The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 15
Arlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to all
Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

bump bump bump

Contact Ling Ling Jie: 97823801
Old 09-09-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster (A)

Arlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to all

bump bump bump

Old 09-09-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cher2708 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
玲玲姐的抓根是我遇见技术最好的。尤其是她的前列腺治疗真的很棒。之前做爱伤到,多亏玲姐的抓根和前列腺治 疗让我恢复自信和让我重振雄风。请大家一定要去支持玲姐。绝对物超所值。不会后悔。
Old 11-09-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
monkeyxiaozi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for a visit as felt abit pain on my groin area and Was serve by toto, during juagen was good and bearable pain and was told by her that I need prostate to clear blockage so waited for ling jie to come once she arrive shortly once in the glove up and check on my groin area next flip over was nervous as its my first time doing this, the moment she poke in my arse it's damn painful but shortly i felt like some discharge flow out from my little bro. Once done flip back again she press my groin area the pain is gone but was told i need another section as its not fully clear yet and yes the 2 minutes is like hell. Recommend bro that have same problem as my go and try it. Thanks ling jie and toto
Old 13-09-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Taupok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to visit a few weeks back. I jus walked in without appointment and was assigned to doudou. Started with a back massage and after that flip over. Doudou did some initial assessment and my groin area was actually hurting. Lingling was around at that time and she did a assessment as well and told me i needed to do a prostate for my condition as the blockage around the groin area was quite bad. Then she went on to explain some other stuffs. Did the prostate, as mention by other bros here, the 2 minutes is pretty much unbearable but it is totally worth it. The pain around my groin area greatly reduce, however needed a second session as still not fully clear. After that continue with the juagen which is good. Will rtm again for the juagen but skip the massage part though as the juagen was really good.
Old 13-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster (A)

Intro to bro’s a very rare lady for massage and juagen , she is highly recommended by her RTM customer for her skillful massage . 玲玲姐 is famous while she operate in changi v massage palour a few years back , Alot of bro’s go for her superb juagen service. Juagen can help problem like early ejaculation ,prolong ejaculation and prostate theraphy, her professional massage will really relieve ur muscle tension and bodyache. Call her to engage her service now!!

Name:玲玲(LINGLING)
Looks: NA
Height:NA
Boobs: NA

Service Provided

Head/Neck/Shoulder Massage [头,颈,肩部按摩] 100% Satisfaction

Full Body Chinese Medical Oil Massage [中医经络推油法] 100% Satisfaction

Authentic Chinese Acupressure/Shiatsu Massage [正宗中式按摩和指压] 100% Satisfaction

Back Kneeling [跪背] 100% Satisfaction

Health & Body Care Therapy [肾部理疗和保健] 100% Satisfaction

Juagen[抓根] 100% Satisfaction

What She Don’t Do:

Fuck Job & Other Services Not Listed Above

Damage for Massage:

$100/One Massage Package With 1 Juagen/60 Min

$100/1次按摩和抓根服务/60 分钟

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatPaPa View Post
Prostate Care Treatment : 前列线保养 ★★★★★

This treatment will be done and perform by Ling Ling Jie The Master.

What Are the Benefits of Prostate Massage Therapy?

Prostate massage therapy
Prostate massage therapy is the practice of massaging the male prostate either for medical or therapeutic reasons. The use of prostate massage therapy is anecdotally supported for a range of conditions. These conditions include erectile dysfunction and chronic prostatitis.

BENEFITS
What are the benefits of prostate massage therapy?
Prostatic massage is thought to help clear the prostatic duct. This duct, or pipeline, runs between your prostate and the rest of your reproductive and urinary system. Massaging may produce a spontaneous secretion of fluid. This secretion may help clear this duct of any fluids. This could help eliminate any symptoms you’re experiencing.

Summary of the above statement.

1. This therapy may clear your prostatic duct.
2. Clearing excess fluid may reduce or relieve your symptoms.

CONDITIONS
What conditions can prostate massage therapy help?
Most studies that have looked at the use of prostate massage have been very small and not decisive. For that reason, some doctors may not support the use of prostate massage.

However, certain groups of men may benefit from prostate massage. Men with the following conditions may find symptomatic relief when they use prostate massage:

Painful ejaculation

Massage therapy may ease fluid blockages in your reproductive system. These kinks may cause you to experience discomfort or pain while ejaculating. Massage might eliminate them.

Erectile dysfunction

Before today’s more modern treatment options, men used massage therapy and prostate stimulation to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). Some men still use it today along with other ED treatments or alone. More mainstream ED treatments include medications, pumps, and implants.

Urine flow

The prostate surrounds your urethra. As swelling and inflammation in the prostate increase, the prostate may begin to interfere with or even cut off your flow of urine. If prostate massage therapy helps eliminate some of that swelling, your urine flow may improve.

Prostatitis

Before antibiotics and more specialized treatments were available, massage therapy was the primary treatment for prostatitis. Now that doctors understand a bit more about the multitude of disorders that make up the prostatitis diagnosis, treatments have become more specialized.

What to expect during a prostate massage

During a prostate massage, the person performing the massage will insert a gloved, lubricated finger into your rectum. She’ll gently press on, or massage, the prostate for awhile. The massage might be uncomfortable for a few moments, as she is pushing in and thus you will drip out ' dirty fluid '.

