The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: [FICTION] Jess Diary

Three days before term start, Gary went to buy some alcohol to drink, some sort of welcome a new term starting for me here.

We drank and dance a bit and i got drunk. When i try to open my eye, i saw gary infront of me and he seems to be... fucking me?

I try to push him away but he is too big of a size to be push away by me

Gary: relax jess, i know you wanted it, just enjoy

Me: no get off

Gary continue and my resistance is futile and i can felt he cum inside me.

Theb let me go and i head to bathroom to clean it off

Gary: come on, this is not your first time.

Me: shutup

Gary: now i demand you to suck my dick clean if not, you need to leave the house.

I was shocked. I really have no choice but...

I turn around and gave Gary bj.

Gary: well done girl, serve me well and i will not let Mike see these pic

Gary showed me my naked photo in his phone

I tried to snatch it but of no use.
Old 21-03-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
PaulaBond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, hoping to read more updates.
Old 08-05-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I continue to gave Gary bj. My heart hates it when i do with gary but on the other hand, my body seems to like it. I felt my pussy turn wet but i didnt let gary know and continue to bj him until he cum in my mouth.

Gary: thats nice, mike is really lucky to have you as his gf. Damm good at fucking and sucking.

I theb go back to my room and lock the door. Theb i touch my pussy to confirm if i am turned on and indeed i am. It was the same feeling during the period when i had sex with uncle jack. Am i really turned on by gary. But how about mike? Did i betrayed him?

I put the thoughts aside and when to shower and hide in my room.

Gary knocked on my door

Gary: hey babe, want to go for lunch?

Me: no need, you go alone. I will settle it myself

Gary: come on. Dont be so petty about it. I know you enjoy it as well.

Me: go away

Gary: well you do know i have your photo right. If you dont listen to me..

I opened the door.

Me: lets go.

Gary: thats my girl

Gary bring me to lunch and when we return home, i went to my room straight.

Gary tried to stop me but i force my way through and hide in my room

I had a heavy lunch so i will not be having dinner so that i can avoid seeing him.

But at around 9pm, gary knocked on my door again

Gary: hey babe, are your asleep?

I ignored him, pretending to be sleeping. Then i heard the door unclock, he got the keys!

I continue to pretend sleeping, hoping he can leave but he didnt. He come to me and he opened my leg, removed my panties and started to lick my pussy.

He way he lick, he made me felt good
Old 08-05-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
pinkwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, please keep cumming!
Old 13-05-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Although it felt good but i still resisted. When i open my eye, i was shocked. I was expecting it to be gray but its not. He was a stranger that i never met. I shouted and asked him to get away but he used his strength and press me down.

Stranger: relax lady, its not the first time that i fucked you. Previously you were enjoying it.

Me: what?!

Stranger: hahaha, yiu thought is gary isnt it. Well he is gay

Me: no it cant be. He made me...

Stranger: well he is helping me to cover up. If not, why do you think your bf is okay for you to stay with him alone. Because gary is gay.

He laugh

Me: what, but he tried...

Stranger: he try to cover up for me. He told me to stop harming you. But you think i will listen to my son?

Me: please get away

I tried to push him away but i cant.

Stranger: relax lady, i know you want sex as well. You see, you are already wet.

Me: no please no

Stranger: you better obey if not i will let your bf know and send him your picture.

Me: please no.

Stranger: then do as per what i say

I stopped struggling

Stranger: thats my good girl

He start to lick me from my neck and alowly took off my tshirt and lick my nipple.

I was aroused by his licking of my nipple. I tried to control myself but it felt ao good that i accidentally let out a soft moan.

Stranger: enjoying it, arent you?

He continue to suck my nipple and slolw ymove down to licl my pussy.

Stranger: wow you are really wet.

He turn around and his dick was facing me

Stranger: babe, come suck me dick as well.

I took his dick and out it in my mouth and start sucking

Stranger: oh fuck, thats fucking awesome.

We are in 69 position and we were both pleasuing each other.

After a while he initiated to fuck me.

Me: please out a condom

Stranger: condom? I dont have one. And putting it is so uncomfortable.

Me: please...

Stranger: trust me, i am clean.

Me: but..

Before i can finish my sentence, he insert his dick inside me.

His long and thick dick is inside me and i actually like it.

Stranger: as tight as usual
Old 14-05-2022, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Jeriyna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share sis Jessitan, please continue
Old 17-05-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Stranger: you sweet little lady, your pussy is so warm and tight... feels like i am cumming....

Me: please dont, please dont cum inside.

Stranger: beg me...

He started to fuck me harder and in the end, he cum inside my pussy.

