The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Want to set up 2 family....

I really can't take it anymore....i really want to set up 2 family. One in Europe, one Singapore

But i already married here and i hate life in Singapore but love it in Europe. My wife don't want migrate.

Problem is europe need to send a certificate of right to marry (bachelorhood) from Singapore.

ROM say they don't issue but will issue a search of Marriage in data base as proof.
Old 17-06-2022, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: Want to set up 2 family....

You have one life. If you have the ability and you will be happy staying in Europe, why not?
Old 17-06-2022, 03:40 AM
Samster

justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
You have one life. If you have the ability and you will be happy staying in Europe, why not?

I am such idiot....why i marry so early. The girls in europe really make me regret
Old 17-06-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Convert to Islam and relocate to Dubai
Old 17-06-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Can bros here share how they set up 2 families? Probably easier in 3rd world countries but what about overseas in 1st world country like Switzerland, Australia???
Old 17-06-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
I really can't take it anymore....i really want to set up 2 family. One in Europe, one Singapore

But i already married here and i hate life in Singapore but love it in Europe. My wife don't want migrate.

Problem is europe need to send a certificate of right to marry (bachelorhood) from Singapore.

ROM say they don't issue but will issue a search of Marriage in data base as proof.
another way to consider.
Do you really want 2 family? or just wanna avoid divorce with the one in singapore?
if you only want 1 family, you may consider fleeing from singapore for a few years. Remain uncontactable for this time. Hopefully your wife go to family court to file for annulment / divorce with the reason being desertion (min 2 years). You dont even need to attend court. Assets wise, just move all your assets overseas when you are fleeing.
The downside is.... if she doesnt file for the annulment/divorce after this time, if you return to singapore the countdown for her to file for this restarts all over again.

or you may choose to register the new marriage in another country that doesnt need you to proof bachelorhood and yet recognised in europe.
Old 17-06-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
another way to consider.
Do you really want 2 family? or just wanna avoid divorce with the one in singapore?
if you only want 1 family, you may consider fleeing from singapore for a few years. Remain uncontactable for this time. Hopefully your wife go to family court to file for annulment / divorce with the reason being desertion (min 2 years). You dont even need to attend court. Assets wise, just move all your assets overseas when you are fleeing.
The downside is.... if she doesnt file for the annulment/divorce after this time, if you return to singapore the countdown for her to file for this restarts all over again.

or you may choose to register the new marriage in another country that doesnt need you to proof bachelorhood and yet recognised in europe.

Actually no. I do love the family i have in Singapore. Both wife and kid and i do not want to leave them. But i wish for a ideal situation (which is not possible in long term) to have a girlfriend(need not be wife) in Europe and my family in Singapore....keep them separate.

Right now it seem to be ok but for how long....as time go by , stress will build up
Old 17-06-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Actually no. I do love the family i have in Singapore. Both wife and kid and i do not want to leave them. But i wish for a ideal situation (which is not possible in long term) to have a girlfriend(need not be wife) in Europe and my family in Singapore....keep them separate.
well then i dont see why you need to setup 2 families
find a gf there and have fun
when she starts to age or you lost interest, just change it. Whats the need to marry?
its more like you too narrow minded? European girls more open minded than you and what era is it now? Less and less girls looking at marriage. They start to see marriage as something in name only, not substance.
Old 17-06-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

After u marry under Muslim marriage in Dubai , can move back to Europe. The requirement is just for the man to be muslim. Bride can be non muslim.
Old 17-06-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
After u marry under Muslim marriage in Dubai , can move back to Europe. The requirement is just for the man to be muslim. Bride can be non muslim.
So i convert to muslim and cut skin?
Old 17-06-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
well then i dont see why you need to setup 2 families
find a gf there and have fun
when she starts to age or you lost interest, just change it. Whats the need to marry?
its more like you too narrow minded? European girls more open minded than you and what era is it now? Less and less girls looking at marriage. They start to see marriage as something in name only, not substance.

Yes but the missing weeks you spent in Singapore and europe...blah blah....and also winter months both sides will want you by their side

There are times i give up and visit prostitutes better but some how I keep going back to dating apps due to human desire for realrelationship with a woman...
Old 17-06-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes but the missing weeks you spent in Singapore and europe...blah blah....and also winter months both sides will want you by their side

There are times i give up and visit prostitutes better but some how I keep going back to dating apps due to human desire for realrelationship with a woman...
ya true, living a double life is very taxing especially to your health.
look for a country where you can register your marriage without proving you are unmarried. then just get married there.
hey but wait..... even if u married 2 women..... doesnt that still require you to live a double life too??? whats the diff???
Old 17-06-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
ya true, living a double life is very taxing especially to your health.
look for a country where you can register your marriage without proving you are unmarried. then just get married there.
hey but wait..... even if u married 2 women..... doesnt that still require you to live a double life too??? whats the diff???

You are right , regardless of marriage or just live-in partners, its still a double life. Visiting prostitutes just doednt give the same intimacy as girlfriend. Tye best solution i can think of is a sugar baby. That will allow me to cut it off at will
Old 17-06-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are right , regardless of marriage or just live-in partners, its still a double life. Visiting prostitutes just doednt give the same intimacy as girlfriend. Tye best solution i can think of is a sugar baby. That will allow me to cut it off at will
ya sugar baby. europe a lot as long as you got the means.
the good thing is once you bored of her can change to another one
so really, no need to setup another family la. so troublesome
Old 18-06-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Sugar baby is not a real relationship…… its just prostitution with a marketing touch…….
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1