The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-05-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2739 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by wt188 View Post
Which stable ?
I went for her when she was independent, guess she is under the stable paradise888 now

Cheers
Old 15-05-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Cat enhanced Ds or natural? Saw the FR described as not perky tits.
Twins will be a must try.
Old 15-05-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
RTF for Queen

Simple verdict. 10/10 in my opinion for this RTF.
I went to have a pre birthday bonk after doing Ray yesterday morning, my intention was to get served by the Queen but I ended up feeling totally violated in a good way. Whichever bro turned her from the sweet sweet thing albeit her usual screaming to a total sex machine, kudos to you, you did an insanely good job. I suspect its the works of Bro Itguy or my buddy, Bro Federer.

Queen practically "jumped" me when i took one step into the apartment. The main room was slammed shut, she pulled me towards her and sucked my tongue into her mouth and frenched away. It was a almighty struggle all the way from the vast living room to her room and that was only about 10 steps away. She stripped me naked fast on the bed and despite me perspiring and protesting, it was in vain, she just "ate" me alive!!! That was how fucking crazy it was. It must be the OKT's "instructions" to serve the birthday boy lol...

To make it short, after 2 bloody mind blowing shots, i literally cannot feel my legs. The 4 storey walk down to the main road seemed like a Boston marathon, I managed to text Bro OKT upon reaching the ground floor..."I almost died in Queen's hands" lol.
Every single aspect of love making, Queen was in tip top form!!! Maybe she had a slow day so she was fully rested or really really hungry for sex due to the inclement weather???

1st shot:
When she blew my dick it seemed like an eternity, she DOESNT WANT TO LET GO!!! I had to forcefully push her away and quickly capped on myself and bonk away. Just when i thought I resumed control in missionary, wtf, she sucked my tongue in again and refused to let go.I was choked blue. I pumped as hard and as fast as I could and when I cummed, I thought the "ravaging" was over but she continued to "clamp" me with her legs and simply refused to let go, she pulled my face towards her and sucked in my tongue again. My dick went from soft to hard, hard to soft with the cum filled CD in her pussy all this while. She was literally TOYING WITH ME!!! My count was at least 10 mins but the Queen refused to let go of me who was perspiring like mad. Thank god, Vasa knocked on her door and she finally released me from her clutches. As she was chatting with Vasa, I laid like a freshly deflowered rape victim on the bed.

2nd shot:
Pretty much the same, she dominated me again like i was her toy boy. When the deed was completed after a seemingly eternity, I felt like crying out in relief lol. I "escaped" by telling her the time was up and her next customer was probably on his way up lol. WTH, I became the FL now???

Took a 2 mins quick shower, paid her the damages and tried to make my exit asap. Unfortunately, Queen stopped me at the living room and started the frenching again. She bear hugged and lifted me off the floor machiam like she was going to ravish me in the living room. I was scared stiff...Thankfully, Vasa came out of her room again, broke Queen's concentration and I quickly bade them both good bye, unlocked the door and scooted off. I love you, Vasa, you saved my life!!! I shall repay you soon with all my sperm soon, I promise.

For anyone who wants a sweet sweet GND gal who can transform into a sex machine in a flash, Queen is definitely the one. Dont ever let her looks fool you, she will "eat" you alive!!! It was a mad 1.5hr of hot sex or rape whichever way u want to call it.

MISS HER AT YOUR OWN LOSS. The Queen is heading back to BKK once she completes her 2 weeks' stay or rape...Thank god, I can live to see my birthday tomorrow!!!
Give this man a tiger! Please stay alive! I need your recommendation! Wahahaha! By e way i thought Queen stays at hotel? Now she stays Vasa in an apartment is it?
Old 16-05-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Give this man a tiger! Please stay alive! I need your recommendation! Wahahaha! By e way i thought Queen stays at hotel? Now she stays Vasa in an apartment is it?
I am alive!!! I plan to kill Queen when fully recharged!!! She got me on my weak day😂...check with OKT, bro. He will tell u la😊 happy bonking. U know who is next!!!
Old 16-05-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 11
wt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
RTF for Queen

I went to have a pre birthday bonk after doing Ray yesterday morning, my intention was to get served by the Queen but I ended up feeling totally violated in a good way. Whichever bro turned her from the sweet sweet thing albeit her usual screaming to a total sex machine, kudos to you, you did an insanely good job. I suspect its the works of Bro Itguy or my buddy, Bro Federer.

