The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Hengheng97 is one of the Best!Hengheng97 is one of the Best!Hengheng97 is one of the Best!
Stories of my wife

All this happened before we get together:

Wife shared with me how she used to party at the club/bar and after a few drinks will feel horny and the lucky guy who hit on her can bring her back to fuck. She’s always tell me this when we fuck and I’ll pump her harder HAHA. I guess it’s my new fetish. Anyone have story to share?
Old 27-09-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold
Re: Stories of my wife

you want us to share stories of your wife? at least must tell us who she is, then we can share la
Old 27-09-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 16
EUROSGG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEUROSGG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hengheng97 View Post

Wife shared with me how she used to party at the club/bar and after a few drinks will feel horny and the lucky guy who hit on her can bring her back to fuck. She’s always tell me this when we fuck and I’ll pump her harder HAHA. I guess it’s my new fetish. Anyone have story to share?
I also got my FB to share her experience with her bfs and FB. She also get super horny with some liquor and beer. Between she get wet easily even without beer or liquor. Can even penetrate without foreplay
Old 27-09-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My ex-gf was straight until she met her ang moh bf in Singapore. He introduced her to mmf and orgy. It took her 6 months to finally agree to try it out. After that, he kept flying her to Bali on weekends where he was stationed and invited her to the orgies there. She experienced her 1st anal, double p, mmf, ffm, etc. there and asked me (greenhorn) to join mmf with her last Nov in Sg. As it was Covid restriction and only 2 can be in a room, I asked her to go instead to be safe. Unfortunately, she flew into a rage and refused to go without me as I was her bf and she wants to be faithful. From then on, our rs went down the drain and finally broke off bcos of that.
Old 27-09-2022, 06:43 PM
Samster

Hengheng97 is one of the Best!Hengheng97 is one of the Best!Hengheng97 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EUROSGG View Post
I also got my FB to share her experience with her bfs and FB. She also get super horny with some liquor and beer. Between she get wet easily even without beer or liquor. Can even penetrate without foreplay
Yup, I love to listen to those stories how she fucked others but now I’m the only one banging her all night
Old 27-09-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
My ex-gf was straight until she met her ang moh bf in Singapore. He introduced her to mmf and orgy. It took her 6 months to finally agree to try it out. After that, he kept flying her to Bali on weekends where he was stationed and invited her to the orgies there. She experienced her 1st anal, double p, mmf, ffm, etc. there and asked me (greenhorn) to join mmf with her last Nov in Sg. As it was Covid restriction and only 2 can be in a room, I asked her to go instead to be safe. Unfortunately, she flew into a rage and refused to go without me as I was her bf and she wants to be faithful. From then on, our rs went down the drain and finally broke off bcos of that.
That’s wild! Omg wasted chance, hope you will find someone again soon
Old 27-09-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:

Bro heng,
That is good news to u. As per se your fantasy can become reality.
As she is open minded. Looking forward to you and your MRS sexcapes
Old 27-09-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil3d View Post
Bro heng,
That is good news to u. As per se your fantasy can become reality.
As she is open minded. Looking forward to you and your MRS sexcapes
Thank you hopefully that one day will come soon! But for now, I’ll just enjoy her by myself :P
Old 28-09-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yup, I love to listen to those stories how she fucked others but now I’m the only one banging her all night
Don't be so sure lol
Old 28-09-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiestoIsAss View Post
Don't be so sure lol
Yup got a point there haha
Old 28-09-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
ralantlass1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yup got a point there haha
Probably you'll get more high if you are not the only one banging her?
Old 28-09-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralantlass1 View Post
Probably you'll get more high if you are not the only one banging her?
Haha yes maybe bro
Old 05-10-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Haha yes maybe bro
Im sure your fantasy will become real some day.
Old 05-10-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigggbird69 View Post
Im sure your fantasy will become real some day.
Haha hopefully the day will come soon!
Old 05-10-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
EmranBoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

wow nice, I will share more when get time for writing.
My wife was a V when we married, but she had bfs before me, naughty girl but I got her before anyone can take her V. Shy, timid, but adventurous af
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1