The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jericho640 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Club Gaga @ Tanglin Shopping Centre

Hi guys, this is my first time posting a review. Hope you guys will read it and feel free to comment about it. (Haha no negative comments pls)

This review is basically based on my opinion. It is just a reference guide for those who wished to visit the place in the future.

Here goes...

Club Gaga is a "Taiwan Tiu" located at Tanglin Shopping Centre. The appearance of the shop was nice and its is quite classy. It might be hard to located as it was at the basement of the shopping centre and it was planted at the corner of it. For those first comers, you might want to check out its website first before going there.

The whole interior design of Club Gaga is very simple. However the place was quite small compared to the other "tiu" I had went to. One bad point is that the sofa was quite small. That time I come with my friends and there was a total of 9 pax, the sofa barely had enough space for all of us. So I would suggest to have a maximum of 4-5 pax per sofa if you were to invite "the girls" to your seat. The place was quite clean, cosy and no one smoke inside. Btw u need to open at least 2 bottles of Martell to have a sofa.

The drinks there were quite expensive. We bought 2 Martell at $3**++ close to $400. Well its was after happy hours. Their happy hours was from 9pm - 12pm. One of the promotion during happy hours is that the beer tower was $68. So I would strongly suggest to go there during happy hours.

Finally to the main part of the review, the staff there was quite friendly. The girls are not so playable as the Thais as they were Taiwanese. The flower system was $20 per flower. A bit ex but seldom customer buy those $20 flowers, most of them or maybe 95% of them buy a minimum of $50 for the girls. There's not much "happening" stuff there but the girls are super chio. Wont regret hanging flowers for them. One bad point is that the girls will not stay long at your place or rather they will be constantly moving around.

In conclusion, the age group of the customers is (30++) when is not place for teenagers or young adults. The spending rate is high and drinks are expensive. However, its a nice place to chill, girls are pretty. Definitely a place to drop by if free. Yup.

Rating:
Drinks 8/10 (free flow mixer)
Services 8/10
Price 5/10
Place 7/10
Ladies 8.5/10 (Some not playable)
Old 29-04-2014, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Club Gaga @ Tanglin Shopping Centre

Are you sure nobody smokes inside? This place has been around for a few years and the management never managed to stop people from smoking inside.
Old 29-04-2014, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 11
chevy7970 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Club Gaga @ Tanglin Shopping Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho640 View Post
Hi guys, this is my first time posting a review. Hope you guys will read it and feel free to comment about it. (Haha no negative comments pls)

This review is basically based on my opinion. It is just a reference guide for those who wished to visit the place in the future.

Here goes...

Club Gaga is a "Taiwan Tiu" located at Tanglin Shopping Centre. The appearance of the shop was nice and its is quite classy. It might be hard to located as it was at the basement of the shopping centre and it was planted at the corner of it. For those first comers, you might want to check out its website first before going there.

The whole interior design of Club Gaga is very simple. However the place was quite small compared to the other "tiu" I had went to. One bad point is that the sofa was quite small. That time I come with my friends and there was a total of 9 pax, the sofa barely had enough space for all of us. So I would suggest to have a maximum of 4-5 pax per sofa if you were to invite "the girls" to your seat. The place was quite clean, cosy and no one smoke inside. Btw u need to open at least 2 bottles of Martell to have a sofa.

The drinks there were quite expensive. We bought 2 Martell at $3**++ close to $400. Well its was after happy hours. Their happy hours was from 9pm - 12pm. One of the promotion during happy hours is that the beer tower was $68. So I would strongly suggest to go there during happy hours.

Finally to the main part of the review, the staff there was quite friendly. The girls are not so playable as the Thais as they were Taiwanese. The flower system was $20 per flower. A bit ex but seldom customer buy those $20 flowers, most of them or maybe 95% of them buy a minimum of $50 for the girls. There's not much "happening" stuff there but the girls are super chio. Wont regret hanging flowers for them. One bad point is that the girls will not stay long at your place or rather they will be constantly moving around.

In conclusion, the age group of the customers is (30++) when is not place for teenagers or young adults. The spending rate is high and drinks are expensive. However, its a nice place to chill, girls are pretty. Definitely a place to drop by if free. Yup.

Rating:
Drinks 8/10 (free flow mixer)
Services 8/10
Price 5/10
Place 7/10
Ladies 8.5/10 (Some not playable)
The gals can tabao out???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1