The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold
Re: why our thread got deleted?

' You post is not accurate and not detailed. We delete rubbish to save bandwidth'

He pm me above. Rude ah, said my thread is rubbish

But he said inaccurate, is not true. The ratings I gave for the girls and their heights, anyone who go down to check out, will agree is accurate
Old 07-10-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscenek2 View Post
Ya lor. My lup sup TCM thread also tio deleted
Your maybe too powerful liao haha

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 08-10-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Usually Forum mods or Boss Sam will not entertain such queries from free (Samster) accounts.

You are all participating in this forum as free accounts - so the forum mods/bosses do not owe you any obligation to be "fair", or to to provide any minimum standards of service. If they start giving answers, then it opens the floodgates to having idiots opening new free accounts just to ask frivolous questions.

Please be mindful of this simple fact - you can't expect to go around demanding answers and fairness when all you have done in the last 16 years is to lurk and post once in a while......all for free.

This website is first and foremost a business, and therefore it is only proper that they accord a higher status, plus extra privileges to those who understand this simple fact, and choose to upgrade their accounts accordingly. That is what Premium/Advertiser/Donor/Big Donor accounts do.

If you want to engage in this type of "customer feedback" conversation and actually expect an answer - I would suggest you upgrade to at least a Premium Account (I did more - I paid a one-time donation for lifetime Donor status).

From what I understand, Premium Accounts can post new threads about new places without fear of being deleted, and even if you delete, you can ask the mods/Boss Sam about it and you will get an answer. In some instances, mod deletions can be reversed, if you bring this to boss Sam's attention. Bear in mind that mods are human too and they do make mistakes.

I hope you all learnt something today and learn to scale your expectations of this forum, according to what you choose to contribute to the business. FRs and all that are undoubtedly valuable, but do not think for a second that this means you have can override the interests of paying members.

Inconvenient truths, huh.
Old 08-10-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Usually Forum mods or Boss Sam will not entertain such queries from free (Samster) accounts.

You are all participating in this forum as free accounts - so the forum mods/bosses do not owe you any obligation to be "fair", or to to provide any minimum standards of service. If they start giving answers, then it opens the floodgates to having idiots opening new free accounts just to ask frivolous questions.

Please be mindful of this simple fact - you can't expect to go around demanding answers and fairness when all you have done in the last 16 years is to lurk and post once in a while......all for free.

This website is first and foremost a business, and therefore it is only proper that they accord a higher status, plus extra privileges to those who understand this simple fact, and choose to upgrade their accounts accordingly. That is what Premium/Advertiser/Donor/Big Donor accounts do.

If you want to engage in this type of "customer feedback" conversation and actually expect an answer - I would suggest you upgrade to at least a Premium Account (I did more - I paid a one-time donation for lifetime Donor status).

From what I understand, Premium Accounts can post new threads about new places without fear of being deleted, and even if you delete, you can ask the mods/Boss Sam about it and you will get an answer. In some instances, mod deletions can be reversed, if you bring this to boss Sam's attention. Bear in mind that mods are human too and they do make mistakes.

I hope you all learnt something today and learn to scale your expectations of this forum, according to what you choose to contribute to the business. FRs and all that are undoubtedly valuable, but do not think for a second that this means you have can override the interests of paying members.

Good points
Old 09-10-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 13
betaparticle is a splendid one to beholdbetaparticle is a splendid one to beholdbetaparticle is a splendid one to beholdbetaparticle is a splendid one to beholdbetaparticle is a splendid one to beholdbetaparticle is a splendid one to beholdbetaparticle is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusscan View Post
Ya i also recently notice alot new threads got deleted suddenly. Not sure why is the moderator doing this. I thought having someone open up new thread is a good way to maintain the lively vibe in a forum. Seems like all remaining thread mostly are paid to advertise this might be the reason the moderators are doing this.
Yeah don’t feel much vibes anymore
Old 09-10-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
RWBYSanctum98 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by accurate FR View Post
I posted a jurong east spa, got deleted. Another person posted same place after me, but thread still there, why ? Because he paid advertising? I not even related to that spa, I just want to share good girls

I'm the 1st to post on The bencoolen masseuses, also deleted

Because I never pay advertising to owner of forum? But I don't even get to earn from my FR from the spas leh.
Bruh I saw your Bencoolen post also and even commented before it got deleted Reckon you could PM me the details about it though?
Old 09-10-2022, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
sithu209 is Cool - loads of Potential

Old 09-10-2022, 05:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maybe mod scared seen as too free and need to show sam boss he/she got work and on the ball deleting...
Old 09-10-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post

Brother... u leave out 1 very important thing....

Paying members is only very very small part of traffic... the thousands and thousand of pple that come here everyday dun pay...

because of these thousands and thousand of the people... then got people want to advertise.. then they can collect money... if the website got nobody come then who want to advertise? this is basic of website... no traffic no money.. more traffic more money...

when sbf just start... no such thing like ads because not many traffic.. after many years got traffic liao then they start the ads..

yes we are the cheapo people that dun pay but we are also important... we dun contribute money but we give them numbers so they can sell the space to advertisers.. without us coming here they can also close shop... but sbf is theirs la... they happy then ok.. i just passerby nia..
Old 10-10-2022, 01:36 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Brother... u leave out 1 very important thing....

Paying members is only very very small part of traffic... the thousands and thousand of pple that come here everyday dun pay...

because of these thousands and thousand of the people... then got people want to advertise.. then they can collect money... if the website got nobody come then who want to advertise? this is basic of website... no traffic no money.. more traffic more money...

when sbf just start... no such thing like ads because not many traffic.. after many years got traffic liao then they start the ads..

yes we are the cheapo people that dun pay but we are also important... we dun contribute money but we give them numbers so they can sell the space to advertisers.. without us coming here they can also close shop... but sbf is theirs la... they happy then ok.. i just passerby nia..
And I agree with everything you say.

I think we are talking about 2 different things. I am NOT saying that free accounts aren't important

I am saying, that SBF chose a business model where they want to have paying members vs non-paying members. This was true since Delphi forum days, if I remember correctly. This explicit choice, drives the necessity for differentiated services - if a free account can expect the same level of service as paid account holders, then it becomes a disincentive for those who already paid and they will simply stop paying

So it becomes a simple business necessity, that some level of service are accorded only to paying members. This started out with simple things like having a higher Power, 200 points when you become a Premium member. Also, immunity to zapping (which I do not care much about but I know many free cheapo Samsters who seem to care a shitload about points), and stuff like double power for Premium Accounts, triple power for Donors. The last one is quite useful - I do appreciate having enough power to zap someone to negative, or at least remove a massive chunk of his points and see him go back to points exchange forums begging for more, lol.

TS started this thread complaining about the lack of response from mods/admin for thread deletions. I simply responded by saying that, it is understandable that Advertisers and Paying members get accorded a higher level of service than random free accounts, so if TS and others want this level of service then please be prepared to pay for it.

This is a different point, from saying that free accounts aren't important. They form the majority of the forum's ecosystem, that is sure. However, any business owner of a sex forum like SBF would surely want more (and will surely encourage) members to covert into Paying accounts instead of mere anonymous nicks who treat their accounts like throwaway identity masks that can be discarded at a moment's notice.

In case you have not noticed - it is very very seldom that a paying account (Premium/Donor/Big Donor) starts spewing out rubbish, and this is driven by sheer necessity - as paying accounts we do not have the luxury of being a fucking idiot, attract zaps and simply discard and use a new account after a little while. Our payment is tied to one nick only, and it stays with us so we treat our postings a lot more seriously than anonymous free Samsters.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread