The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
SWolf69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Help me out here bros please!

Bros I meet up once PRC girl saying sad wanna go for a drink, so I tot ok jus couple of drinks mayb can get lucky, met up a selegie there then suggest to went into some pub at 3pm, inside totally no one and was shown the menu.
I suggested for beer tower which cost 100+ if I not wrong.
Here come the good part saying can't drink beer suggested to go for red wine again. The wine frm 200++ to 300++.
In my mind I know fuk.. gotten into some scam where they meet guys can open bottle to earn commission. Quickly I say mayb u wanna try other place as this place drinks are so exp. She replied nvm you go. I got up and go out and there she sitting there 1 person without ordering anything. There I thinking my spider sense must be correct.

Lucky to escape this scam.
Old 06-10-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3547 / Power: 17
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Help me out here bros please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptonite1892 View Post
meet me at the lobby and do wine and dine at a restaurant there.
It be funny if she stay H81 but told you meet at MBS lobby then wine and dine there. 55555.

So do you know the hotel she stay? Are you comfortable about the wine and restaurant pricing? High chance she expecting you to treat her 5555. If she treat you instead, she must be a good girl. 55555 If you sense something wrong during the meals, remember to faster split bill pay for your own 55555.

Old 06-10-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Help me out here bros please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWolf69 View Post
PRC girl wanna go for a drink then suggest some pub at 3pm, inside totally no one and was shown the menu.

The wine frm 200++ to 300++. In my mind I know fuk.. gotten into some scam where they meet guys can open bottle to earn commission.
better go some known places to public or place been to and know the costing.

if 300++ bill 555 go clarke quay better.

Old 06-10-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
SWolf69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
better go some known places to public or place been to and know the costing.

if 300++ bill 555 go clarke quay better.
Go KTV also 😆
Old 06-10-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
kryptonite1892 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Left the place without seeing her. Scam confirmed!
Old 06-10-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You didnt see her how to confirm is scam?
Old 06-10-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Obvious, bro!!

Lucky nothing bad happened to u.
Old 06-10-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster (M)

So here's what happened:

Was loitering outside the hotel and i got these few messages:

transcript:
at the lobby. alright, take care. i will talk to my management staff now to tell them that you were coming over as my guest ok?

hey xxx, i just talked to the staff and told them you coming over as my guest. so now i have a little favor for you because when we meet the management of my company is in here in the hotel lobby so you must have a permission ID slip that you must present to them so that they will know who i will be meeting with. it's for my security purposes only as a high secured model since i just relocated here 3 weeks ago hope you understand?

listen xxx. let me explain first what is permission ID slip for you to understand it better. the permission ID slip is like a paper document that you must get first from my company so that they will allow us to meet. it's my company reference only to the person I will meet so that they will know who to contact when something happens to me while we dating since I'm new to this area. I will tell you how to get it.

you must get the permission ID slip from my company manager first. you can contact her via email now for you to get the permission ID slip only directly to her, you just need to pay some little funds for the permission ID slip because it will use for our own benefits like food, drinks, room, and other stuff we will need while we meet. will the money issue is a big deal for you? or should i pay it back to you later once we meet?

I'm sorry as i just know about this from the management staff just now when i told them you're coming over as my guest

i don't have any idea how much it will cost you for the permission ID slip to me so, just better to email my manager now so you to know all the details regarding it ok

Xxx i know and i understand what your trying to say but i am new here and work as a model with high security. you don't understand that? but i will ask you a question, do you think I'm going to risk my work here as a model just to cheat you for that cheap bucks? don't get me wrong. it's all about money? i don't think so. i don't even need your money. keep it. i will never beg any single cent from you. i get paid 300sgd per day for my photoshoot so there's no reason i will chase your money. i get paid by my work profession. i just want you to get the permission ID slip so we can meet and have fun tonight. so if you don't trust me. that's ok i am not forcing you to meet me but I'm telling you, you will lose the real person here!

you can email my manager at [email protected] my manager's name is Ashley Zhang. just formally ask about an appointment to date me later just provide the meeting time and then request for the permission ID slip to me mention her my name

As what bros here say, no free lunch. If it's too good to be true, it probably is. Stay vigilant bros!
Old 06-10-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 22
Raul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ts, sorry to read this thread late. I also had an experience like yours.i knew this girl from another channel and we started chatting online. Everything very similar to yours. Except I didn't go as far as you.

