The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold
Re: Want to set up 2 family....

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
So i convert to muslim and cut skin?
If you can’t take the pain , perhaps you are not deserving of the gain?
Old 18-06-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I really can't take it anymore....i really want to set up 2 family. One in Europe, one Singapore

But i already married here and i hate life in Singapore but love it in Europe. My wife don't want migrate.

Problem is europe need to send a certificate of right to marry (bachelorhood) from Singapore.

ROM say they don't issue but will issue a search of Marriage in data base as proof.
THE ROM database search is not proof that someone is single or married - it just shows how many times you have been married before.

Someone who is divorced (once) will still have his original marriage entry against his IC number on the ROM database, with no indication whatsoever that he is now divorced.
Old 19-06-2022, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
THE ROM database search is not proof that someone is single or married - it just shows how many times you have been married before.

Someone who is divorced (once) will still have his original marriage entry against his IC number on the ROM database, with no indication whatsoever that he is now divorced.

Thinking of submitting a fake document to EU country.

Anyway i am in a sexless marriage with my wife. I do love her and kid but totally no sexual desire when with her. Ppl tell me its time to quit but i can't. It's a wonderful family but j felt "dead" inside me everytime i come back Singapore. I am happy to see them but the excitement of life is gone, like there is nothing to look forward to. But its opposite when i go back europe, its like a whole new world possibilities and puxxy to explore...such wretched man I am. Sigh
Old 19-06-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
But its opposite when i go back europe, its like a whole new world possibilities and puxxy to explore...such wretched man I am. Sigh
so i still dont understand why you need to marry again?
Old 20-06-2022, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

The more you say the more I suspect you not thinking clearly. Ask yourself, is the love you experienced in europe real? Did you kena kamcheng?
Old 20-06-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

This is call backside itchy.
Old 20-06-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thinking of submitting a fake document to EU country.

Anyway i am in a sexless marriage with my wife. I do love her and kid but totally no sexual desire when with her. Ppl tell me its time to quit but i can't. It's a wonderful family but j felt "dead" inside me everytime i come back Singapore. I am happy to see them but the excitement of life is gone, like there is nothing to look forward to. But its opposite when i go back europe, its like a whole new world possibilities and puxxy to explore...such wretched man I am. Sigh
justwanadoit, you are starting another thread about your situation? No offense but do you seriously expect any different POVs (point of views) from the last?

Honestly nobody here will tell you how to set up your second family, why? because there is no formula to do it. There are so many factors involve, your lifestyle, lifestyles of your wife(s), money, time etc. and each person is different...what works for one may not work for another, can you get that into your head??

calling a spade a spade, the only you have to remember is that legally the kid(s) of your european partner will be illegitimate; if you and the mother are ok, then?

Everyone's life (and experience) is different...
Old 20-06-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
justwanadoit, you are starting another thread about your situation? No offense but do you seriously expect any different POVs (point of views) from the last?

Honestly nobody here will tell you how to set up your second family, why? because there is no formula to do it. There are so many factors involve, your lifestyle, lifestyles of your wife(s), money, time etc. and each person is different...what works for one may not work for another, can you get that into your head??

calling a spade a spade, the only you have to remember is that legally the kid(s) of your european partner will be illegitimate; if you and the mother are ok, then?

Everyone's life (and experience) is different...

Hi bro, it warms my heart you still remember me. I struggling between stability of loving family and my desire for novelty and excitement overseas. I am as honest as i can be here. Its been almost 2 yrs since i last posted and i still having the same challenge. Asking for advice from people of various experiences is always better than no advice right
Old 20-06-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi bro, it warms my heart you still remember me. I struggling between stability of loving family and my desire for novelty and excitement overseas. I am as honest as i can be here. Its been almost 2 yrs since i last posted and i still having the same challenge. Asking for advice from people of various experiences is always better than no advice right
Wow I also feel touched that both of you still remember each other after 2yrs. This pandemic is not all bad, it can give birth to new friendships
Old 21-06-2022, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
The more you say the more I suspect you not thinking clearly. Ask yourself, is the love you experienced in europe real? Did you kena kamcheng?
The European girls are all independent, they have no lack of finance because the system there sponsor you even if you have no jobs. Most of the girls are well educated, sporty and have good jobs. They have free time to pursue their own interest and develop both body and soul.

When you date they always be happy to go Dutch. The European girls i know they even ferry me around in their cars. So its totally no kam cheng
Old 21-06-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
not the cockles of your heart?

Then again, my older colleague does have 2 families, I recently found out my ex-boss have 3 (2 in Singapore and 1 in Malaysia)! Maybe the older generations are way better than us...

Although, I beg to differ (to your argument); in this case no advice is better than the wrong advice, sure everyone will tell you from their experience, but then again do they tell you the whole thing?

Like I said this kind of thing, depends on you, your wife and your european girl friend as well as your life, something which nobody else can fully understand.
Old 01-07-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 2
papanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I really can't take it anymore....i really want to set up 2 family. One in Europe, one Singapore

But i already married here and i hate life in Singapore but love it in Europe. My wife don't want migrate.

Problem is europe need to send a certificate of right to marry (bachelorhood) from Singapore.

ROM say they don't issue but will issue a search of Marriage in data base as proof.
migrate to europe dont need to marry i think ? find a job there work there stay there. u have kids?
Old 03-07-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papanapa View Post
migrate to europe dont need to marry i think ? find a job there work there stay there. u have kids?

I already been staying in Europe for many years alone without my Singapore family. Fk a quite a few angmo charbo but just could not bring myself to start a family with them even though there is love because of my Singapore family connection
Old 04-07-2022, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
I already been staying in Europe for many years alone without my Singapore family. Fk a quite a few angmo charbo but just could not bring myself to start a family with them even though there is love because of my Singapore family connection
Bro I'm just curious what your wife reaction will be if you slowtalk her and say you want mistress or family overseas. Have entertained the thought before but no guts to ask mine. I mean last time if our forefathers can do it, surely there's a precedent? Albeit the situation, education and society is different now.
Old 07-07-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 2
papanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
hmmm if you have already been living alone for years, you like it there they dont want to move over, so... it is like a long distance relationship... with kids ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1