The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2022, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h69

So far this house has the most PRC. Tried a few in L16 and L18.
Service so-so however they still "fresh", may end up with few sursurprises
Old 04-10-2022, 07:10 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Tried Mo Mo. GFE no horse run. Slim figure with A boobs, fucking her feels like fucking my gf from jc.
yes, agree. very accomodating. long hair, looks a bit like neighbour young wife, ordinary looks, but interesting experience
Old 04-10-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan View Post
So far this house has the most PRC. Tried a few in L16 and L18.
Service so-so however they still "fresh", may end up with few sursurprises
you managed to try Lu Lu ? she looks good, I think she has the biggest boobs in 1669.
Old 04-10-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

What time does this house open. Feeling lonely and low. Might as well go even if have to do TT.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 04-10-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
What time does this house open. Feeling lonely and low. Might as well go even if have to do TT.
same sentiment, bcos we are lonely, so we go geylang
Old 05-10-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
KuSan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried quite a few of the thais in the other houses with enhanced boobs. Is this house nat or enhance?
Old 06-10-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 21
biteme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiteme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Momo
Looks - 7 looks 20ish cute, slight crooked teeth, smiley friendly
Boobs -6 A cup long nip
Bbbj -7.5 good effort
Kiss -yes but no French yet
Fj -8
Slim cute gal, smiling and friendly, gfe feeling and fun to chat with. Not for boob lovers but she makes it up with good attitude and friendliness. Good bbbj and fj, like fj with neighbour young wife. After deed done chat with me 15min no rush. Rtf probably when finish checking out the others, frankly speaking think she more worth than some other $200 I tried.
Old 06-10-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by biteme View Post
Momo
Looks - 7 looks 20ish cute, slight crooked teeth, smiley friendly
Boobs -6 A cup long nip
Bbbj -7.5 good effort
Kiss -yes but no French yet
Fj -8
Slim cute gal, smiling and friendly, gfe feeling and fun to chat with. Not for boob lovers but she makes it up with good attitude and friendliness. Good bbbj and fj, like fj with neighbour young wife. After deed done chat with me 15min no rush. Rtf probably when finish checking out the others, frankly speaking think she more worth than some other $200 I tried.
yes, agree, she has very good attitude
Old 10-10-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
burberrys14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would also like to write a positive review for Momo. And also the lady boss OKT.
Visited 1669 at 7pm on Sunday 9th October.
Lady boss very welcoming and not fierce looking like all the other men OKT.
All the girls were taken thus she invited me to sit down first and wait for the girls to finish and come out.
After waiting for about 5mins, a young guy walked out and momo followed behind. Lady boss told me she is momo.
I told boss that I will wait for one more to come out first and make a comparison before deciding. Momo proceeded to sit down near the boss and touch up her make up. I kept staring at her and she look like a JC or Uni girl next door. While waiting I was hoping nobody walks in and chooses her.
After waiting for 10mins, and angmoh walked out with another lady. Typical hostess looking with big boobs so I immediately told boss I wanted momo.
Momo was so friendly, patient and soft spoken. Although her boobs were small, at least it's natural.
Rating:
Looks 8
Bath 7
BJ 8
HJ 7.5
FJ 8

They are the rare china girls avaliable in geylang so their price are 150/hr. Still the same as precovid. At least I know the foreign workers will not engage them. Haha.
Will surely return for her next time if I have the urge.
You will not regret engaging momo
Old 10-10-2022, 08:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by burberrys14 View Post
I would also like to write a positive review for Momo. And also the lady boss OKT.
All the girls were taken thus she invited me to sit down first and wait for the girls to finish and come out.
After waiting for about 5mins, a young guy walked out and momo followed behind. Lady boss told me she is momo.
I told boss that I will wait for one more to come out first and make a comparison before deciding. Momo proceeded to sit down near the boss and touch up her make up. I kept staring at her and she look like a JC or Uni girl next door. While waiting I was hoping nobody walks in and chooses her.
After waiting for 10mins, and angmoh walked out with another lady. Typical hostess looking with big boobs so I immediately told boss I wanted momo.
Momo was so friendly, patient and soft spoken. Although her boobs were small, at least it's natural.
Rating:
Looks 8
Bath 7
BJ 8
HJ 7.5
FJ 8

They are the rare china girls avaliable in geylang so their price are 150/hr. Still the same as precovid. At least I know the foreign workers will not engage them. Haha.
totally agree.

lady boss is very friendly.

Momo is friendly and engaging
Old 10-10-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 2
peiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Fr bei bei

Looks 6/10 not the best looker but not ugly. She more than makes up for it in the service dept
Body 7/10 b cup slight tummy, leggy. Bushy pussy
Bbbj 9/10 nice bbj in the shower and dt on the bed. She took her time to suck and lick balls. At least 15 mins.
Kiss : 9/10 dfk from when the door closed.
Gfe 8/10 super friendly and nice to chat with.

Rtf definately.
Old 11-10-2022, 05:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee View Post
Fr bei bei

Looks 6/10 not the best looker but not ugly. She more than makes up for it in the service dept
Body 7/10 b cup slight tummy, leggy. Bushy pussy
Bbbj 9/10 nice bbj in the shower and dt on the bed. She took her time to suck and lick balls. At least 15 mins.
Kiss : 9/10 dfk from when the door closed.
Gfe 8/10 super friendly and nice to chat with.

Rtf definately.
Dfk?? That is the one I have been looking for
Old 11-10-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Still need trace together in this house or relaxed now?
Old 11-10-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by burberrys14 View Post
Rating:
Looks 8
Bath 7
BJ 8
HJ 7.5
FJ 8

Actually nowadays if the other girls are getting $200 then we should pay these girls their worth.
Old 12-10-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 2
peiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtynine View Post
Still need trace together in this house or relaxed now?
No tt. Charge is $150
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1