The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 07-10-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mozzie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Toa payoh

Hi bro can share a**y contact?
Old 07-10-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Sillyjudge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just tried my luck with wechat this afternoon. Found this viet lady from Z K reflexology. Mid 30s, body very well maintain and just came SG 2 months ago. She provide full service. Massage around 30-40 mins and move upstairs for FJ. GFE quite good. 60 for massage and 120 for full. PM me if u want contact. I’m not that online frequently so I will reply once I’m online. Just sharing with the rest of the bros.
Old 07-10-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillyjudge View Post
I just tried my luck with wechat this afternoon. Found this viet lady from Z K reflexology. Mid 30s, body very well maintain and just came SG 2 months ago. She provide full service. Massage around 30-40 mins and move upstairs for FJ. GFE quite good. 60 for massage and 120 for full. PM me if u want contact. I’m not that online frequently so I will reply once I’m online. Just sharing with the rest of the bros.
ML provide fj at TPY?
Old 07-10-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
ML provide fj at TPY?
Yea bro. Not at the parlour itself. It’s pull the curtain kind. But they have internal connected stairs to 2nd floor of hdb unit. That’s where the action is. First time exp for me.
Old 07-10-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Yea bro. Not at the parlour itself. It’s pull the curtain kind. But they have internal connected stairs to 2nd floor of hdb unit. That’s where the action is. First time exp for me.
not fj at the parlour? then where? above KFC?
Old 07-10-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
not fj at the parlour? then where? above KFC?
Bro I think my England cannot make it so u dun understand what I described. Anyways I already passed the contact to a few bros who PM me. Ciao for now
Old 07-10-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
brendonlee80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
There's another one in amk, similar setup. Young Viet SYT, awesome figure. Was surprised by her strong massage and service. So great that I went back the next day. Can't stop thinking about it...
Old 07-10-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 15
BigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Hi bro can share? Thks.
Old 07-10-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendonlee80 View Post
There's another one in amk, similar setup. Young Viet SYT, awesome figure. Was surprised by her strong massage and service. So great that I went back the next day. Can't stop thinking about it...
you mean got fj? pls share AMK viet location
Old 07-10-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -218 / Power: 0
Handsome10 Handsome10 Handsome10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
Tried Abxx , massage skill not bad .
Big D soft boobs Hj only
damage 1 blue plus 3 red

Want to try other
Now ivy become yumi
Very confused
U want zhut zhut Yumi C cup big boobs ahh
Old 07-10-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheOne View Post
My Honest FR
Had session with A**y
Even for uncle here cannot really say MILF. Not really a looker but found her to be the sweet kind and a bit coy. I was really in mood to get a bbbj and did a walk in but my luck lah, Yuki has an apt. I couldnt find the photos other bros talk about so had no plan B, lady manning recep (ie Abby) said she massage is it ok - per other bros, this could be a chance for service level to win me over so I said ok.
Massage was good for me. Normally I prefer oil type but she did back stepping etc and turns out I really needed it.
Flip over, lights already off, she ask if want bao yang and of course I said want. Sat on the bed and put my legs wrap around her. (No pushing $88 or mention of $$.) they use the loose shorts ‘method’.
After enjoy the oiled rubba down there a while (not full JG hor), I asked what else is on the menu. She act a bit shy and said have ‘chest push’ so I said ok - dunno why I never ask about bbbj haiz. Lift and unhook for 3G roaming. Small nips and man made but not super hard, good handful and ok to zhut. When hugging pattern I tried to slip my hand down and managed to get close to butt but no chance given to try for 4G roam.

Main downside to this place is the noise - I kenna downstairs room and it was noisy with bros coming and going. And not so tactical - left side right side is food joint. When I came out got bros looking at me - I wondering should I signal to him yes this place got what you think

Yuki happened to come down when I was signing in so got a quick look at her - I find her cute so I’ll try to get back to try her out but only if book in advance and have room upstairs.
Finish Liao can go eat Thai food
Old 07-10-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheOne View Post
My Honest FR
Had session with A**y
Even for uncle here cannot really say MILF. Not really a looker but found her to be the sweet kind and a bit coy. I was really in mood to get a bbbj and did a walk in but my luck lah, Yuki has an apt. I couldnt find the photos other bros talk about so had no plan B, lady manning recep (ie Abby) said she massage is it ok - per other bros, this could be a chance for service level to win me over so I said ok.
Massage was good for me. Normally I prefer oil type but she did back stepping etc and turns out I really needed it.
Flip over, lights already off, she ask if want bao yang and of course I said want. Sat on the bed and put my legs wrap around her. (No pushing $88 or mention of $$.) they use the loose shorts ‘method’.
After enjoy the oiled rubba down there a while (not full JG hor), I asked what else is on the menu. She act a bit shy and said have ‘chest push’ so I said ok - dunno why I never ask about bbbj haiz. Lift and unhook for 3G roaming. Small nips and man made but not super hard, good handful and ok to zhut. When hugging pattern I tried to slip my hand down and managed to get close to butt but no chance given to try for 4G roam.

Main downside to this place is the noise - I kenna downstairs room and it was noisy with bros coming and going. And not so tactical - left side right side is food joint. When I came out got bros looking at me - I wondering should I signal to him yes this place got what you think

Yuki happened to come down when I was signing in so got a quick look at her - I find her cute so I’ll try to get back to try her out but only if book in advance and have room upstairs.
Yuki have the best bbbji
Old 07-10-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
you mean got fj? pls share AMK viet location
Never go tpy ahhh
Old 07-10-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 11
katekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Bro, where is this? Can share?
Old 07-10-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome10 View Post
Never go tpy ahhh
wanted to go try exxx le but 80 without zhut zhut
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1