The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Signing off from this thread till the virus is gone and maintain financial stability for the future as economy is bleak. Have to save up as rainy days are here. So stay safe and save up.
Old 26-03-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros,
All stay safe and chat again soon...

Cheers
Old 30-03-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
Anel King deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnel King deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sad, but time is such.
Till we are free again.

Retired from visiting Pros. Just enjoying Jua Gen.

My Threads:
Prostate Massage
Passage of time – From a Boy to a Man!
Need Help On How To Make My Wife Sexually Active?
Sexy Colleagues We Fantasize or Lust for
Old 23-05-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

How's everyone doing? Used to hate tequila but now I miss the smell of tequila mixed with the scent of cheap perfume that is synonymous with pinay pubs.. When will we get to cup the butt cheek of a sexy pinay single mother again?
Old 23-05-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
How's everyone doing? Used to hate tequila but now I miss the smell of tequila mixed with the scent of cheap perfume that is synonymous with pinay pubs.. When will we get to cup the butt cheek of a sexy pinay single mother again?
Bro, a long time, I think,.
Many pubs will never recover.

Cheers
Old 23-05-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 18
~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
waiting for you to host and the pinay pubs open
Old 24-05-2020, 02:03 AM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Devil~ View Post
waiting for you to host and the pinay pubs open
Since girls quit their work permit and went back home.. I think it will be a long time before we can eat fresh lumpiah and adobo again
Old 24-05-2020, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 18
~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Since girls quit their work permit and went back home.. I think it will be a long time before we can eat fresh lumpiah and adobo again
worst case scenario wait for Sundays for those off days maid that can go out haha
Old 24-05-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Devil~ View Post
worst case scenario wait for Sundays for those off days maid that can go out haha
Mai la bro.. They mix with thambi from dormitory.. I not keen liao
Old 24-05-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold

Very happy to see one of the pinay bar closed during this CB period. Very xialan pinay boss and also the xialan manager.
Old 24-05-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunce View Post
Very happy to see one of the pinay bar closed during this CB period. Very xialan pinay boss and also the xialan manager.
Lol which one? If cannot announce here pls pm
Old 25-05-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 23
stlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to all

I am sure, since the pub is closed during CB and not going to be open at least till sep or oct, there is no harm in saying the pub name. Plus even when it is open during phase 3, there might be changes to the management or manager too.
Old 26-05-2020, 01:24 AM
Samster

My whatsapp chat list more and more girls disappearing.. Looks like all going back..
Old 26-05-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lol which one? If cannot announce here pls pm
The one at ming arcade
Old 09-06-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunce View Post
The one at ming arcade
Ming arcade pubs are quite shit.. One time walked in all the girls were sleeping.. When I found one I like she said she's only an artiste for singing on the karaoke machine.. Cannot sit with customer
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1