The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2017, 03:14 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
siakster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvstedt28 View Post
http://i.imgur.com/eDU1srP.jpg
Who is that girl in that pic? Looks appetising
Ya man i miss her...used to do her weekly. Any bros got her ctc?
Old 03-04-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 14
pikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adelphi basement

Seems like post of the shop have been taken over by pubs.Any idea what goes on in the pubs?
Old 24-04-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 15
buzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to all

i went last week, and goosh, the ladies r all gone....then i head to penisular 2 floor for my regular girl, goosh, closed too!! what the hell has our sg turn into???
Old 24-04-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 19
bonking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

heard this joint no longer around
Old 10-05-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by helanga View Post
the big boobs viet...
Bro, do you know her whereabouts?
Old 16-05-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

how abt alicia? any bro know where she working now?
Old 20-05-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Foo1543 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
think she work at Bukit timah shopping center now.saw some former Adelphi gals there
Old 20-05-2017, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Adelphi basement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo1543 View Post
think she work at Bukit timah shopping center now.saw some former Adelphi gals there
SYT Adelphi Alicia or MILF Adelphi Alicia? She i.e. the SYT Alicia just popped out of anywhere on Youtube using her real name showing the world three videos of a three month old playful baby. I am too lazy and poor for a massage, if anybody sees her or the Adelphi team here is wishing them all the best in life, imho.
Old 20-05-2017, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
johnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by linrx View Post
SYT Adelphi Alicia or MILF Adelphi Alicia? She i.e. the SYT Alicia just popped out of anywhere on Youtube using her real name showing the world three videos of a three month old playful baby. I am too lazy and poor for a massage, if anybody sees her or the Adelphi team here is wishing them all the best in life, imho.
Can share the youtube links? Thanks

To return:

Chaku
Saltyraw
Prince7
SureScore
Lamborghini

Old 21-05-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Adelphi basement

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnl View Post
Can share the youtube links? Thanks
Sorry no, but thanks in asking. I worked my arse off literally helping some of the localised Adelphi and Excelsior girls change vocations or get out of giving specials since the last AV raids. I know a couple of them are coming back moonlighting once in a while, but most of them that quit prefer anonymity it seems by now.

Old customers that still remember her fondly, you can take it that SYT Alicia is now a Singaporean citizen. She has also just deleted the Youtube videos of a baby that I mentioned hours ago and also renamed her channel account. Of the girls I worked with, she gave me the most headaches because unlike some PRC girls such as Coco or Yoyo that used pseudo names, she was the only girl at Adelphi basement back then that gey kiang went and use her real NRIC name.

Rongxiang
A member of White Ribbon projects in Singapore
Old 24-05-2017, 09:12 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Just past by this afternoon, not many pretty girls as compare to few years ago

Last year saw 1 girl with a bit of taiwanese facial features... keep shirt is so skimpy that here big boobs almost pop out.... almost want to try but was stop by my friend
Old 02-06-2017, 06:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Just past by this afternoon, not many pretty girls as compare to few years ago

Last year saw 1 girl with a bit of taiwanese facial features... keep shirt is so skimpy that here big boobs almost pop out.... almost want to try but was stop by my friend
Hi bro, I thought now got zero girls at Adelphi basement. I walked past there often and all the massage shops have closed already. Not a single one exists now.

The longest operator there was this joint A*****a wellness, the one facing the atrium cafe squeezed between two camera shops. When all the raids and clean up was done, this shop was the only one left standing. I think because this joint was so different from the rest in the basement. The exterior was decent enough to even deceive me and the operation hours were usually short and unpredictable. Maybe that was why they managed to escape unscathed.

And I want to find this lady who used to be in this joint. She called herself "Jodie". A tanned milf, slim, good figure, shoulder length hair and has a very classy style and feel about her.

The WeChat she gave me was not reflective of her name as the ID was "alic**s*i12*". 2 - 3 months ago, she was still contactable but sometimes it took a few days to reply. When the shop was closed, she told me she should be getting back to work somewhere else after she completed her beauty course at an ITE but suddenly all messages were not replied anymore.

Any bro who knows who I am talking about and know her whereabouts, hope you can share. Thanks.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 02-06-2017, 10:40 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Hi bro, I thought now got zero girls at Adelphi basement. I walked past there often and all the massage shops have closed already. Not a single one exists now.

The longest operator there was this joint A*****a wellness, the one facing the atrium cafe squeezed between two camera shops. When all the raids and clean up was done, this shop was the only one left standing. I think because this joint was so different from the rest in the basement. The exterior was decent enough to even deceive me and the operation hours were usually short and unpredictable. Maybe that was why they managed to escape unscathed.

And I want to find this lady who used to be in this joint. She called herself "Jodie". A tanned milf, slim, good figure, shoulder length hair and has a very classy style and feel about her.

The WeChat she gave me was not reflective of her name as the ID was "alic**s*i12*". 2 - 3 months ago, she was still contactable but sometimes it took a few days to reply. When the shop was closed, she told me she should be getting back to work somewhere else after she completed her beauty course at an ITE but suddenly all messages were not replied anymore.

Any bro who knows who I am talking about and know her whereabouts, hope you can share. Thanks.
2012 they also got raid also come back....
Old 03-06-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Bros, can I check which shop is this milf Alicia used to be in?

The girl I mentioned in my earlier post calls herself Jodie but her WeChat has "Alicia" in it. So I suspect it is the same person.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 22-06-2017, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
crumple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody know where cindy have went? visited the kampong bahru and syed alwi place but she no longer at both liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1