The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2022, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wishing I had dirty female friends

So I have always been a closet super pervert. To my friends, I am just this typical decent guy and my female friends think Im like the nicest guy friend. The thing is I am this big pervert trying to grasp any opportunities to beo their downblouses and upskirts. On the other hand I was super awkward and introverted so now entering 30s soon, I have like 2-3 guy friends that I usually hang out with and maybe 1-2 female friends that I see about once a year.

The thing is during schooling days, even if you dont have close female friends, you usually are surrounded by a variety of guys and girls so I had my fair share of beo-ings over the years. But now that its so hard to make friends, I regret so much being so awkward the past few years that I dont have much female friends. Reading stories about those chalet events between cliques and having truth or dare sessions that end up in strip teases, makeout sessions make me wish even more I was able to experience that. Now that I have a girlfriend I dont even dare dream of having such a session.

Bros in your 30s, are you guys able to find avenues to make new friends? Even better, friends who "dare to play" and whatever happens stays within the room kind, is it even possible to get to know new friends like that at this stage?
Old 19-07-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!
Re: Wishing I had dirty female friends

I should introduce you to my flatmates lols.

But I’m sure there are female friends that you can make, that can be to your liking.. it’s whether you are okay with them being foreigners or PR’s..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
So I have always been a closet super pervert. To my friends, I am just this typical decent guy and my female friends think Im like the nicest guy friend. The thing is I am this big pervert trying to grasp any opportunities to beo their downblouses and upskirts. On the other hand I was super awkward and introverted so now entering 30s soon, I have like 2-3 guy friends that I usually hang out with and maybe 1-2 female friends that I see about once a year.

The thing is during schooling days, even if you dont have close female friends, you usually are surrounded by a variety of guys and girls so I had my fair share of beo-ings over the years. But now that its so hard to make friends, I regret so much being so awkward the past few years that I dont have much female friends. Reading stories about those chalet events between cliques and having truth or dare sessions that end up in strip teases, makeout sessions make me wish even more I was able to experience that. Now that I have a girlfriend I dont even dare dream of having such a session.

Bros in your 30s, are you guys able to find avenues to make new friends? Even better, friends who "dare to play" and whatever happens stays within the room kind, is it even possible to get to know new friends like that at this stage?
Old 19-07-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasee View Post
I should introduce you to my flatmates lols.

But I’m sure there are female friends that you can make, that can be to your liking.. it’s whether you are okay with them being foreigners or PR’s..
Haha I wish you can intro me to them. Always wanted to get to know girls that talk about sexual stuff openly, even if I don’t have any action but it still an experience.

Of course I’m okay with whatever nationality they are from, I think the only issue is at this age (27 too) I can’t really find any avenue to get to know new friends (much as sexually open girls) especially with my current job.

Wow you rented a flat outside??
Old 19-07-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Like that i need to know you 1st before you can intro your room mates liao.
So sis, when can we start to know each other?
Old 20-07-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
chariotholder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychariotholder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

this kind of friends ah find in club ? hahaha or u just want happening session pay money hire can already go holiday thailand. but must secret from your gf la
Old 20-07-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by chariotholder View Post
this kind of friends ah find in club ? hahaha or u just want happening session pay money hire can already go holiday thailand. but must secret from your gf la

I think i m similar to TS in terms of taste. Once considered club but idw too heavy smoker/drinker i think i too picky
Old 20-07-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

TS you should look at Swingers' clubs if you want to really experience what ladies who are "sexually open" are like.

TBH these are not my cup of tea, but if you want to be introduced to ladies who just wanna fuck (looks aren't guaranteed, I must warn you) without any expectations of a long term relationship, than swinger clubs are perfect for you. Given how you are still at stage where you still get high on DB and ZG, this may seem a bit like trying to drink from a fire hose...

Be warned though that swinger ladies tend to prefer guys who are older so your youth and (relative) inexperience will probably land you a cougar who is looking for fresh meat and a hard cock. Still, the conversations will be eye-opening.

I also need to warn you, that once some doors are opened they cannot be closed. Once you venture outside, your girlfriend will notice the difference.
Old 20-07-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
chariotholder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychariotholder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzer0102 View Post
I think i m similar to TS in terms of taste. Once considered club but idw too heavy smoker/drinker i think i too picky
Yup i personally think you need to go to a place where the girls are open minded. They need to be open minded to be naughty with you in the first place. Clubbing is one place I can think of. Beach overseas those bikini girls also can try. Or universities, you dating app know uni girls.
Old 20-07-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pizzadelivery10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
TS you should look at Swingers' clubs if you want to really experience what ladies who are "sexually open" are like.

TBH these are not my cup of tea, but if you want to be introduced to ladies who just wanna fuck (looks aren't guaranteed, I must warn you) without any expectations of a long term relationship, than swinger clubs are perfect for you. Given how you are still at stage where you still get high on DB and ZG, this may seem a bit like trying to drink from a fire hose...

Be warned though that swinger ladies tend to prefer guys who are older so your youth and (relative) inexperience will probably land you a cougar who is looking for fresh meat and a hard cock. Still, the conversations will be eye-opening.

I also need to warn you, that once some doors are opened they cannot be closed. Once you venture outside, your girlfriend will notice the difference.
Wheres swinger's club?
Old 20-07-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 2
dessertboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

i agree with noticing the difference, venturing into something new can cause change in behaviour which you actually dont notice yourself
Old 20-07-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by chariotholder View Post
Yup i personally think you need to go to a place where the girls are open minded. They need to be open minded to be naughty with you in the first place. Clubbing is one place I can think of. Beach overseas those bikini girls also can try. Or universities, you dating app know uni girls.
U sound very experienced.

The uni girls i knw all guai kia de 😔
Old 20-07-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
MrRattata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzer0102 View Post
U sound very experienced.

The uni girls i knw all guai kia de ��
lol i believe he referring to uni overseas and the girls study abroad there. no parents then party animals. my close firned study australia shared with me they open up and enjoy the freedom abroad
Old 20-07-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Yes I rented a room outside actually, and my flatmates are quite open minded. In fact more open than I am.. hahas.. but wtheck am I doing here... I don’t think they know about this forum HAHAS.

No one is too old to get to know girls. I guess it’s down to whether or not you can attract them. Do you exercise, are you fit? Are you funny? Can you strike a conversation and maintain it? I guess you have to appeal to them, so they will be attracted to you (:

Quote:
Haha I wish you can intro me to them. Always wanted to get to know girls that talk about sexual stuff openly, even if I don’t have any action but it still an experience.

Of course I’m okay with whatever nationality they are from, I think the only issue is at this age (27 too) I can’t really find any avenue to get to know new friends (much as sexually open girls) especially with my current job.

Wow you rented a flat outside??
Old 20-07-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Right here~ right now~ (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
Like that i need to know you 1st before you can intro your room mates liao.
So sis, when can we start to know each other?
Old 21-07-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Wahlaoposh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Out there really got cougar want young inexperienced cock ah?🤤 would love to meet one while Im young, inexperienced and my hormones are still raging. I dont think its easy to get into swingers club as a single guy though, if there are even swingers clubs in sg
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1