The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2006, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
dream-wtf is Cool - loads of Potential
Gals I've Bonk

I will post FR of all the gals i have bonk during my short time of cheonging(Started last year Nov 05). Hopes it helps some of the bros here.

Place of discoveries : Blue crystal (GL lor 6)

Date went : 07/07/06 Fri

Name : Xue er

Height : ard 1.52-1.55m

Weight : Ard 48kg

Look : 5/10 (from far looks a little bit cute f2f.. not my type 4/10)

Boobs : 5.5/10 A+ B cup (Long pointed tips colour is i think redish brown)

Skin : 6/10 (smooth n fair i think.. lighting dark. 1 word skin of youth)

Figure : 5/10 (got some tummy)

Overall Look : 5/10

Overall i was deceive by the lighting of the TN. N Knn the lady boss keep pushing me into the room not allowing me to have a 2nd look. Normally this type of look i dun call 1...

> >

BM : 6/10 (for a TN, her skill is ok but no oil body message...)

HJ : NIL

BJ/Bbbj : 5/10 (BJ normal)

AR : NIL

FJ : 7/10 ( any position she also ok)

Attitude : 7.5/10 (friendly n keep smiling)

Overall Service : 7/10 (she ok with everything. but i think no much fencing)

Duration : Tourist Pass

RTF : No. not my type.

Last edited by dream-wtf; 12-07-2006 at 12:26 PM.
Old 12-07-2006, 12:17 PM
Samster

Re: Gals I've Bonk

Xue er
I am feeling bore after work, so drive down to GL to take a look see got any SYT or not. Planning to call for Cat150 Kico n Nico but was told she not back... so no chioce jalan jalan lor.. KNN really not my day the chicks on display looks not tasty at all.. Thinking of all the raid recently, really not very keen on going to TN. But left with no chioce go BC take a look.. even though i know Zhu er n QiQi not there...

Go in was greet by a gal. Very friendly but looks CMI. Not my type. Only 1 gals only.. ask for Xiang Xiang but not working n only 5 gals that day.. thinking of leaving but she keep ask me to stay wait for 10mins for other gals. I say no thank u. WTF the moment i turn ard, the lady boss came in.. f*** she pull me to the sofa said 'bu yao zuo mah, duo lai le'. Told me got new gals n keeps asking me to try out the gal at the counter but i refuse. Said got 1 new gal came 2 days only, very young 19 only(KNN she know i like fresh blood) friend of Xiang Xiang. Ask me wait for 10 mins she now working.. I thought why not since 2day no tasty chick on street.. Really TL that while waiting she keeps hard-selling the gal at counter to me.. Also she mention she going to open a spa nearby in the near future cause TN cann't do any more.

15 mins later, the lady boss go n pull out a gal. B4 i can take a good look, she push me into a room(nnb no time for me to reject). From far she looks ok. With the black dress, her figure looks ok. But undress, sian got tummy.. Nipple ok only a little plump.

Bath
Once inside the room, she ask me 1 to bath 1st, i said yes cause of all the walking along GL sweating liao. Then she ask 'yao wo bang ni ma', i was stunned wow no FJ she also help me to bath... maybe the lady boss said 1. hee hee cause i heard them whispering something b4 coming into the room. Since she ask, why not. In the bath room, she wash up for me paying extra attention to my di di.. i turn on the auto-roam mode... careress her (.)(.) ohh she got pointed tips. boobs ok only should be B cup. then i move south, oh my oh my reach the wet wet dark forest(cause it's raining ha ha). Move further down reach the cave entrance liao. Try rubbing on the door.. no guards.. peal open the door a little, heard a soft moan.. my finger goes in n seach liao! This gal is new man. b4 FJ let me finger liao. later i no go for FJ how...

Return to room she help me to dry up. Her message skill is alrite. She said she work at 'fa lang' b4. Told me she mouse so age is 22. KNN lady boss lie to me again but she only came 3 days. After 15 mins, ask me turn over message my head n i close my eyes. Her message is the same as the hair cut message.. half body only.. ha. The other half is train at TN. Then she move her hand to my di di n balls.. oh shiok.. ask me want FJ.. i think for a moment.. KNN just now finger her liao, wait no FJ not very nice. But I cut her price down.

Main Course
Ok liao i ask her to lie down. Kiss her nipple, wow it's a challage to make her tip arouse.. i have to suck for 2-3mins.. very tired man. But not much fencing from her, she dun like it. Then finger her. But when u open the door the finishing inside is pink colour 1, very cute man. While fingering, she keeps giving off some soft moaning.. a little bit turn on for me. Hee. Then i process with the paint job, at 1st she said dun 1 but i said it's easier for my di di to move in after the paint job. Wow her reaction is strong while painting, very sensitive. Send my finger into the house, did some digging, she keeps saiding 'bu yao bu yao'. I pull out KNN this girl is damn wet man. ASk her for BJ, SOP. Than goes to FJ. Start with her riding.. not very good not shiok. Then goes missionary, her hole is wet no ky also so easy to silde in..then change legs up on shoulder n missionary again.. all this while the harder u pump her moaning gets louder. After awhile ask her change to doggie. Pump real hard, n she also moan louder n louder. keeps ah ah ahhh almost like screming liao. then time for fire works liao. game over liao. Goes to bath room for clean up. During bathing she still lets u caress her n finger.. Then pay up n go.
F*** late for my appt liao.
Old 15-07-2006, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 23
rabitsu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Gals I've Bonk

Just wonder what's the purpose?.
Old 15-07-2006, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
AV-Taiso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think threadstarter jus wanna keep a record for HIS own reference, in case he forget who n which he bonk b4...cuz been 3 days since his last post, jus 1 Gal..not Gals.