More explanations will be done by Ling Ling Jie
Old 14-09-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster (A)

您了解正宗经络抓跟按摩吗?您爱爱时有心无力吗?生殖器周围有按压性痛感吗?爱爱不能持久吗?弟弟不够坚挺 吗?您小便时需要等待或分叉并伴有尿路疼痛吗?这都是经络损伤或是前列腺问题和尿路不畅通引起的,正宗中医 穴位抓跟疗程可以帮助您治疗这些问题。抓根是保健养生,并不是色情!因为真正的抓根是不可以射精(固本培元 )。通过按、揉、推、拉、提、捏、拨等手法按摩阴茎、睾丸、会阴穴、下腹部、大腿内侧、淋巴等部位疏通输精 管、输尿管与海绵体而且通过特殊手法按摩睾丸还可以使雄性荷尔蒙分泌更加旺盛!打通与唤醒男士生殖系统周围 的经络、穴位 和韧带,提升男士性功能 ,使生殖器周围血液循环更加畅通、打通经络穴位,是真正的治疗与保养!如果按疗程治疗可以增大 增粗 增硬!可缓解阳痿早泄、勃起无力等症状。
*整个过程不可以射精,按摩结束2个钟之内不可以冲凉不可以射精!
**抓根一个钟$100(只收现金)** *前列腺治疗 2分钟$150不好不收费不满意不收费
**正宗抓跟/没有任何特别服务**
*女性生殖器抓跟、可以缓解女性性冷淡,月经导致的肚子痛腰酸和妇科疾病!一个钟$130
地址:宏茂桥联系电话97823801玲玲姐确定预约再给您详细地址)

请按下面连接参观
https://www.juagenmaster.com/

http://g.page/juagen
Old 21-09-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Passwordauto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm contact
Old 21-09-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrow7 View Post
First time trying juagen so did not know what to expect.

Was attended by Master LINGLINGJIE!!

Ask for back massage first, her strength was good and during the massage she say that my muscles quite stiff and tight and after massage, I can feel the difference.

Then proceed to JG service , she touch and press awhile then she told me what problem and which area will pain so when she lightly press the area it is really feel very painful, after that she explain that is because the area was block and need prostate treatment. Since I was already there for so just accepted it.

She told me later after prostate treatment the pain will gone and ask me believe or not ? She mention that after Prostate treatment if that area still feel pain she dont collect the service money from me.

LingLingJie was very knowledgeable, during the whole process she will tell you how or why there blockage, pain and share with with how not to damage until your didi. She also mention that prostate treatment cannot do more than 2 minutes if not will be harmful. It was so painful, and I felt like peeing and pooping at the same time. I was glad that it was over very quickly (now I know why cannot do more than 2minutes)

After the prostate treatment really don’t feel painful as before. Then she told me that I just need to come back for maintenance will do.

Definitely worth it for the treatment and will come back for maintenance
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassageHeals View Post
My first post in this forum. But I think she’s definitely worth all the effort.

Due to age and work stress, my performance has dropped drastically for the last 3 years until I read about juagen which after some more investigation, found Lingling 姐’s thread. Was hesitant but decided to give it a try. The first time I went for the appointment, I was attended by Feifei. Very chatty and professional.
As she knew it was my first time, she massage certain parts near my pubic area and I felt extremely painful like some knots was there and she explained to me how they might have occurred and is causing my issues and recommended Lingling 姐 prostate treatment. Even though I wanted to go for the treatment the very same day, Lingling 姐 wasn’t available.

Just by having the juagen treatment i could already feel that my didi is stronger and had morning wood which was quite rare already. That made me more determined to go for the treatment and quickly made another appointment.

D-Day came and I must comment LingLing 姐 prostate treatment is no joke (no wonder she said cannot do more than 2 minutes). It was so painful, to the point that I nearly wanted to shout out and grabbing onto the bed so hard and felt like peeing and pooping at the same time. And I was glad that it was over very quickly....

But I must say it’s money well spend, a problem of 3 years which would have persisted if I do nothing about it was made better.
Used to be 3 weeks once become 1 week 3 times and sessions last longer.
Would definitely go back for maintenance and recommend bros who have similar issues as I did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpuboxxx View Post
Went to visit linglingjie today after reading at least 10 pages of reviews.

Took up appointment with Fei Fei as I'm scared of pain.
Went for JG straight as don't need massage on my end. The JG was painful for me and FF told me that I will require prostate massage to clear the knots.
Linglingjie came over and did the prostate for me. It was extremely painful for me and a lot of dirty stuff came out from pee hole. Immediately can sense improvement and not as painful when linglingjie did her checks.

Dmg: $100 JG + $150 prostate

Overall felt quite worth it. If I went to western doc, they would have spent weeks and few thousands without curing anything. Will continue to support and monitor my performance from now.

P.S.: now that I think back, 2 mins of pain is well worth it.
Thanks for support
Old 22-09-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster (A)

bump bump bump

Old 26-09-2022, 07:44 AM
Samster (A)

bump bump bump

Old 28-09-2022, 08:12 AM
Samster (A)

bump bump bump
bump bump bump

Old 03-10-2022, 07:35 AM
Samster (A)

bump bump bump

Old 03-10-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
Awaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What time does she work? And do I need multiple treatments?
Old 05-10-2022, 08:43 AM
Samster (A)

bump bump bump

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1