Stranger: thats feel good. Sorry didnt have time to pull it out

I was worned out and lie on the bed and felt the cum is flowing out of my pussy.

Everything came so fast that i dont know how to react. Gary's dad then left the room and i went to the bathroom and wash myself up.

Coming out of the bathroom, i saw gary, he was apologetic to his father action and hope i can help to conceal it. I didnt reply him and went to bedroom straight.

The reason why i didnt answer him is because his dad got my naked picture and secondly....
Old 17-05-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

The next morning, gary brought me breakfast and hoping i can erase last night incident off so that i can prepare for the sch reopening tomorrow.

I did not talk to him and i just ate the breakfast. When i finished eating, i broke the silence.

Me: please dont tell mike about this. I dont want him to know

Gary: of course. I swear i dont spill the bean

Then i head back to my room and lie on the bed wondering things that i shouldnt be thinking about.

The day pass by fast and it was already 12am. The night was silent and i was half asleep as i dont know whether he will be coming again.

Soon, the door unlocked, i knew he is here again. I wrapped myself tightly with the blanket but his force his way through my blanket and i could smell alcohol which i bet he got himself drunk.

As usual, he took off my panties and his jeans and start fucking me. I dont know whether to resist or make any noise but i just allow him to violate me.

He left the room once he is done. And i went to the bathroom and clean myself up and proceed to slp

The next day, i was preparing myself to school and i receive a call from Mike. As he is done with his stuff, we chat for 30mins while gary was driving me to school.

After i hung up the phone, gary told me that he will talk to his father about it and ask him to stop bothering me further. I nodded
Old 17-05-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 4
AhGoonNo1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more juicy updates.
Old 17-05-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 5
chasted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome share sis, please keep going...
Old 26-05-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Lesson ended for us and we head back home after dinner. Once we reached home, Mike called me and asked about my first day in school while Gary had a talk with his dad. Then suddenly a huge bang sound of the closing door.

After i hung up my call with mike, i didnt hear any noise in the house, i thought gary's dad had left the house. So i dont bother much and had my shower and went to bed.

I was too tired as i didnt slp well in the last few days. Before i slp, i check if all the doors and windows were locked. Once checked, i went to slp.

Suddenly i felt something wet at my pussy area. I slowly awake and open my eyes, and i saw gary dad again!

Gary dad: hi sweetie, missed me?

I shouted gary for help

Gary dad: i have chased him away. Look what i got for you

He pointed to the dressing table and i saw a diamond necklace

I was stunned

Gary dad: its for you

I was in disbelieve, because i am tempted. He grab the necklace and hand it over to me.

Gary dad: be nice to me, i will treat you well

Me: no its wrong

Gary dad: no sweetie, you can have it.

He force himself to kiss me on my lips and i reciporcate. We were frenching qhile i was holding the necklace in my hand.
Old 15-06-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

After having sex with gary's dad willingly, it felt so surreal.... i doubted myself if i am doing the correct thing? I had a bf and i already told myself not to go back to what i did in the past.. while i was in my thought process, gary dad (GD) interrupt me

GD: hey babe... i going off now. I will fetch u after sch tmr.

Me: okay (thats my first reply in my mind)

The GD went off and slowly after gary came in and apologize to me. I did not say anything and kept slient

I went to bed and was thinking hard about what i did just now, is that really what i wanted? Am i cheating? How about my bf?

Without answer, my eye lid cover my eyes and i went to sleep.

The next morning, woke up by my alarm as i need to go to school tgt with gary. It was 2 hr lesson for me but a whole day for gary.

When i step out of the school, i saw GD waitibg for me. He walk towards me and i tried to walk away and he told me that he bought aomething for me and is in the car. I resisted but he insisted i take a look.

His hand then wrapped around my waisted and bring me to his car. When i enter his car, he passed me a plastic bag and when i opened, is a sch uniform and a stack of cash.

Me: why uniform?

GD: you know, i was a employee in this sch before, so you know... one of my fantasy

Me: i decline it

GD then stop me from leaving the car and say

GD: look i still got your picture. I dont want to spoil the mood and lets have fun tgt. You can have the cash and you can satisfy your needs as well.

GD then unzip my jeans and touch my pussy

GD: wow, you are already wet. Such a horny girl. Lets go now

I kept quiet throughout the journey and we reach the house.

GD: go change it.

GD sat on the bed and waiting for me to changed.

After i came out of the bathroom, i can see GD eyes popping out and took a photo of me

Me: please delete the picture.

GD: well if you can satisfy me, who knows i might delete the picture

Me: you promise?

GD: man of my word
Old 15-06-2022, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
fun888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy