The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Unbelieveable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRODUCTION OPERATOR

Saw a lot of pretty ones at Sheng Xiong supermarket at Serangoon North.The quality is better given they didnt do a lot of makeup
Old 11-10-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbelieveable View Post
Saw a lot of pretty ones at Sheng Xiong supermarket at Serangoon North.The quality is better given they didnt do a lot of makeup
Generally PRC girls take greater care of their bodies. Most i observed watch what they eat and remain slim. They have their own ideas of what is healthy. Some Singaporean girls spend so much time, effort and money on hair, make up, clothes, bags, shoes etc.. end up the most basic item (their body) is neglected. Still fleshy leh. The PRC factory girls.. no branded bags, make up, shoes etc but as long as figure good and face nice, I think many Singaporean guys will prefer them.

If you want to date them, you have to remove their impression of a Singaporean guy. They think Singaporean guys do AA style (go Dutch on payment). So they may not want to go out for dinner with you because they think we will make them pay for their share of the meal. Actually I do not know of any Singaporean guy who will go Dutch on a date.
Old 11-10-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Met one from tan tan, she claimed not active there, friend installed for her. So far met 2x, no action, when I asked about work condition, really tough... same like what I know about factory operators... also hairy armpit (cos she worn sleeveless). Difficult part is she is here less than 1 yr, cannot get used to local food, only China food...
Old 11-10-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster

i thought Singaporean guy will pay when going out dating.
Old 11-10-2020, 06:12 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i thought Singaporean guy will pay when going out dating.
That is not what they believe. So in their mind, Singapore guy may earn more than me, befriend me on wechat, ask me out and expect me to pay half the dinner cost. Who will want to go out? Go search the term (AA制). Then Google 新加坡的AA制. Many articles

https://news.nestia.com/detail_share...4?media_type=1

I think we not so sia sway as to ask girls out and them expect them to pay.
Old 11-10-2020, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
when I asked about work condition, really tough... same like what I know about factory operators... also hairy armpit (cos she worn sleeveless). Difficult part is she is here less than 1 yr, cannot get used to local food, only China food...
Actually the hairy armpit thing is quite interesting. I think ladies only started shaving armpits from mid-1980s onward. Many early HK shows have actresses with hairy armpits. I remember Cherie Cheung has a hairy armpit in a movie. Many PRC ladies I know have started shaving.

The not used to local food part is true. Many find our food too oily and sweet. So if you date them, can bring them to China restaurants in SG. If you are meeting 东北 girls, can bring them to 东北人家 restaurant in Chinatown. Solid food at tze char prices. Their 锅包肉 sibei delicious. The staff see me bring different girls there until they start to give me dirty look. I like to eat but dunno what to order mah. So I bring people who know what is nice lah.

They also have this food concept called 大气 where they order many dishes (way beyond what they can eat). It is like a show of respect to you. A 东北 lady bought me dinner. She ordered 6 dishes and then end up eating a sliced potato dish only because this is what her mum cooks for her at home. Remember, she is paying for dinner. She ordered so many dishes as a form of respect to me. So when we date them, we can order more dishes too. The prices at many restaurants are tze char prices. Not too expensive.
Old 11-10-2020, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Actually the hairy armpit thing is quite interesting. I think ladies only started shaving armpits from mid-1980s onward. Many early HK shows have actresses with hairy armpits. I remember Cherie Cheung has a hairy armpit in a movie. Many PRC ladies I know have started shaving.

The not used to local food part is true. Many find our food too oily and sweet. So if you date them, can bring them to China restaurants in SG. If you are meeting 东北 girls, can bring them to 东北人家 restaurant in Chinatown. Solid food at tze char prices. Their 锅包肉 sibei delicious. The staff see me bring different girls there until they start to give me dirty look. I like to eat but dunno what to order mah. So I bring people who know what is nice lah.

They also have this food concept called 大气 where they order many dishes (way beyond what they can eat). It is like a show of respect to you. A 东北 lady bought me dinner. She ordered 6 dishes and then end up eating a sliced potato dish only because this is what her mum cooks for her at home. Remember, she is paying for dinner. She ordered so many dishes as a form of respect to me. So when we date them, we can order more dishes too. The prices at many restaurants are tze char prices. Not too expensive.
The hairy armpit history i have no idea.

