The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
koreanoppa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Traveling question during endemic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex hunter View Post
Can’t answer this question anyway maybe I will take my 2nd booster on nov
yup i guess still need more research and progress on the vaccine for covid
Old 12-08-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
nasikangkang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
from my experiences
close contacts less than 50% chance will get it
my parents each got it on different periods. And both times non of the other household contacts got it either.
my colleagues households as well, almost none of them got it from close contacts within the household. Each of them tooks turns to get infected during different periods of time.
Eventually i got it in thailand omg....
i understand the possiblity of getting it at different times. but as for me personally like... chances to high, around so many people but erm still ok.
Old 12-08-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
nasikangkang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I had read some information about Covid that tats a low percentage of people tat have tis immunity to against Covid even in close contact maybe u are one of them who knows.
if i am then i damn lucky haha
Old 24-08-2022, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Going to BKK in a couple of weeks time.
Need some clarification from bros who had recently visited BKK.
I was under the impression that LOS is given the all clear for visitors going there and no longer require quarantine or vaccination certificates.
I had booked my flight tickets on Scoot and flying out from Changi to BKK. And then I received email asking me to go for pre-flight covid19 testing 3 days before boarding my flight.
Why does Scoot has this requirement? I thought since Thailand no longer require testing to enter so we no longer need to have vaccination cert rite?
Can any recent traveller to BKK share their experience?
TQ
Old 24-08-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
lancer13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
I was under the impression that LOS is given the all clear for visitors going there and no longer require quarantine or vaccination certificates.
I had booked my flight tickets on Scoot and flying out from Changi to BKK. And then I received email asking me to go for pre-flight covid19 testing 3 days before boarding my flight.
Why does Scoot has this requirement? I thought since Thailand no longer require testing to enter so we no longer need to have vaccination cert rite?
TQ
Shld be airline requirement for non vaccinated to have COVID negative test. Thai immigration wise they don't really care liao.
Old 24-08-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
TQ
My recent trip to LOS no need to show any test result at Suba airport. But SIA require me to have pre-departure negative test result prior to checkin both ways. Test done at Raffles Medical @ $112/= at RCC.
Return trip test was arranged by hotel at nearby clinic @ 2800 baht.
This is not a Thailand requirement but requirement imposed by the airline. On hindsight I should have travelled by another airline as I understand not all airlines have this requirement.
Old 24-08-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
sex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer13 View Post
Shld be airline requirement for non vaccinated to have COVID negative test. Thai immigration wise they don't really care liao.
As long as I know vaccination cert is a must to travel to any country I came back fr bangkok at beginning of may and tat time still need insurance 10k.If u use iPhone just upload to yr wallet tats simple ,I went batam also just show them the vaccine cert fr my wallet.
Old 24-08-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
As long as I know vaccination cert is a must to travel to any country I came back fr bangkok at beginning of may and tat time still need insurance 10k.If u use iPhone just upload to yr wallet tats simple ,I went batam also just show them the vaccine cert fr my wallet.
Nah went in July, they don't even check for anything at the airports, both Changi and BKK. Can just bring pdf vac cert if want to play safe. The other bro more concerned about PCR for non vac
Old 24-08-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There is a difference between vaccination cert and PCR testing.. dun be confused between these 2.
The airlines are not asking for your vaccination certs but for your PCR test results. You need to test negative to be able to board their planes. So its not whether you are vaccinated or not vaccinated.... but whether you are covid19 +ve or -ve.
Old 25-08-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

seems like the response and experiences from bros very different leh. some say need pcr some say dont need. some say need show cert some say dont need.

seems like its airline dependent? i flying next week on scoot, wonder if any bros have experience whether need to pcr/prepare cert.

i have a friend frequently flying to thailand for work using SQ since borders open. he say he was never asked to show vac cert since april
Old 25-08-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

I contacted the Thai embassy in SG with some queries.
The spokeswoman replied no need for any testing certificate if I am fully vaccinated to enter Thailand. Just show my vaccination status to their immigration can oredi.

But for boarding of airplanes.... she say it is up to the airline policy. Some require covid19 negative test others dun need to test. She say to check with the airlines on their policy requirements.
Old 25-08-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
seems like the response and experiences from bros very different leh. some say need pcr some say dont need. some say need show cert some say dont need.

seems like its airline dependent? i flying next week on scoot, wonder if any bros have experience whether need to pcr/prepare cert.

i have a friend frequently flying to thailand for work using SQ since borders open. he say he was never asked to show vac cert since april
When in doubt just check airline faq. Most will have conditions to fly. As for scoot, which I just took last month, no checking for vac cert in sg and no more immigration card to fill also. Returning flight to sg also no checks, just need to remember to do sg arrival (which u can still do very fast before scanning passport on arrival). All in all, I would say it's pretty much the same as pre covid for vaccinated ppl.
Old 26-08-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer13 View Post
When in doubt just check airline faq. Most will have conditions to fly. As for scoot, which I just took last month, no checking for vac cert in sg and no more immigration card to fill also. Returning flight to sg also no checks, just need to remember to do sg arrival (which u can still do very fast before scanning passport on arrival). All in all, I would say it's pretty much the same as pre covid for vaccinated ppl.
For your flights on Scoot...... there's no need for vac cert noted.
How about pre-departure covid19 PCR testing?
I received email & link to book appt for pre-departure covid19 testing..... will not do if it is not compulsory.
Old 26-08-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I received email & link to book appt for pre-departure covid19 testing..... will not do if it is not compulsory.
Actually i went to see the FAQ for scoot. mention dont need to do pre-departure PCR before flying if you're vaccinated leh.

Bro Citizens, are you vaccinated? if so its weird to receive the email to book leh cause doesn't tally to the faq.

Thanks to other bros that responded to my queries as well
Old 26-08-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Vaccinated = no test. Think will only get email if u say ure not vaccinated
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1