thinking how will she torture me.

Her massage was soothing and shiok.

What follows is the main deal. She uses her fingers gently slide and tickle my whole body waking me sensual senses up. Was super turned on when she moved down south and keep teasing and waking the dick. Very enjoyable tease.

Next thing I know, I stripper her until her panties. I surrendered to her after her constant sexy touches.

Will be back to have more fun with her.

LonelyBoi says:

22/08/2018 at 09:38 (Edit)

Promised to give her a FR so here it is

Looks: 7.5/10. She is a well maintained MILF
Figure: 9/10. For a MILF, she sure has a well maintained body. Even better than some of the SYT
Boobs: 8/10, Solid breasts with sensitive nipples. Enough said.
Massage: 8/10. Strong pressure and knows where to press.
GFE: 9/10. We talked like we are close friends or even boy/girlfriend
RTF: Definitely yes,

She has more than just massage to offer as she also does facial. Hopefully I can try her facial on top of her solid massage, if I have the time and money for both.

小鲜肉 says:

18/08/2018 at 17:07 (Edit)

Went to visit ying ying earlier on, greeted by a sexy 美女. Initially was too shy to look at her but after some ice breaking session began to be more comfortable.

Thereafter proceed with massage, massage was good, strength and skills are there. During massage, her legs come into contact with my hands. I can immediately feel her soft silky touch of legs, definitely one of the best i have seen. She’s totally my cup of tea.

Before HJ, she will perform some ticklish act around my body. 很爽. I love the way she stripped naked when proceeding to HJ. We did 69 Style, damm shiok.

Looks: 10/10 (美如天仙)
Body: 10/10 (魔鬼般身材)
Boob: 9/10 (nice touch to it)
Gfe: 10/10 (Very chatty and friendly) 亲切友善
Massage: 9/10

100{1af01eb12e99c41a37f3dc03fcd6a26ae65c0506d2a7f5 162687b05165e3104b} will RTM.

Humsupdog says:

08/08/2018 at 23:18 (Edit)

Awesome massage experience by this lovely lady. Massage with strength not piano style, ease all my aches. Wonderful teasing and hj.

Look: Grows
Body: Slim and sexy
Boobs: At least a c cup with cute nipples, enhanced but looks normal.
Overall: Wonderful experience

Rtm: definitely yes.

Old 10-09-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster (A)

Last Batch Of Reports

HappyBoi says:

29/06/2018 at 12:17 (Edit)

Visited her ytd night. Must say she’s one of the best out there!

Greeted by this sexy milf wearing only a revealing short dress and thong. (Yup no bra) Went for a shower and opted for 2x HJ. She immediately took off her dress and started playing with my didi. HJ was really good and I shot in no time while playing with her soft boobs.

When come to massage, I told her not to press too hard on my back cos i went for surgery b4. She was very concerned and told me why not just do sexy massage instead. I immediately agreed (im nt really the massage kind anyway) and got the best sexy massage i’ve had. Her boobs rubbing on my back, and later chest was so shiok.

Time for 2nd HJ and she took off her panties. After a few playful tease, she got into 69 position and continued her wonderful HJ. This time, her beautiful shaved pussy was so near my face I cannot tahan really wanted to bang her right there. But i just played and fingered her wet pussy and she kept moaning non-stop. Finally shot my 2nd, whole body jelly liao.

Not a time looker. I was her first customer for the day, she msg me say if i want come earlier also can. I reached 15mins earlier, but we still finished at the original time. (So i got like bonus 15min haha)

Overall, very satisfied. Decided to tip her extra. Forgot to mention she was very chatty too. Totally my type. She’s new to this massage scene so treat her well bros.

Looks: 9/10
Massage: 9/10 (Sexy massage, but im sure her normal massage cfm damn good too seeing from what other bros said)
Boobs: 8/10 (very nice to suck)
HJ: 10/10
GFE: 9/10

mojo says:

19/06/2018 at 11:53 (Edit)

Below are my comments for her:

Look: 9/10
Body: 9/10 ( Clean shaven )
Boob: 8/10 ( nicely enhanced, pinkish nipples )
Gfe: 10/10 ( like a little mistress )
Massage:9/10 ( knows her job well )

Definitely be back for her massage.