Last edited by AV-Taiso; 15-07-2006 at 03:45 PM.
Old 15-07-2006, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!

wan lan ,unlike some bros whom prefer to keep to themselves
Old 15-07-2006, 04:03 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Gals I've Bonk

Oh, I see.....I bonk from got list until No-list.
Records all lost.........
Old 15-07-2006, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 21
Indignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud of

how come his girls like not very to his taste but he still bonk leh?
Old 16-07-2006, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

If i want to keep a record of all the gals i bonked before, i think it will take me a long long time to write. I started bonking at 18, now i am 32... OMG.. i have been in GL for 14 years liao.
Old 16-07-2006, 11:37 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Gals I've Bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
If i want to keep a record of all the gals i bonked before, i think it will take me a long long time to write. I started bonking at 18, now i am 32... OMG.. i have been in GL for 14 years liao.
Wow you must call yourself a big "fucker"!
Old 18-07-2006, 01:26 AM
Samster

Place of discoveries : Behind Lucky 6 hotel (Between GL lor 6 n GL lor 8)

Date went : 10/07/06 Mon

Name : Xiao Hui

Height : ard 1.62m

Weight : Ard 48kg

Look : 5.5/10 (Plain Jane look)

Boobs : 6/10 A+ cup (small but soft. redish tip.)

Skin : 6/10 (smooth, fair n firm. Only thing is leg got mosquito bit)

Figure : 5.5/10 (got some tummy, n little fleshy)

Overall Look : 5.5/10

She's a GL FL. Looks is normal n plain. But she's damn horny when u're in the room.

BM : NIL

HJ : NIL

BJ/Bbbj : 6/10 (BJ normal)

AR : NIL

FJ : 8/10 (Willing to try any position n doesn't rash u will clump CB while pumping)

Attitude : 7.5/10 (friendly n keep smiling)

Overall Service : 7/10 (she ok with everything. No fencing)

Duration : Tourist Pass

RTF : When I finish the rest of my target.

Will hug u from behind n careress u'r nipple when u enter the room at the dresser... help u to undress n bath for u also b4 n after session. Gives u the girlfriend feeling..
Old 18-07-2006, 02:27 AM
Samster

Xiao Hui

After suffering the monday blues in the office, i decide to go down to GL to release some stress after work...

Jalan jalan along the lanes of lor 6 to 12, came across a plain Jane.. saw her a few times liao.. thinking she looks quite innocent should be quite shy on bed.. hee hee.

Goes into Lucky 6 hotel n book into a room. Chat a bit n found out she only 20 yrs old only from Hu Bei. Went into the room, i move over to the dressing table to put my thing down. Suddenly, I feel a pair of hand slowing move from my back to my front nipple... oh my oh my under a angel's face is a hungry wolf.. Hug me from behind n keeps rubbing my nipple. Shiok! Girlfriend feeling, like in the TV show where the actress hug u from behind refuse to let u go. She offer to help me undress n bath for me. Took off my shirt n move down to my pants... pants drop, her hands slips from the top into my underwear... play with my didi n balls... suddenly off gone the underwear! Smile at me n said time to bath liao.. what a turn on from the start!!!

In the bath room, i found out she has work at the KTV since 16 yrs! Although the bath is not very long, auto roam is alrite n not only focus on the didi only like a lot of FL.

On the bed, I kiss her from the mouth to the breast n stop at the nipple.. after a while, tips harden liao n she gives off a soft moan... hand move down south, reach the black forest n move further down.. !!! wet liao.. so fast??? maybe apply KY liao.. give up the paint job..

She takes control from now on. Kiss my nipple n fondle my didi.. not bad.. didi wake up liao. Cap me n start the BJ quite ok feel's alrite. Gets on top n ride me. While riding, her long n smooth hair keeps swinging from side to side looks so wild.. after a while she tire liao ask me to take over. Start with missionary, then leg over shoulder n missionary again. Suddenly she clump her CB.. whao.. feels tight man.. feeling on cloud nine liao.. keeps pumping away n mins later... didi give up the fight liao..

She hugs on me while i unload, after 1-2mins, i ask wants me to remove my didi from meimei.. she saids 'si ni bu xiang fang shou'.. ha ha what a cheeky gal. I like. What a girl, looks innocent but damn horny! Helps me to clean up, pay her n left the room with her. While waiting for the lift to goes down stair, she gives me a kiss on the lips n said thank you.. oh no i think i'm hook to her girl friend treatment liao...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1