The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: longest you ever last ( say real )

It depends.

For myself,

20mins with condom and 30secs raw.

With condom on, even the thinnest, i got little penetration feeling, i still prefer the mouth or hand release.
Old 23-09-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by CISG View Post
just wondering if circumcision helps or not?
I had circumcision when I was in the Air Force as the MC was for 2 weeks which was like a paid holiday. I am glad I did it as it is more hygienic for BJ and definitely makes sex more enjoyable
Old 25-09-2022, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 22
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
put delay spray can piak hours non stop till the girl pussy next 1 wk urine also pain

but they cfm cum >10x
I am contemplating on trying the delay spray. Does the numbing effect causes the penis to lose sensation? How does it feel overall? Cheers
Old 25-09-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvindartz View Post
I am contemplating on trying the delay spray. Does the numbing effect causes the penis to lose sensation? How does it feel overall? Cheers
Depends on how much you spray lo. You spray more times, the more you dun feel anything. So you need to ownself experiment and see how many times is your optimal sensation to spray ratio. I ever try before the max recommended amount (think spray 10 times) . The whole kkb totally no sensation at all, like you dun feel anything from your kkb while sexercising.
Old 25-09-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 14
cleanair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In Feb 2016, I’ve searched Zalo app and got to know a then 25 years old Vietnamese girl working in a factory office in Tampoi, Johor. She became my first and only (long-term) sugar babe (SB) for 2.5 years. I was then already over 60. From a novice she blossomed into a girl who loves sex. Mainly because I have lots of experience in sex and was an ardent follower of the book “Taoism and Sex”; a hard copy book I bought in MPH in Johor way back in mid 1990s.

This book taught me a lot on the art of sex and the ability to copulate for long time. I used to meet my SB at 10.30am on Sunday for brunch at Subway restaurant in Larkin. We will check in hotel before noon and bang over the next 6 - 7 hours. Usually 3 x 1-hour sessions over 6 hours! (And I taught her English language in between sessions.) I will only ejaculate at the end of the final round. Yes, only 1 time (per week) as the book advised for seniors above 60. We meet approximately 3 Sundays a month.

Man and woman are like sun & moon, and day & night. We need to exchange yin-yang energy during sex, preferably without condom. Use (menstruation) period method to avoid pregnancy. But be careful too! The exchange of energy can help to keep young and look young. My secondary school classmates have always voted me the youngest looking. I am over mid 60s and still don’t need to take any pills for any ailments (lucky me). And I can still hold my breath for 1.5 mins easily. Not bluffing.

I am writing to share my knowledge on Taoism and Sex. I hope brothers will benefit from my sharing. You can download a soft copy of a similar book here:
Taoist Secrets Of Love - Man
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ho7o8pomu...20Man.pdf?dl=0

There is another book for female. For those who wants this book as well can PM me. To good sexual health, everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
It depends.

For myself,

20mins with condom and 30secs raw.

With condom on, even the thinnest, i got little penetration feeling, i still prefer the mouth or hand release.
Old 25-09-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 17
virgonguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvirgonguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

waaah like that also can ah. peifu ah
Old 26-09-2022, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgonguy View Post
waaah like that also can ah. peifu ah
Seems so it seems
Old 27-09-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
lawra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanair View Post
In Feb 2016, I’ve searched Zalo app and got to know a then 25 years old Vietnamese girl working in a factory office in Tampoi, Johor. She became my first and only (long-term) sugar babe (SB) for 2.5 years. I was then already over 60. From a novice she blossomed into a girl who loves sex. Mainly because I have lots of experience in sex and was an ardent follower of the book “Taoism and Sex”; a hard copy book I bought in MPH in Johor way back in mid 1990s.

This book taught me a lot on the art of sex and the ability to copulate for long time. I used to meet my SB at 10.30am on Sunday for brunch at Subway restaurant in Larkin. We will check in hotel before noon and bang over the next 6 - 7 hours. Usually 3 x 1-hour sessions over 6 hours! (And I taught her English language in between sessions.) I will only ejaculate at the end of the final round. Yes, only 1 time (per week) as the book advised for seniors above 60. We meet approximately 3 Sundays a month.

Man and woman are like sun & moon, and day & night. We need to exchange yin-yang energy during sex, preferably without condom. Use (menstruation) period method to avoid pregnancy. But be careful too! The exchange of energy can help to keep young and look young. My secondary school classmates have always voted me the youngest looking. I am over mid 60s and still don’t need to take any pills for any ailments (lucky me). And I can still hold my breath for 1.5 mins easily. Not bluffing.

I am writing to share my knowledge on Taoism and Sex. I hope brothers will benefit from my sharing. You can download a soft copy of a similar book here:

There is another book for female. For those who wants this book as well can PM me. To good sexual health, everyone!
Excellent share bro!
Old 01-10-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PatriotMissile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
I had circumcision when I was in the Air Force as the MC was for 2 weeks which was like a paid holiday. I am glad I did it as it is more hygienic for BJ and definitely makes sex more enjoyable
Did it help in lasting longer?
Old 01-10-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not really. I did circumcision when I was in my early 20s and throughout my married life until the early 50s I ejaculated after only a few minutes. 3 years back, I mustered courage to see an urologist as I found sex to be a chore rather than enjoyment. I had a blood test and found to have low testosterone level. I am given a TRT injection every 3 months and now able to last much longer before I ejaculate. Not sure if it is the medication or aging as I am nearing 60 soon.
Old 01-10-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 22
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of

How about the squeeze technique or start stop method? I find it really difficult to master it.
Old 01-10-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
evanalnightly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotMissile View Post
Did it help in lasting longer?
Curious to know too
Old 05-10-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!
I have experience 30 seconds - 45mins. my personal opinion is that if the build up leading to it is very exciting, the climax and orgasm time usually if much faster
Old 07-10-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 16
wbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanair View Post

Thanks for the ebook. Interesting read.
Old 07-10-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1 hour bonking non-stop.. cum 3 times in a day
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1