The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2022, 05:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
[FICTION] Jess Diary

Experience has been edited for privacy purpose, didnt want ppl to find out the real me so is 50% real and 50% made up.

Years Back

I started my university life, private uni of course since my academic is just average, unable to go to local uni. At the same time, we moved into my mum bf house which is pretty near to my sch and I was pretty happy about it.

My mum bf uncle jack, is quite wealthy as he own quite a few condo property and we loved in one of his condo (3bedroom, mum and bf 1 room, my sister 1 room and one room for myself)

I felt that this was one of the happiest time of my life but as we live with uncle jack, there are times where he try to 吃我的豆腐 by accidentally touching my butt, hand, waist, leg and etc. Especially on chinese new year where I wore tight chongsam, he will try to get near me and hug me when i greet him for chinese new year. I endured since we are living under his care.

But thinga change when I ended my 2nd semester as my mum was in coma after an accident. Doc informed us that the patient will need around 2 to 3 weeks to be awake. This would mean that the bills is going to be expensive.

Uncle jack then use this opportunity to make his move. My sis stay at the hospital to acxonoany our mum and uncke and I went back home. Once we reach home, uncle jack sat at the sofa and called me.

Jack: you know, your mum bill i will not be paying, too expensive

Me: but you are her bf

Jack: bf only what, not husband, not my duty to pay

I was shocked and knew he will say that

Me: nevermind, i will pay

Jack: you sure? Okay then, here is the initial bill

I was shocked when i saw the bill, the sum is huge.

Jack: since you decide to pay, then not my business anymore.

I hesitated while uncle jack went to his bedroom

Me: wait

Uncle jack stopped

Me: is there anyway that you can help us with the bill?

Jack: ohhh now you begged me... i thought you say you can settle?

I kept quiet

Jack: you know what i want from you la, come to my room if you decide, i dont want to force a uni student to do things

Uncle jack went back to his room and i stood still for awhile, then with no choice, i took a heavy step to his room

Jack: so you decided. Come sit here, let uncle jack sayang you.

I obeyed and sit on the edge of the bed. Uncle jack then slowly touch my hand and sniff my hair, then slowly go underneath my shirt and touch my boobs.

Jack: wow soft sia, uni student is just different.

He slowly lick my neck then to my ear loop. I closed my eye and endure.

Jack: relax, need to relax then can enjoy sex.

Me: faster get it done with.

Jack: aiyo, you think one time then okay for me to settle all the bill ar, please la, need to please me for at least 2 months leh, the bill expensive leh.

I was stunned. But have to give in, no use in struggling.

Uncle jack then took off my clothes and start to fuck me while i was lying down flat amd ket him do what he wants and my first time gone just like that.

Jack: wow first time sia, dont worry, uncle will treat you nice next time.
Old 18-03-2022, 05:21 AM
Samster

Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: [FICTION] Jess Diary

After the deed, i went to bathe and went to my bedroom and try to sleep it off since I have to take over my sister the next day.

The next morning i went to take over my sis and she went to my aunt place already. My aunt told me to go home rest as i might not be sleeping well and indeed, i was pretty tired. But i still hang around the hospital not wanting to go home until 9pm wheb i reached home, i saw uncle jack waiting for me at the living room.

Jack: your sister not comimg home?

Me: no, she will be staying at my aunt place.

Jack: good good

Uncle jack bring me to his room and we started our session again.

After a week of sex with him, not sure is it psychological or what but i got the urge to have sex with him. Whenever I was in hospital, i always wanted my aunt to come and take over me early.

This time, wheb i reached home, uncle jack was still outside and I went to bathe and change into my secondary school uniform. When i came out of the room i saw uncle jack just came home.

Me: daddy welcome home

Uncle jack was astounded by my dressing

Me: daddy 我要爱爱

Uncle jack was aroused and quickly locked the door and we started frenching.
Old 18-03-2022, 05:26 AM
Samster

Me: daddy抱我去床上

Jack: wow you very naughty, i going to punished you when you at bed.

Me: daddy 要对我温柔,我怕疼

Jack bring me to the bed and start fingering me

Jack: wow you are already wet, horny right

I nodded

Me:我想要跟爸爸爱爱啊, 我要爸爸插我

Uncle jack staright away took off his pants and start to fuck me without condom

Me:爸爸。。。好爽好爽

Jack:爸爸厉害吗

Me:厉害厉害,好大啊啊啊啊

Uncle jack then release his cum inside me. He was worried but i told him is fine, is my safe period.

