The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 5
Ravager is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRavager is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to the acti View Post
Waaa really missed the good old HC times....PB health centre...take 5...those were my go to hc....then after hc close always open newspaper look for ads with attached bathroom 🤣🤣 and yesssss they always go out and take tea and CD....I remembered some room have the emergency red light, some will have the phone. Anything happen either red light go off or phone will ring. Damn...miss those old days
I totally forgot about finding HC via newspaper! That was some good times, now every "spa" and "massage parlour" is just quick fuck shops in disguised. I remember the times back in AMK, lao jiao should remember the big hoo hah when it appeared on Channel 8 news. What a sad day it was when one of the last few authentic HC playground got exposed...
Old 29-09-2022, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
johnrambo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post
the best i had was lemon the malaysian. followed her from T5, E wellness @ prinsep and then the spa @ plaza
She retired from the spa @plaza
Old 29-09-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post
50 for entry. 100 for full. pretty, fair and natural C. HDLY on all fours. her specialty was she would apply something on her beautiful pink pussy with nicely tucked in labia and do 69. it was tasty. tasted like strawberry flavour. i never remembered to ask what was it hahaha. accommodating with any positions and can CIM. sucked it like a champ. also, i managed to make her had orgasm one time when i doggie her. how i know? her whole body was jerking. hahaha. those were the good ol’ days.
Lemon was the best. Followed her from T5, to prinsep place to spa @ plaza. Dolby surround sound, shaven pussy ripe for 69, frenching, doggy, cim, can carry around to fuck cos she's slim. Simply the best.

Special mention to Thai milf Aida from spa @ plaza too. She has retired and returned to Thailand I believe. She was super wild too.
Old 29-09-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazyp View Post
Lemon was amazing! I only got to try when she was at Spa @ the Plaza. I have fond memories of those sessions till this day. Very shiok
Remember it was my very first visit to spa scene at The plaza and had Lemon. Not sure if named spa@plaza or some other name way before. The Lemon is a Thai.

I was so green and blur then. I had found memories as well. Think she also should have found memories as I no tips after deed. She came to counter when i checking out and complain i no tip her. I not enough cash so no pay.
Old 30-09-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 11
Lazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Remember it was my very first visit to spa scene at The plaza and had Lemon. Not sure if named spa@plaza or some other name way before. The Lemon is a Thai.

I was so green and blur then. I had found memories as well. Think she also should have found memories as I no tips after deed. She came to counter when i checking out and complain i no tip her. I not enough cash so no pay.
Oh must have been a different Lemon then. The Lemon I frequented was a very yummy Malaysian
Old 07-10-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
sgxclusive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to the acti View Post
Waaa really missed the good old HC times....PB health centre...take 5...those were my go to hc....then after hc close always open newspaper look for ads with attached bathroom 🤣🤣 and yesssss they always go out and take tea and CD....I remembered some room have the emergency red light, some will have the phone. Anything happen either red light go off or phone will ring. Damn...miss those old days
Yes....PB is one of my favourite hunting ground. There is a lady called Jessie or jessy. Petite size but her skin damn smooth. My mate was cursing when he saw her walking out the room with me....LOL

Those are the days which the youngsters wont understand.
Old 07-10-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgxclusive View Post
Yes....PB is one of my favourite hunting ground. There is a lady called Jessie or jessy. Petite size but her skin damn smooth. My mate was cursing when he saw her walking out the room with me....LOL

Those are the days which the youngsters wont understand.
HC days were awesome

Kan Si Lang Song
Old 07-10-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

I feel very glad to be born earlier and get to enjoy the golden era of GL cat150 and Health Centre. Those small spa shops today are really rubbish compared to the HC environment. The standard of gals also no fight. Pity the current gen of young men cannot enjoy this now
Old 07-10-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 14
obscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
I feel very glad to be born earlier and get to enjoy the golden era of GL cat150 and Health Centre. Those small spa shops today are really rubbish compared to the HC environment. The standard of gals also no fight. Pity the current gen of young men cannot enjoy this now
Young malaysian girls with soft boobs
Who can forget

Drop me a pm if your nick did not appear in Q waiting list for return points after upp-ing me

Min 5 points for exchange

Q waiting list: 2 (Refer to this list for Queue info)
Old 07-10-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
HC days were awesome

Kan Si Lang Song
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by obscenek2 View Post
Young malaysian girls with soft boobs
Who can forget
the holey trinity:
catbath
AR
bbbj + CIM

song song gao jurong

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 08-10-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 18
agent_x deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyagent_x deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ahhh yes...malaysian MLs are the best!!
Old 08-10-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

I think the last good Malaysian I tried was qiqi at vip.
Now dunno if can find any Malaysians already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent_x View Post
Ahhh yes...malaysian MLs are the best!!
Old 08-10-2022, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
the holey trinity:
catbath
AR
bbbj + CIM

song song gao jurong
they are so warm wet and slippery

Simply Yummylicious
Old 08-10-2022, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 16
SgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of light

Gone were the days where HCs were everywhere, newspaper ads section soo many HCs advertisements daily. Good old days, I missed the 2 HCs at Marina South honestly, although Dragon moved to Amara later on. It wasn't that solid anymore.
Old 08-10-2022, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Who still remember the HC princess Yoko. She worked in bugis area ,cannot remember the name of the HC, then shift to take 5.

Think now in KL open salon. She be mid 30 or coming 40s.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1