Here is my case: hooked up with a self proclaimed model. Also stayed in a 5 Star hotel. A mixed race (Korean/American). Open to meeting me. (Wow, a first after tons of 'chat only' scams on dating app. So, I suggested to take her out to taste local food. Set up a day and time. Here is where my case differs from yours. My model told me a day before we are supposed to meet that I need to sign a form to her agency for permission to bring her out. Asked for my email and said that her manager will email me. Alarm bells started ringing in my head. Quickly did some CSI on her. Remembered her telling me the agency's name and I checked the website. No pictures of her on it. Then I emailed the agency but didn't get an immediate response (due to short time frame). Also went to our local "scam alert" website to try and find any similar cases to this but can't find any (at that time)

So, I decided it is too much risk to take just hoping to get lucky with her. Replied her (also using telegram between us) that I told a lawyer friend about our case, and the friend advised that you don't need to have such a permission letter. To have such a letter is illegal as the agency is mistreating you as a slave and human rights violation for restricting your freedom into your private life. After hearing this, she still sided with her agent side saying this is for her safety. Her last attempt was " I'm dating you, not your lawyer friend". In the end, I still insisted I don't want to sign this form and we disconnected with each other.

Very similar case with yours?
Old 06-10-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 22
Raul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Oh, and forgot to mentioned the agency replied my email saying that there is no such person (I did attach the photos she sent to me to the agency). They advised me to report to the authorities (which I didn't bsince I suffered no loss (except for my time and mini heart break)
Old 06-10-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Ts, sorry to read this thread late. I also had an experience like yours.i knew this girl from another channel and we started chatting online. Everything very similar to yours. Except I didn't go as far as you.

Here is my case: hooked up with a self proclaimed model. Also stayed in a 5 Star hotel. A mixed race (Korean/American). Open to meeting me. (Wow, a first after tons of 'chat only' scams on dating app. So, I suggested to take her out to taste local food. Set up a day and time. Here is where my case differs from yours. My model told me a day before we are supposed to meet that I need to sign a form to her agency for permission to bring her out. Asked for my email and said that her manager will email me. Alarm bells started ringing in my head. Quickly did some CSI on her. Remembered her telling me the agency's name and I checked the website. No pictures of her on it. Then I emailed the agency but didn't get an immediate response (due to short time frame). Also went to our local "scam alert" website to try and find any similar cases to this but can't find any (at that time)

So, I decided it is too much risk to take just hoping to get lucky with her. Replied her (also using telegram between us) that I told a lawyer friend about our case, and the friend advised that you don't need to have such a permission letter. To have such a letter is illegal as the agency is mistreating you as a slave and human rights violation for restricting your freedom into your private life. After hearing this, she still sided with her agent side saying this is for her safety. Her last attempt was " I'm dating you, not your lawyer friend". In the end, I still insisted I don't want to sign this form and we disconnected with each other.

Very similar case with yours?
No worries bro. My head tells me that it's too good to be true but i am at a difficult period in my life that i thought i just needed a companion and a new friend to get out of this space.

Sounds very similar to yours. The thing that kept me abit hopeful was that there was no way the mini telegram live videos could have been faked since it would be obvious if it was. The thing that irks me the most is the time and long text they took to sound not like a typical scammer. Too good to be true to be so trusting only a couple of days chat.

I didn't lose anything. Just that hope to finding a new friend and see how it could go on from there.
Old 06-10-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Bob82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What I thought was suspicious was that picture to me didn't look at all like mix of jap and Philippines.

Sorry to hear kryptonite1892 but at least you realized before being scammed.
Old 07-10-2022, 04:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Haizzzz...wasted all the time and learned the meaning what I said...

There is no free lunch in this world...

Scammers can scam becos of ppl who think they got lucky and greed came in...

If anyone told me I won something then I said no need...pls pass to someone who need it more...answer was no free lunch in this world...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-10-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Exclamation Re: Help me out here bros please!

The scam method not very smart. But if have anyone really go email contact and make payment 5555 i don't know what to say.

Not all "meet up" are scams. Must self evaluate if worth to try at FREE time. At most waste a trip only 555. But there are indeed some travelling girls, club/KTV/working girls, FL trying to hook up or meet.

Take this opportunity to let chiongsters know. Where possible, avoid over expose your online/social identity with lots of photos or videos or moments or verified status etc. Because there are scammers out there stealing your identity 555.

The scammer may have failed to scam your money but in revenge, with all the chat info you provided her about yourself, they just stole your identity to make their new scam profile 5555

Old 07-10-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i did have my fair share of scam as well but not until TS extent lol

just couple of days back, chatted with this traveling FL and she looks pretty and cute (8/10 range?). so booked her and decided to go down and try. enter the room become another person. totally different

so i asked why different girl then she explained she got family here, can't use her active pic etc etc. all these bullshit and i just walk off, wasted my time there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1