The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post

Dalot tried his best but can see he struggle on the right side and Arsenal keeps taking advantage of that.
There is always big acres of space on the right in which Martinelli was left to fully exploit.
At certain point, even Antony back track to help with defending.

dalot can improve defensively, he is still young and needs more coaching/training: overload training can help with his positioning, awareness and decision making. antony tracking back is part of the reason why ten hag signed him, sancho/elanga only give a token effort of pressing/closing down to help out with defence

Quote:
I knew he was brilliant when playing for Spurs....then that cardiac arrest.
Inter released him and he made his way back signing with Brentford.
Subsequently, Man U snap him up for free.

with the window closed, lets do a tongue in cheek ranking of ETH signings so far...

1. eriksen - ETH really kio tio durian, good vision and passing, hope ETH can manage his minutes to avoid burnout

1. martinez - injects a much needed dose of aggressiveness into the defence, good positioning and anticipation, quick to close down on shots, a player who gives his all whenever he plays, joint 1 because eriksen is free

3. malacia - overlapping runs down the left, more attacking than shaw, but needs to improve defensively

4. casemiro - subs appearance so far, can't comment much but he is UCL winner

4. antony - scored on debut, we shall see how he performs for this season

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 06-09-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
...The Dane trained at the facilities of his former youth club, Odense Boldklub, as he waited for a job offer....
Good thing he also subsequently trained at Ajax, where ten Hag was able to see him first-hand.

Apparently we have approached him as far back as LVG. He said himself he had spoken to every Utd manager since then, but the circumstances weren't always ideal to make the switch to Old Trafford. I was gutted when he went to Inter at the time.

He has been instrumental, especially this last game against Arsenal.

The first goal - all eleven players made 18 passes in total, from front to back and to the front again.... but it was his pass to Bruno that took out five Arsenal players in one fell swoop, and sliced them open for Bruno to bring it forward to Sancho, Rashford and finally Antony....

And then again from out of defence to Bruno, who made a peach of a pass for Rashford's first...

And of course making that forward run to assist Rashford's second...

This trident of McTominay/Eriksen/Bruno is working. McTom the defensive one, Eriksen providing the link from defence to Bruno.

Gotta say McTominay has been great the past few matches too. Always turning up as a third centreback, beside being part of that trident. Guess that's why ten Hag has stuck with him and Casemiro has to warm the bench for now.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result

Last edited by imom; 07-09-2022 at 01:19 PM.
Old 07-09-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Ten Hag might really rotate his squad this time. Expect a start for Casemiro and.... *gulp*, Maguire. Perhaps a start for Ronaldo too, with Rashford maybe being rested as a precaution.

Head says 1:1 but following the heart and going with:

Man Utd 2 : 1 Real Sociedad

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 07-09-2022, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Good thing he also subsequently trained at Ajax, where ten Hag was able to see him first-hand.

Apparently we have approached him as far back as LVG. He said himself he had spoken to every Utd manager since then, but the circumstances weren't always ideal to make the switch to Old Trafford. I was gutted when he went to Inter at the time.

He has been instrumental, especially this last game against Arsenal.

The first goal - all eleven players made 18 passes in total, from front to back and to the front again.... but it was his pass to Bruno that took out five Arsenal players in one fell swoop, and sliced them open for Bruno to bring it forward to Sancho, Rashford and finally Antony....

And then again from out of defence to Bruno, who made a peach of a pass for Rashford's first...

This trident of McTominay/Eriksen/Bruno is working. McTom the defensive one, Eriksen providing the link from defence to Bruno.

Gotta say McTominay has been great the past few matches too. Always turning up as a third centreback, beside being part of that trident. Guess that's why ten Hag has stuck with him and Casemiro has to warm the bench for now.
Good observation n analysis ...but wonder if they hv wasted money bringing casemiro in if Mctom is so good ...just like last time OGS brought in Sancho from Dortmund at such a exorbitant price only to underform n benched n not played in most matches

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-09-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ten Hag might really rotate his squad this time. Expect a start for Casemiro and.... *gulp*, Maguire. Perhaps a start for Ronaldo too, with Rashford maybe being rested as a precaution.

Head says 1:1 but following the heart and going with:

Man Utd 2 : 1 Real Sociedad
they shd win the match tomorrow night against RS easily if ETH plays his best XI esp when they hv sold their best striker Isak to Newcastle...but seems like he wants to rest 1 or 2 of his impt players for league matches...if Mcdisaster plays they will certainly be hit by at least 1 goal if not more...if they win, it will prolly be by just 1 goal since MD may let in a few into his own net... otherwise they can win comfortably by 2 to 3 goals margin esp if Antony plays...wonder how @ChrisSutton will predict the result of this game ??

Last edited by Rickey; 07-09-2022 at 08:13 PM.
Old 08-09-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Good analysis.

Yup, looks like Eriksen can do as a substitute for Frenkie DJ....
Those passes were excellent. That vision and reading of the game.

