The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 3
HillaryClingon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHillaryClingon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Legal Pinoy FL - Why no have?

Why we no have Legal Pinoy FL? We got Malaysia, China, Bietnam and Thailand? How come no legal PINOY? If they come, sure everyone happy. And govt also happy. WIN - WIN - WIN situation. Which MP in charge of this policy? You write to them the idea. Thank you,.
Old 18-09-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Legal Pinoy FL - Why no have?

why you like pinoy ah? really curious only.
Old 18-09-2022, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Legal Pinoy FL - Why no have?

if pinoy gov no green light

Sillypore can't go ahead

some thing like cewek

thats why pinoy and cewek here all fl not wl
Old 20-09-2022, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 14
sa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
if pinoy gov no green light

Sillypore can't go ahead

some thing like cewek

thats why pinoy and cewek here all fl not wl
I don't think we asked Beijing for permission to fuck their girls tbh lol
Old 20-09-2022, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Legal Pinoy FL - Why no have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa101666 View Post
I don't think we asked Beijing for permission to fuck their girls tbh lol
you can check with vice squad about it

PRC was approved last quarter 2008
Old 23-09-2022, 07:59 PM
Samster

HillaryClingon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHillaryClingon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pinoy is good service bro...and horny like fuck de

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
why you like pinoy ah? really curious only.
Old 23-09-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster

Which MP in charge of nego with Pinoy gahmen? We can cut a deal with them. If pay enough sure can de!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
you can check with vice squad about it

PRC was approved last quarter 2008
Old 24-09-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HillaryClingon View Post
Which MP in charge of nego with Pinoy gahmen? We can cut a deal with them. If pay enough sure can de!
If a deal is made with Pinoy gahmen to avail Filipinas as WLs, Singapore may be flooded with them and may encourage more to the vice business than providing domestic help services... I think a sticky issue!
Old 25-09-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

I agree with you sticky issue! Sticky with SPERM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
If a deal is made with Pinoy gahmen to avail Filipinas as WLs, Singapore may be flooded with them and may encourage more to the vice business than providing domestic help services... I think a sticky issue!
Old 25-09-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
flyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
If you notice, local domestic helpers generally are not too attractive, quite ordinary looking. Philippines and other countries definitely have prettier girls, why we don't see a lot of them coming as domestic helpers? The reason is because the helpers are mostly selected by the female employers, they won't select pretty ones to seduce the male members in the family. And the agencies also know this, so they generally only recruit the more ordinary looking ladies. So those might provide sexual service won't be the same group as those coming as domestic helpers, no conflict. We don't see legal Philippines WL because of other reason.
Old 25-09-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

So why no legal Philippines WLs? Actual the thread on why no Iran WLs already provide the answer. Read carefully and bros will know why.
Old 26-09-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Is there any way we can raise this issue with the govt to update the policies? We can propose this idea and it will provide benefits to all parties involved, thanks you for the coooperatom
Old 27-09-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

PH is a largely Catholic country….. even divorce is not really allowed if your part of the church. They are unlikely to tread into this political pothole. Already kenna flag burning if Sporeans bully a FDH, if openly allow pinoy hookers it will be giant shitstorm.
Old 28-09-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
PH is a largely Catholic country….. even divorce is not really allowed if your part of the church. They are unlikely to tread into this political pothole. Already kenna flag burning if Sporeans bully a FDH, if openly allow pinoy hookers it will be giant shitstorm.
Finally a bro who give the real reason! This is why Iran and PH are no go, don't even think about it. Although we are all fuckers, but still need to think more deeply lah.
Old 28-09-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

To piak is normal bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
Finally a bro who give the real reason! This is why Iran and PH are no go, don't even think about it. Although we are all fuckers, but still need to think more deeply lah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1