Queen practically "jumped" me when i took one step into the apartment. The main room was slammed shut, she pulled me towards her and sucked my tongue into her mouth and frenched away. It was a almighty struggle all the way from the vast living room to her room and that was only about 10 steps away. She stripped me naked fast on the bed and despite me perspiring and protesting, it was in vain, she just "ate" me alive!!! That was how fucking crazy it was. It must be the OKT's "instructions" to serve the birthday boy lol...

To make it short, after 2 bloody mind blowing shots, i literally cannot feel my legs. The 4 storey walk down to the main road seemed like a Boston marathon, I managed to text Bro OKT upon reaching the ground floor..."I almost died in Queen's hands" lol.
Every single aspect of love making, Queen was in tip top form!!! Maybe she had a slow day so she was fully rested or really really hungry for sex due to the inclement weather???

1st shot:
When she blew my dick it seemed like an eternity, she DOESNT WANT TO LET GO!!! I had to forcefully push her away and quickly capped on myself and bonk away. Just when i thought I resumed control in missionary, wtf, she sucked my tongue in again and refused to let go.I was choked blue. I pumped as hard and as fast as I could and when I cummed, I thought the "ravaging" was over but she continued to "clamp" me with her legs and simply refused to let go, she pulled my face towards her and sucked in my tongue again. My dick went from soft to hard, hard to soft with the cum filled CD in her pussy all this while. She was literally TOYING WITH ME!!! My count was at least 10 mins but the Queen refused to let go of me who was perspiring like mad. Thank god, Vasa knocked on her door and she finally released me from her clutches. As she was chatting with Vasa, I laid like a freshly deflowered rape victim on the bed.

2nd shot:
Pretty much the same, she dominated me again like i was her toy boy. When the deed was completed after a seemingly eternity, I felt like crying out in relief lol. I "escaped" by telling her the time was up and her next customer was probably on his way up lol. WTH, I became the FL now???

Took a 2 mins quick shower, paid her the damages and tried to make my exit asap. Unfortunately, Queen stopped me at the living room and started the frenching again. She bear hugged and lifted me off the floor machiam like she was going to ravish me in the living room. I was scared stiff...Thankfully, Vasa came out of her room again, broke Queen's concentration and I quickly bade them both good bye, unlocked the door and scooted off. I love you, Vasa, you saved my life!!! I shall repay you soon with all my sperm soon, I promise.

For anyone who wants a sweet sweet GND gal who can transform into a sex machine in a flash, Queen is definitely the one. Dont ever let her looks fool you, she will "eat" you alive!!! It was a mad 1.5hr of hot sex or rape whichever way u want to call it.

MISS HER AT YOUR OWN LOSS. The Queen is heading back to BKK once she completes her 2 weeks' stay or rape...Thank god, I can live to see my birthday tomorrow!!!
Which stable?
Old 16-05-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Nice FR. She was already like that yesterday when I RTF her. She's very aggressive and keep asking me to give 3shots. Too bad lil bro can't do that much in such a short time now.
New location is big, but bed is almost on the floor though. And the towel is not nice, leaving lots of fluff. Not sure what's the term haha.

Thought Vasa is on different stable. Hmm

Quote:
RTF for Queen

1st shot:

2nd shot:

Old 16-05-2017, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3761 / Power: 21
Beckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
RTF for Queen

Thankfully, Vasa came out of her room again, broke Queen's concentration and I quickly bade them both good bye, unlocked the door and scooted off. I love you, Vasa, you saved my life!!! I shall repay you soon with all my sperm soon, I promise.
Queen is from titanium babes, vasa from Poseidon?
Both stables in same apartment unit? Same okt?
Old 16-05-2017, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
Ilovemassages is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIlovemassages is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any Thai FL near tanjong pagar, china town, raffles place area? can pm me or share here. Thanks.
Old 16-05-2017, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had JOJO for lunch yesterday....rtf and gfe definitely better than before. One more week and she will be gone. Was cuddling after the deeds and forgot about time until okt buzz her to remind her abt another appointment coming up. So reluctantly washed up n dressed. Crossed the road for a hearty Bah kut Teh....received a text that customer played her out last minute again. 2nd one in 2 days....guess customers could be booking with okts more than a few hot ones at the same time with backups....
Old 16-05-2017, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone can recommend one with big big boobs.
Old 16-05-2017, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future

Commando fr for new stable

Club Vivolious
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=650590?