McTom had been doing an excellent job at the back. Assisting with aerial threat since Martinez is short. Also acting as hatchet man on the midfield.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 08-09-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Good observation n analysis ...but wonder if they hv wasted money bringing casemiro in if Mctom is so good ...just like last time OGS brought in Sancho from Dortmund at such a exorbitant price only to underform n benched n not played in most matches
The massive influence appears to be Eriksen.
Like Bro Imom pointed out, the linkage from defence to Bruno.
Bruno will do the killer pass once he gets the ball from Eriksen. Which is what I think Bruno excels in. That killer short pass.
I was trying to figure out what is the difference between Eriksen and Bruno.
Why both of them can co-exist.

With the forward portion settled, McTom can do what he was tasked.
Hatchet man in midfield and providing cover for the CB.
Probably this is what he excel in.
Lest not forget, he knows in case he fail to cut off the attack in midfield, Martinez will be behind him.

Probably ETH also was thinking of putting McTom / Eriksen in as a stop gap before Casemiro arrival. But I think ETH was overwhelmed at the success of that trident. Now he appears to have a headache....
End up Casemiro is sitting on the bench. But do remember McTom is rash and will tend to collect cards. So, Casemiro is still needed.

Old 08-09-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
they shd win the match tomorrow night against RS easily if ETH plays his best XI esp when they hv sold their best striker Isak to Newcastle...but seems like he wants to rest 1 or 2 of his impt players for league matches...if Mcdisaster plays they will certainly be hit by at least 1 goal if not more...if they win, it will prolly be by just 1 goal since MD may let in a few into his own net... otherwise they can win comfortably by 2 to 3 goals margin esp if Antony plays...
As long McDisaster dun play, Man U is in with a chance to win.
For god sake, hope and pray ETH keeps him on the bench forever.
Will Lindelof injured, really can't think of anyone else though.

Old 09-09-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
As long McDisaster dun play, Man U is in with a chance to win.
For god sake, hope and pray ETH keeps him on the bench forever.
Will Lindelof injured, really can't think of anyone else though.
Agree with u lacoruna wat u said ...they shd hv sold him in the summer transfer window...the guy just can't make it physically as a defender however hard he tries in the system played by this new manager n all the previous managers...just can't run fast enough to challenge n stop opposition strikers from scoring...they shd hv kept Bailly instead who is a better defender n can lead an attack too like seen when he played in pre-season n send Mcdisaster out on loan instead...sigh

Old 09-09-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Oh well... the run had to come to an end.

Maguire has maintained his 100% record on starting in all of Utd's losses this season.

But to be fair, haven't watched the match or highlights. Only read that Ronaldo missed a glorious chance at the start of the second half.

R.I.P Queen Elizabeth II.

Old 09-09-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The penalty was unlucky…
This team B is losing and we know why…

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 09-09-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh well... the run had to come to an end

Maguire has maintained his 100% record on starting in all of Utd's losses this season.

But to be fair, haven't watched the match or highlights. Only read that Ronaldo missed a glorious chance at the start of the second half.

R.I.P Queen Elizabeth II.
Indeed the win run has ended...with ETH making mistakes in selection of players n his favorite Antony out of form ....also CR7 has lost his ability to score when he was given 4 chances to by Eriksen n Bruno ..deteriorated so much from last season when he scored 24 goals pretty easily ...can also say he had no luck with 1 goal disallowed..players who impressed were Casemiro, Eriksen, n Bruno as well as academy boys Gernacho n Charlie McNeil

Yes, ETH never learn his lesson that whenever McD plays the team loses ...seems like he brings bad luck to the team ..watched the 2nd half only

Last edited by Rickey; 09-09-2022 at 05:32 PM.
Old 09-09-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

I watched the entire match and was sorely disappointed.
It was a boring one to some extent. But CR7 could have converted some of the chances that come his way.
Probably only Eriksen deserve some mention...the rest was just meh....including Antony.
The Sociedad keeper was hardly tested.

It was inevitable that Sociedad took the lead as they sense the host inability to score.
It couldn't be more bad considering Sociedad took the lead thru a hugely controversial penalty.

And yes, as mentioned before, as long Maguire starts, Man U can't win.

Old 09-09-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Crystal Palace v Man Utd x-x 0-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/62820796
Old 09-09-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
The penalty was unlucky…
This team B is losing and we know why…
Yes bro, the penalty shdnt hv counted as the ball accidentally hit Martinez leg 1st then bounce onto his arms...he didn't purposely use his hands to stop the ball from going in...frankly they shd hv won last night thru CR7's beautifully taken goal which was disallowed for off side...can say they were deprived of a win or draw ...normally for penalties, referee will check with VAR n VAR may reverse the decision or ask referee to go monitor to check again ..but don't know why this referee make decision himself without consulting VAR ...but I m not sure why this team is losing

Last edited by Rickey; 10-09-2022 at 07:02 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1