The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wishing I had dirty female friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
yea man, recently went for a 2.4km run and I panted like a dog after 1km. Big wake up call

Im no fun guy myself, but if our schedules align and you guys need someone to accompany, sure why not make some new friends haha
Since you not fit, you can pretend to faint then let the gals do cpr on you. Don’t say nobody teach you
Old 23-07-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
superlibido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Since you not fit, you can pretend to faint then let the gals do cpr on you. Don’t say nobody teach you
can ask the girls to give cpr baywatch style ?
Old 24-07-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

Omg LOLS next time I see a guy faint, I will definitely think back to your post. Maybe I’d first whisper in his ear “dear bro, you.... learn from sbf forum ah?” I’m sure he’d probably wake up and say shit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
What’s baywatch style like? Hahas. I will give CPR to a Prince Charming

Quote:
Originally Posted by superlibido View Post
Old 24-07-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Later kenna guy do for you.. nt sure if all ladies are trained. But can cfm all NSF nowadays are CPR trained with license 😂
Old 24-07-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
warringparrot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzer0102 View Post
Later kenna guy do for you.. nt sure if all ladies are trained. But can cfm all NSF nowadays are CPR trained with license 😂
this one i will ake up before the CPR start hahahaha
Old 24-07-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasee View Post
Omg LOLS next time I see a guy faint, I will definitely think back to your post. Maybe I’d first whisper in his ear “dear bro, you.... learn from sbf forum ah?” I’m sure he’d probably wake up and say shit!

What’s baywatch style like? Hahas. I will give CPR to a Prince Charming
Run with pretty gal sure must fake faint or leg cramp one. My leg is cramped! Can you help me walk?
Old 25-07-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
chariotholder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychariotholder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
U sound very experienced.

The uni girls i knw all guai kia de 😔
foreign students are the stories i hear la because parents not around.

but even in sg not all uni student guai kia u need to know more. i already see before JC students naughty already
Old 25-07-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by chariotholder View Post
foreign students are the stories i hear la because parents not around.

but even in sg not all uni student guai kia u need to know more. i already see before JC students naughty already
I knw they exist.. but my side dun hv la
Old 28-07-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
skynet09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wish I had a couple of them, down side of working from home for 2 years. Change company still cannot mingle lol
Old 28-07-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
chariotholder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychariotholder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I knw they exist.. but my side dun hv la
i erm dont even get to experience it have or dont have haha
Old 28-07-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you know nowadays CPR doesn't involve mouth to mouth right?
Old 28-07-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
Lordofkorat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
you know nowadays CPR doesn't involve mouth to mouth right?
that's why he went baywatch style haha
Old 31-07-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
So I have always been a closet super pervert. To my friends, I am just this typical decent guy and my female friends think Im like the nicest guy friend. The thing is I am this big pervert trying to grasp any opportunities to beo their downblouses and upskirts. On the other hand I was super awkward and introverted so now entering 30s soon, I have like 2-3 guy friends that I usually hang out with and maybe 1-2 female friends that I see about once a year.

The thing is during schooling days, even if you dont have close female friends, you usually are surrounded by a variety of guys and girls so I had my fair share of beo-ings over the years. But now that its so hard to make friends, I regret so much being so awkward the past few years that I dont have much female friends. Reading stories about those chalet events between cliques and having truth or dare sessions that end up in strip teases, makeout sessions make me wish even more I was able to experience that. Now that I have a girlfriend I dont even dare dream of having such a session.

Bros in your 30s, are you guys able to find avenues to make new friends? Even better, friends who "dare to play" and whatever happens stays within the room kind, is it even possible to get to know new friends like that at this stage?
Actually when we purposely exposed ourselves showing cleavage, we don’t mind ppl seeing. So nothing as feeling shy but don’t see till eyes drop out
Old 01-08-2022, 04:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2126 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

this kind of mew breed hard to find in sg lah
even if you can find tomboy/butch open minded to let you fuck is considered mewtwo already.
Old 02-08-2022, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Actually when we purposely exposed ourselves showing cleavage, we don’t mind ppl seeing. So nothing as feeling shy but don’t see till eyes drop out
Will you purposely open your legs to expose your panty colour? I’m asking because got women do that to me before.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1