Tuakee69 says:

18/06/2018 at 22:53 (Edit)

She is new to this trade and it felt like first love experience.I was running late but she was nice to re-timed my slot despite her packed schedule.location was discreet,clean and spacious. Nice ambience during the entire session.

FR:

Looks:8/10 (my standards quite high)
Body:8/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
Nipples: pinkish
Massage: 7.5/10

Hj: 9/10 is simply amazing for her efforts.
Overall:8/10
RTM: a big YES

A professional who is sexually accommodating.

Bao says:

08/06/2018 at 12:22 (Edit)

Went there ytd night!
Location very discreet. Will be safe
When reach saw a fair beautiful lady. Immediately hard on and 1 shot. Slow and enjoy. Not rushing.
After that she will wipe u nicely, and gently.
Proceed to massage, not play play ar. She know what to do. ( I fall asleep)
Once done she will strip naked and give me a body to body, can feel her nips rubbing up and down.

Look 8.5 (chio milf)
Body 9 nice shape, fair the ass!! Woohoo
Boobs 8.5 pink nips
Massage 9 hard and shiok ar!!
Hj 100/10 power!! She will strip naked and went to 69 ( feel like bang bang her)

Pls take care her ar

Just another man says:

26/05/2018 at 00:36 (Edit)

Looks:7(milf)
Massage : 9
Appetiter HJ: 10(slow and steady)
JG: no time to try
HDLY:8
Overall for gd HJ experience.

Sss says:

18/05/2018 at 18:39 (Edit)

Looks 9:10
Service 10:10!!!
Friendly and chaty too .
Try out yourself (:

Shoik says:

17/05/2018 at 22:46 (Edit)

My first comment for this lady is really good enough to hit all the other young gals out there.

Location not hard to find. It’s a discreet area. You will love it. Near to bus stop with a walking distance around 500m away. Near by there was an open car park.

Room was very clean n cosy smell nice. This is a plus point. With massage bed really look like spa.

First I was direct by this milf to her door step. When she open the door she was wearing a sexy dress n decent look.
She greeted me n direct me to shower room. No shower together.

After shower myself was being direct to the massage bed n start business. I opt for 2hj plus massage. The 1st hj was an appetizer with some sexy move i exploded in 5min. Her hj stroke is not those kind of fast n wanky type. Slow n nice. Trust me u will like it.

After that we proceed to body massage by now she already fully naked. Her boob and butt was soft n tender nice to touch. Massage was good n then we proceed to 2nd hj. This time her sexy movement getting more n more excitement it feel like heaven n then I exploded in no time. Her moan was great until u cannot tahan. Shiok.

She kind of the girl next door friendly, sexy, chatty anything also can talk. Do take care of her n she will definitely treat u well.

Look: 9/10 Milf
Body: 9/10 Nice shape, slim, sexy.
boob: 9/10 C to D cup soft n tender.
Gfe: 9/10 Feel like the girl next door.
Massage: 8.5/10 Good strength.

All above comment was base on my own experience. I will definitely be back for her service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stadium226 View Post

Has visited Ying Ying twice. Service has always been good.

Not a syt but more like a mlif. Her body is superb and has always prompt my brother to “sedia” position whenever I see it.

The place is clean and nice too. Provided clean towel for use before the massage.

Great feeling to have her shapely body sliding over mine and her skill is so good that I just hope time would just freeze there and I have her forever.

Will definitely visit her again.

Only negative point is that she never remove her mask ��. Unable to see her face.

Old 11-09-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 『34D Ying Ying 盈盈』Pretty & Sexy Babe ♥ Whole Body Massage With Great Happy Ending

Bump Bump Thread

Old 11-09-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 『34D Ying Ying 盈盈』Pretty & Sexy Babe ♥ Whole Body Massage With Great Happy Ending

Bump Bump Thread

Old 12-09-2023, 06:06 AM
Samster (A)

Bump Bump Thread

Old 12-09-2023, 12:25 PM
Samster (A)

Bump Bump Thread

Old 12-09-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster (A)

Bump Bump Thread

Old 13-09-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster (A)

Bump Bump Thread

Old 14-09-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster (A)

Bump Bump Thread

Old 15-09-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster (A)

Bump Bump Thread

Old 16-09-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster (A)

Bump Bump Thread

Old 17-09-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster (A)

Bump Bump Thread

Old 19-09-2023, 07:40 PM
Samster (A)

Bump Bump Thread

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1