Food wise she is ok, went both at China shop opp Chinese garden mrt, because that is all she knows and i know nuts about where to find. She never try to order expensive food too.i think she is not brain washed yet or maybe she is not young anymore, contented to have some outside food will do. They will save as much as they could, cant bear to eat outside. If I make 50 bucks a day, I will behave like them too
Old 12-10-2020, 06:02 AM
Samster

they are not as materialistic as compared to the other trades.Only expects basic necessity and less likely to double timed you.Simple and easy to maintain
Old 12-10-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Himmler is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
they are not as materialistic as compared to the other trades.Only expects basic necessity and less likely to double timed you.Simple and easy to maintain
Where do you usually hook them up. Using apps or ?
Old 12-10-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Robocrap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himmler View Post
Where do you usually hook them up. Using apps or ?
Yah I also want to.know.
Old 15-10-2020, 05:54 AM
Samster

I tried going to the industrial areas and use my wechat to scan but with limited success.Got a few but mostly Malaysian but one thing i noticed is that they are very cautious
Old 28-09-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Reviving this thread as I have been fucking this mother of 3 whose husband is a piece of shit. I heard from her that some of her colleagues and ex colleagues from the factories she worked at also have similar problems. She showed me some pictures of her friends who are already in Singapore, some with families in China but alone in Singapore. And quite a few of them look pretty good. Anyone of you here have ever went on a FWB relationship with any factory operators or factory staffs where these women seems to be in abundance? Share some stories.

I am meeting mine again later tonight. I will update this thread after our tryst.
Old 28-09-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

I got stationed and worked in PRC for 7 years (ended my tour in 2017), most PRC Ladies are nice people but they are cultural very different from SGP. Chinese Ladies are brought up very differently from SGP Ladies, and each Province/City will have their unique behaviour etc., so one need to truely understand that, in order to mixed and get along with them well.

Enjoy, have fun and wish all best of luck!
Old 28-09-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TStrange if you ask me. Wife working overseas to feed husband and child in China.
Same as Pinoys coming over here to work as domestic helpers isn't it?
Old 28-09-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
I got stationed and worked in PRC for 7 years (ended my tour in 2017), most PRC Ladies are nice people but they are cultural very different from SGP. Chinese Ladies are brought up very differently from SGP Ladies, and each Province/City will have their unique behaviour etc., so one need to truely understand that, in order to mixed and get along with them well.

Enjoy, have fun and wish all best of luck!
Thanks for the tips.
Just sharing a bit on what happened 2 days ago on Monday night. I worked late on Monday and didn't leave office until late. Didn't drive because I had to meet a customer near the town area and we went drinking. I have been talking to my operator with the local husband who don't work and she found that I was going drinking. So I asked her out of fun if she can make her way out that night to meet me after my meet up with the customer. And surprisingly she agreed to. I paid for grab to ferry her over to the area where there are some bars and I met her dressed up. Honestly speaking, she isn't a looker but her figure is very well maintained. I asked her to wear something more revealing but she was worried about being seen by her husband who has returned home and still refusing to work. She told me she changed into it at a 24h coffeeshop nearby.

She arrived after my customer left and we met at a nearby area and we walked over to get some drinks. She admits she is not a good drinker and her limit is merely 2 pints of beer. So by the end of 1 pint, she was already acting high. I didn't order anymore beer and gave her a shot of hard liquor instead after coaxing her to try.

We left the bar while she was slightly high and I was still walking straight. While walking to the nearby building, I suggested taking a grab to botanical gardens for a walk carefully avoiding the town area due to F1. She was high and we frenched madly in the grab. I inserted my hand into her bra to grope her C+D- cup boobs. Must have been too steamy for the driver But he wasn't too bothered by it. So I tipped him when we got off.

I suggested doing public fuck but she was shy. We walked deep into the darkness of botanical garden. Like how I coaxed her to drinking the hard liquor, I coaxed her to take off her underwear. We didn't take off everything except for the necessary parts. As I sat on the grass perch in the darkness, she bent her knees and inserted my cock into her pussy. The alcohol exacerbated her moans, so I had to cover up her mouth As the position was a bit awkward, she had to take the lead in the movement. It didn't take too long for me to shoot my load into her pussy.

Cleaning up was a little bit of mess but we didn't mind it. I sent her home by grab till her void deck and thanked her time and efforts. We are meeting up again tonight. But I'm driving tonight and not drinking. So, any suggestion? Hotel again? or car sex?

Quote:
Cannot generalise like this. Having met many of them, I think once you understand where they are coming from, it is easier to avoid misunderstandings and find common ground. First question you need to ask, what is the definition of a PRC? Actually even the PRC do not know what being a PRC means. Their country is so big. North South East West, you mean all of them can get along? The Northerns and Southerns may not like each other. The Westerners (Sichuan/Yunnan) may not have things to chat with Shandong people. They themselves may not like some of their own countrymen.

Last time I used wechat nearby at around Jurong West, Sembawang, Woodlands area. Many work in electronics factory. Some work in F&B. Actually wechat is like their FB, Instagram, PayNow etc etc all rolled into one.

Not all are lowly educated. Many are working professionals. Some are researchers at NUS with Phds, Masters students, Nurses at hospitals etc.
Yes agreed. I remember a guy i met who kept talking about this PRC ex colleague he had in the 2017 period at a local factory in Sanminah SCI, pretty and good figure, well educated working as a professional in the production department as an executive, not operator. But he didn't have the guts to ask her out on a date. It became a regret for him.

Last edited by JacqueMerlin; 10-10-2022 at 11:53 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1