Jack: lets go bathe then prepare for second round

Me:听爸爸的
Old 18-03-2022, 05:41 AM
Samster

When we went to the bathroom, we started frenching and i was stroking his dick as i wanted more.

Jack: come give me a bj

Me: i dont know how

Jack: come i guide you

Uncke jack guided me how to bj and after awhile u cle jack was sitting in the toilet bowl enjoying my bj

Jack: yes you learn fast, ahhhh better stop, i am cumning soon if you continue.

Jack: come lets rinse your mouth and dry ourselves up.

After drying ourselves up, i lay on the bed with my leg open

Me: 爸爸来干我,快

Jack:爸爸来了

Jack started to fuck me

Jack:你的妹妹好紧,你也太美了。爸爸喜欢你被干的样子

Me:啊啊啊啊爸爸的好大,让我很爽

Then we frenched and then we changed to cowgirl position

Jack:让爸爸看你爽

I ride on uncle jack dick and he was just watchibg me riding

Me:爸爸爽吗, 我来了,啊啊啊啊

Jack: 看你高潮,太爽了,据续

Me:是的爸爸

I continue riding him until he cum

Jack:wow thats nice

Me: daddy how is my performance

Jack: 100 marks, my good girl
Old 18-03-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Upo d u, more pls
Old 18-03-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 5
morianeye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please continue
Old 18-03-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1806 / Power: 14
BobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant future

Nice story … keep going …
Old 18-03-2022, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKwa View Post
Upped for exchange
Old 18-03-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Sibeh Shiok sister. 很爽
Old 18-03-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
wuzan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Sibeh Shiok sister. 很爽
Yes very shiok. Want to read more.
Old 18-03-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
Loretta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more update
Old 19-03-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21604 / Power: 19
SimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKwa View Post
Fav returned upped u back
Old 19-03-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
nugi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start sis. Do continue pls
Old 21-03-2022, 06:47 AM
Samster

Soon, my mum was discharge and she went to my aunt place instead as she would need someone to take care of her 24/7 in order to monitor her situation. Since my aunt is a housewife, so she took up the job. My sister also went to my aunt place to take care of mum as well.

As for me, i remain at Jack house since it will be too cramp if i move in as well.

Uncle jack was pretty happy with this arrangement. So he asked me if i want to slp with him at the masterbed room instead.

And I agreed

School starts for my 3rd semester, a guy (Mike) in my school is interested in me and try to woo me by going close to me.

Even at night, he was msging me. Uncle jack notice that

Jack: wow got guy want to woo you ar

I nodded

Jack: cannot la, later u got no time to spend with me

Me: no worry daddy, you are my number one

Jack: sure?

I pull off his shorts and start to bj him

Jack: wow you getting more skilled with this.

Afrer a while uncle jack stopped me and he start to fuck me hard.

Jack: gonna punish you for chatting wuth a guy

Me: daddy i am sorry.... i should be punished.

Jack continue to fuck me hard

Me:爸爸好厉害,我错了

Jack: arggg

Jack release his cum inside me and we were sweating.

Suddenly my handphone rang and it was the guy who chased me, called.

Jack: not picking up?

Me: who cares about him, lets go bathe.

After few months of wooing, i decided to accept Mike and I became his gf. Uncle jack didnt disapprove since our interaction turn less since my mum is back. But the truth is not that, the reason is because he hooked up with my sister instead

I was a bit jealous but i cant do anything about it since i have to move on with Mike with a clean slate.
Old 21-03-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Druing my semester, i received an email stating that there is an exchange program for 1 semester and i quickly told my bf about it and he agree for us to try and apply.

Once we received the outcome, we were happy as both of us were accepted and I quickly told my mum about it and she help me prepare the nessecity for the trip starting next semester.

My bf and I were happily planning for the trip since this will be our first time going overseas together and staying together.

For the accomodation, Mike friend who is studying full time at the overseas uni that we are going to, help us with the accomodation as he has a spare room for us.

One day before the trip, i received a sms from Mike that he is unable to go as his grandma just pass away. I was sad and told him that I am not going as well but he told me to go ahead as this is once in a lifetime opportunity. Is a big eye opener for me since i rarely go overseas.

We talk through the entire night and i decide to go ahead with the trip without him.

Once i arrive at the destination, i saw Mike friend Gary waiting for me at the airport. He help me with the luggage and told me that is a pity that Mike is unable to come. But he will help Mike to protect me during this period.

I said okay to him but still a bit sad.

There is two weeks before the term start so Gary bring me around and intro me food and places. Slowly we get close to each other
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1