Fan stats by okt
Height : 165cm
Vital Stats : 36D-23-34
Nationality : Thai
Language: Thai & English
Services Recieved: Shower, Catbath, Painting, Fingering, Frenching, FJ

Real Live close to this pig
http://i64.tinypic.com/2a50wsz.jpg

Feeling luck is on my side. 2nd good bonk after Alice in a month.

Central East.this place quite often used by stable. Room small as usual limited space to move around.

Okt
2/5 
Normal.Need more improvement in customer service.Half way through around 1hr Fan told me another customer coming.i was like wtf thinking must be overlap booking.quickly msg okt to clear.

Look
4/5 
Fan, a very pretty lady despite her age(not the one posted for sure).she had bigs eyes short dyed hair.

Figure
4.5/5 
Quite tall for a thai at 1.65m. Manmade himalaya but soft to grab.nice pointed grape to lick.and also she got nice bounce ass quite big according to her size.

Language
4/5 
Spoke to her in mother tongue but think basic english should be no problem.

KC virus/gongtao/Gfe,Etc
4/5 
Her teh voice and av trained moaning really got me going.during chatting she will sometimes hug or tough here and there even when about to leave.she is out there spread her kc virus.beware!!

Session
5/5 
Straight forward session.got what i want.listen to my instruction.with her sexy moan.cum in no time.

And importantly she has deforestation so good for chiongster who luv oyster cave brushing.tge more you brush the more sexy moan she let out.felt she is tight since i just bonk last weekend and my shivalingam still not on full recovery.

Summary

Overall Session 4.5/5 

Rtf high chance 4.5/5

Pretty short hair
Fan solid service and bubbly character.

Don't
Okt may try the over lap booking stunt so beware.
Fucking hell was given 'good morning' face towel that use by my ah gong generation to wipe my body.so bring your own towel...
Manmade boobs but then soft to squeeze.
Room small to chut pattern.

this is purely my own experience and if it not up to your standard then just take it as a normal session
Old 16-05-2017, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Meaning club vivacious=soi69=pornstar stable?
Old 16-05-2017, 08:53 AM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckham07 View Post
Queen is from titanium babes, vasa from Poseidon?
Both stables in same apartment unit? Same okt?
Sorry bro, i am not in position to properly answer this question. U can perhaps channel this question to the respective OKTs. I went to bonk only, sorry again
Old 16-05-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
Nice FR. She was already like that yesterday when I RTF her. She's very aggressive and keep asking me to give 3shots. Too bad lil bro can't do that much in such a short time now.
New location is big, but bed is almost on the floor though. And the towel is not nice, leaving lots of fluff. Not sure what's the term haha.

Thought Vasa is on different stable. Hmm
The respective OKTs should be able to answer your queries...i went to bonk only lol. Sorry to hear Queen also tried to exhaust u. I am still feeling violated lol😂
Old 16-05-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
Had JOJO for lunch yesterday....rtf and gfe definitely better than before. One more week and she will be gone. Was cuddling after the deeds and forgot about time until okt buzz her to remind her abt another appointment coming up. So reluctantly washed up n dressed. Crossed the road for a hearty Bah kut Teh....received a text that customer played her out last minute again. 2nd one in 2 days....guess customers could be booking with okts more than a few hot ones at the same time with backups....
Jojo is always jojo la.....
Bro if u do RTF her again, perhaps u can ask her if her 1st blooder was right in his statement to her that she will make it BIG during this tour (the guy who played a 4 numbers quiz game with her). I do not have her LINE cos it was too helter skelter on her 1st day n even on my RTF.
I am also unlikely to RTF due to hers n my schedule....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1