The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 27-05-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
piakong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiakong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiakong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prokia91 View Post
All bros, don’t bother booking girls from momo65
A lot of fake pics and review on the site
Yea man, alot of telltale signs, like new face but straight up got cheena review, some even blatantly use famous Taiwan model pic, didn't even bother to try ~
Old 27-05-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold

http://01z79f1.$$$$$7.com/girl.php?id=3006

Not sure if she's sponsored or not. But definitely not worth it. Fuck care attitude, no painting fingering or French kissing, only allow one boning position,and worst of all super photoshopped photos. Discount 40% of what her photos look like. Face looks like a box of frogs. Oh and she doesn't bother cleaning her ass out, how gross.
Old 27-05-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post

Not sure if she's sponsored or not. But definitely not worth it. Fuck care attitude, no painting fingering or French kissing, only allow one boning position,and worst of all super photoshopped photos. Discount 40% of what her photos look like. Face looks like a box of frogs. Oh and she doesn't bother cleaning her ass out, how gross.
Thx bro, u saved my $$. Was thinking of trying her nx week.
Old 28-05-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post

wah lao she think her ass lined with gold ah...charge $300 for AJ..
Old 29-05-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
wah lao she think her ass lined with gold ah...charge $300 for AJ..
She was charging $250 earlier this week. This sort of FL is really trying to cheat people.
Old 07-06-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
PussMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPussMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

these days dont know where to post report for china dome liao.. so many fake photos... decided to come back for some chinese meat

Found one, look decent from photo and at the "right" price of $90

Location: central road side parking, no MRT nearby.. average discreet (B)
Room: big, had to tell her to blow dry towels.. else stink. shared bathroom (dirty that u need to wear slipper) (C)

Face: no make up, 80% like photo.. imagine 5 years older (B)
Teeth: averag, no bad breath (B)
Tits: real large tits, large areola (A)
Body: slim, not fat (A)
Skin: not smooth (B) no tatoo
Pussy: slight bush, taste nice (A)

Performance:
Foreplay: average, suck and mount (B)
BJ: average (B)
FJ: avergae (B) not very team player

Time spent: 30mins

With this price, she has customer back to back
Old 11-06-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
sseexxdrive is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Update another fake pic waste my time with auntie fat asse pig stye cheeby rejected stock behind door

Waste my time. This web is from KFC.com

29 lorong melayu #03-05. palmera east condominium
Old 11-06-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
sseexxdrive is stuck in moderation for some time to come

update don care is $$$$$$ or sgcat sglala or kfc.net u give me fake pic n service. i will report your address as usual like b4. fcuk me hahaha.

bros below here are the lastest fake pay first n no service bonk or auntie behind door as usual or auntie will wear big clothing to cover her spare tyre.

remember in china they are reject stock so come here to pull a fast one on you
in china to be able to earn fast cash as FL they must be slim pretty n young if not rmb $100 = sg$20 for a shot / or 快餐 in chinese. please don pay $100 or more for reject whore.

here are the address boy in blue what you waiting for

a. number 1 lor 27 geylang the centren condomium 08-08 pay up first scam service

b.74a woodsville close 2nd level through stairs (red colour brick building ) potong pasir mrt
Old 12-06-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rogerlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sseexxdrive View Post
update don care is $$$$$$ or sgcat sglala or kfc.net u give me fake pic n service. i will report your address as usual like b4. fcuk me hahaha.

bros below here are the lastest fake pay first n no service bonk or auntie behind door as usual or auntie will wear big clothing to cover her spare tyre.

remember in china they are reject stock so come here to pull a fast one on you
in china to be able to earn fast cash as FL they must be slim pretty n young if not rmb $100 = sg$20 for a shot / or 快餐 in chinese. please don pay $100 or more for reject whore.

here are the address boy in blue what you waiting for

a. number 1 lor 27 geylang the centren condomium 08-08 pay up first scam service

b.74a woodsville close 2nd level through stairs (red colour brick building ) potong pasir mrt
It's getting from bad to worst.
Old 12-06-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
allyc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogusblah View Post
Bro i think i kenna same girl too. Went to the place shower not working (and is not in thr room), ownself clean up. This Li Li keep texting. Face really discount 40% from both her photos and video. I bloody lost the mood to fuck her, and just let her hj me off. Bad experience poor money spent.
i feel your frustration bro, lesson learnt; this cunt is putting up ads to bait again... let's make this a word of caution to rest of the bros here

http://$$$$$7.com/girl.php?id=3028
Old 15-06-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!
Thumbs down Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

https://$$$$$$aa.com/Qian-Qian-97168914-22yo-34C-Serangoon--massage-singapore-west.php

Fake + bad service massage !!
Old 17-06-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 20
clubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud of

Chinese mobile app are turning every girl into Goddess..

Old 19-06-2019, 08:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -294 / Power: 0
hayhayI hayhayI hayhayI

WARNING TO ALL SAMSTERS

DO NOT TRUST THE FRs IN THE VIP SPA THREAD.

MY FR WAS DELETED.... AND I WAS MASS ZAPPED FOR WRITING TRUTHFUL FR.

VIP SPA SERVICE & QUALITY NOW IS DROP A LOT.... NOT SAME AS LAST TIME.

Old 21-06-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wwwcom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros ,for me if open door not the same lady 70-80% as picture i walk away . used to worries they might call my phone to disturb but i think their more worry we report them . if open not same but at least got standard can try lah .
Old 23-06-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 17
kitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to behold

normally when i see online, i'll just ignore all the chinese reviews cause 90% is fake one

and as long as got one bad review, means no go liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1