The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2022, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Driqqy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Finding English speaking nuru MLs not too difficult. But almost none of them is SYT. If you find any English speaking SYT Nuru ML please share with me. I think I read somewhere that Xiao Mi accepts non Chinese speaking bros. But on the SLG listing it says Chinese only. Did anyone try? Does she answer if write in English?
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-mi-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/aurora-massage/ this ML doesn't look too old. Any FRs?
Old 02-07-2022, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driqqy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/aurora-massage/ this ML doesn't look too old. Any FRs?
There are a few MRs. It seems she is ok for massage but she is located in the infamous MW hotel in Geylang! Do you want to visit?
Old 02-07-2022, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 11
shadow12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshadow12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone know if the legendary aini is back?
Old 02-07-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 6
octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Finding English speaking nuru MLs not too difficult. But almost none of them is SYT. If you find any English speaking SYT Nuru ML please share with me. I think I read somewhere that Xiao Mi accepts non Chinese speaking bros. But on the SLG listing it says Chinese only. Did anyone try? Does she answer if write in English?

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-mi-massage/
She replies in chinese but she can english q well. Was pleasantly surprised by this.
Would go again but the place she's in is a bit too open for me. I like to lurk in the shadows...
Old 02-07-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Driqqy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
There are a few MRs. It seems she is ok for massage but she is located in the infamous MW hotel in Geylang! Do you want to visit?
What's infamous about it? Have not visited it before
Old 14-07-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
saulgoodman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ivy

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/ivy-massage/
April to June 2022
Duration - 60min, 1 shot $120 (can opt for 2 if you can do it, no massage just 1-juagen-1)

Location: 3/10 too far away from MRT, very near bus stop. 2WO spa, commercial building, not very ulu. Not very obvious to passers-by but waiting bros can snipe you.
Room: 3/10 No door, only curtains, shower is very small and outside the room. Can hear faint conversation from the other room.
Looks: 7/10 Young milf type, masked, but can tell she’s decent looking.
Body: 7/10 Nicely shaped boobs, a bit of tummy but generally skinny.
Massage: 6/10 Not much skill there but will do. You have to be masked on.
Sensual: 7/10 SN with unattractive panties, 3.5G can roam outside only, no oral contact allowed. You can remove your mask during this phase. Juagen is quite noob but enough to replenish you. Quite accommodating to anything if it’s within her limits. HJ is ok, has several patterns (better if you guide her) and she talks dirty to you in English.
GFE: 7/10. English is good, chatty, warm and friendly. Can talk about anything. Will treat you more like a friend than a lover.
RTM: Yes, few times already.

Ivy is I would say a safe choice (but her place is unsafe to some). Her warmth and friendliness will offset the sucky location and limited sensual. She shares the place with another SLG ML.

Anyway choices for English speaking MLs seems quite unexciting now. I miss Angela, Liwen and Venus who I used to frequent back in mid 2010s. I’ve been trying to contact Angela/Coco but never replied my messages since 2020. Anyone managed to contact her can let us know if she’s still active? Thanks!

And any good brother here can recommend some English speaking women for a good release? Either ML or FL, it doesn’t matter as long she allows full 69, bbbj, and doesn’t behave like a self-entitled diva.
Old 16-07-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
okela deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendation for central area ?
Old 17-07-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Longboard is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by saulgoodman View Post
Ivy

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/ivy-massage/
April to June 2022
Duration - 60min, 1 shot $120 (can opt for 2 if you can do it, no massage just 1-juagen-1)

Location: 3/10 too far away from MRT, very near bus stop. 2WO spa, commercial building, not very ulu. Not very obvious to passers-by but waiting bros can snipe you.
Room: 3/10 No door, only curtains, shower is very small and outside the room. Can hear faint conversation from the other room.
Looks: 7/10 Young milf type, masked, but can tell she’s decent looking.
Body: 7/10 Nicely shaped boobs, a bit of tummy but generally skinny.
Massage: 6/10 Not much skill there but will do. You have to be masked on.
Sensual: 7/10 SN with unattractive panties, 3.5G can roam outside only, no oral contact allowed. You can remove your mask during this phase. Juagen is quite noob but enough to replenish you. Quite accommodating to anything if it’s within her limits. HJ is ok, has several patterns (better if you guide her) and she talks dirty to you in English.
GFE: 7/10. English is good, chatty, warm and friendly. Can talk about anything. Will treat you more like a friend than a lover.
RTM: Yes, few times already.

Ivy is I would say a safe choice (but her place is unsafe to some). Her warmth and friendliness will offset the sucky location and limited sensual. She shares the place with another SLG ML.

Anyway choices for English speaking MLs seems quite unexciting now. I miss Angela, Liwen and Venus who I used to frequent back in mid 2010s. I’ve been trying to contact Angela/Coco but never replied my messages since 2020. Anyone managed to contact her can let us know if she’s still active? Thanks!

And any good brother here can recommend some English speaking women for a good release? Either ML or FL, it doesn’t matter as long she allows full 69, bbbj, and doesn’t behave like a self-entitled diva.

theres a few coco all this while,but i do know off 1 whoose still doing great massage. PM me bro.
Old 20-07-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 8
Pewpewjow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPewpewjow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPewpewjow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPewpewjow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by octane67 View Post
She replies in chinese but she can english q well. Was pleasantly surprised by this.
Would go again but the place she's in is a bit too open for me. I like to lurk in the shadows...
Anyway to get her reply first? I have a hard time getting to her
Old 21-07-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 6
octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pewpewjow View Post
Anyway to get her reply first? I have a hard time getting to her
I dont know. Im not her pimp
Old 22-07-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried this jojo?
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/jo-jo-massage/
Old 23-07-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
branzzz111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Rush service + super late for my appt. Dont allow roaming below.
Old 24-07-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 6
Sianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just giving a shoutout for qian qian. She moved to a condo recently. Nice environment decent massage good sensual.
Syt uni student vibes early 20s.
Worth a try if u haven't. Photos and videos and super psed but still a looker more cute Syt vibes.
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-qian-qian/
Old 24-07-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sianxxxxx View Post
Just giving a shoutout for qian qian. She moved to a condo recently. Nice environment decent massage good sensual.
Worth a try if u haven't. Photos and videos and super psed but still a looker more cute Syt vibes.
Does she speak English and accept non Chinese speaking bros? The SLG ad doesn’t mention so.
Old 27-07-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
69troll69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sianxxxxx View Post
Got speak English or not? If not post here for fk?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1