The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2014, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore View Post
bro. getting mix messages frim u here.

u say u dun ktv cause exp but do u have an idea what it will set u back for a bight out in ktv?

because to me. i spend less in ktv than flower hanging joints. amd everyine knows thai flower hangging joints r not cheap. and whe u mentiomed taiwan gals that even more exorbitant.

i knpw in old klang rs scott garden area have few thai flower hanging joints and ine them pixie luxe have taiwan gals from time to time . it cost 1k just to sit with them.

at kuchai. the only club i know got taiwanwse n local gal is aquarium. aquariun is not in the same vusiness park as club 45.

club 45 is above nsk sypermarket and has matrix and posssible up to 10 small pubs and 2 ktvs in there.

aquarium is nearer to tge banks side at the newwr shops.

as for pubs with viets plenty in puchong . sunway. cheras. kl.
Bro, u are getting mix messages from me becuz i never chiong KL for quite a long time, the last time was 1-2 yrs ago when i went to kuchai lama's secret garden and QQ... did try thai club also... paiseh lah me sinkie here chiong alot of pattaya, sg and probably johor... Oh ya , i dont spend much in hang flower joints cuz i dun hang lol, buy 1-2 LDs, just chill lol. Prefer hug and teh neh neh more lol....

Thanks for the info, will check out Aquarium and NSK sypermarket, upping u soon...
Old 03-11-2014, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Bro, u are getting mix messages from me becuz i never chiong KL for quite a long time, the last time was 1-2 yrs ago when i went to kuchai lama's secret garden and QQ... did try thai club also... paiseh lah me sinkie here chiong alot of pattaya, sg and probably johor... Oh ya , i dont spend much in hang flower joints cuz i dun hang lol, buy 1-2 LDs, just chill lol. Prefer hug and teh neh neh more lol....

Thanks for the info, will check out Aquarium and NSK sypermarket, upping u soon...
oh secret gargenn n qq..

secret garden is cool. hap0y hours 10 big bott is 220.

gals b4 9pm viet. aftwrv is thai. they not sobpushy on drinks.

qq quiet now.
Old 03-11-2014, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore View Post
oh secret gargenn n qq..

secret garden is cool. hap0y hours 10 big bott is 220.

gals b4 9pm viet. aftwrv is thai. they not sobpushy on drinks.

qq quiet now.
''recently my friend just open a new pub . the pub name called "night place , 花花世界"
this newly open pub main characteristics is "TAIWAN STYLE", all the PR are from taiwan 100%, young and pretty.
welcome to hang in, surely you all will like it

the beer package is (carlsberg and taiwan beer)
HH - rm96/8 botol
NM - rm128/8botol
other is liquor but the price i not sure

the location is at NSK upper shop , infront of 45九姑娘 / Golden Palace KTV
N-0-1 pusat perdagangan kuchai , jalan 1/127 off jalan kuchai lama 58200 kl''

================================================== ====

above is the info i saw at dpf2u, looks interesting, TW concept , so gonna try..

Secret garden still got alot of katoey(saw a number last time out)? i am fine with katoey but secret garden do have some who are too 'man' for me lol.....

Actuallly after venture kuchai lama, i looking to go to cheras to see see, heard my fren say got pub wif viet girls there, dunno wad name and where....
Old 03-11-2014, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
viking1993 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, i'm going KLCC with my frens 2 weeks later. Anyone place to recommend for us to go. KTV, Spa etc.

We intend to go Spa at night (8pm to 3am), and go KTV (12pm to 6pm).

Any places to recommend????

Pls pm me. Thank you very much for the help.
Old 04-11-2014, 01:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bros,

new to the forum will be in KL for 2-3 months wondering is there any KTV with Authentic Korean girls, like the korean karaoke places in seoul?

Don't really have a budget, just looking to have some fun with real korean girls.

or even spas or anything, can't seem to find any korean girls in KL
Old 04-11-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster

sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
''recently my friend just open a new pub . the pub name called "night place , 花花世界"
this newly open pub main characteristics is "TAIWAN STYLE", all the PR are from taiwan 100%, young and pretty.
welcome to hang in, surely you all will like it

the beer package is (carlsberg and taiwan beer)
HH - rm96/8 botol
NM - rm128/8botol
other is liquor but the price i not sure

the location is at NSK upper shop , infront of 45九姑娘 / Golden Palace KTV
N-0-1 pusat perdagangan kuchai , jalan 1/127 off jalan kuchai lama 58200 kl''

================================================== ====

above is the info i saw at dpf2u, looks interesting, TW concept , so gonna try..

Secret garden still got alot of katoey(saw a number last time out)? i am fine with katoey but secret garden do have some who are too 'man' for me lol.....

Actuallly after venture kuchai lama, i looking to go to cheras to see see, heard my fren say got pub wif viet girls there, dunno wad name and where....

so how was tgis taiwan pub???

katoey. ya few . most thai flower joint have atleast one or two.
Old 04-11-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking1993 View Post
Hi guys, i'm going KLCC with my frens 2 weeks later. Anyone place to recommend for us to go. KTV, Spa etc.

We intend to go Spa at night (8pm to 3am), and go KTV (12pm to 6pm).

Any places to recommend????

Pls pm me. Thank you very much for the help.
klcc area. u can try deluxe ktv. at ampang park. walkabable distance.

but if u want convenience. just go hsbc bank sultan ismail. on 10th floo4 is genesis spa. 11th floor . livello ktv

or sabbon spa n k5v.

if looking for night cl7b with locals then . menara mpl. there is e2 spa and club 8 ktv.
Old 04-11-2014, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kboy123 View Post
Hey Bros,

new to the forum will be in KL for 2-3 months wondering is there any KTV with Authentic Korean girls, like the korean karaoke places in seoul?

Don't really have a budget, just looking to have some fun with real korean girls.

or even spas or anything, can't seem to find any korean girls in KL
afaik. in korea the so called ktv c9ncept is totally diff from anywhere else. u actually go to a club kinda thing with ktv rooms. the ladies r actually not workinv ladies.

tyey r club customers also. when u open a room. u an tip the waiters to help u find ladies tyat wanna drink in the room with u.

if ur good looking n can communicate anytging can happen.

here in kl there is two areas where the korean community prefer . ampang n mt kiara.

tyere r small pubs n kt s in these place sthat caters to kor3an expats. local n prc usually work in tyese joints but tgey are few older kor3an gals working here. not syts

however there is a club in publika called spirra. named after a kor3an super car. this is a membe4ship club for car owners or simply u can pay the memebership fee of few k.

her3 u can see some hot koreans gals but not sure u can get.

as for spa. there r few joints offer8ng so caled korenas but at best s9me of them are prcs digusishing as korean.

some mongollians gals r very fair n tall sl8m. looking ve4y m7ch like moreans and can speak english. they cant speak m7ch koren.

odd ones will be prcs on the korean border who actuallly can speak korean but dun neccessarily l9ok kotean.

good luck on ur search
Old 04-11-2014, 04:24 PM
Samster (M)

kboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the information Sexcuore,

Would you happen to know that membership only clubs name and where its located? Im not korean but i currently reside in seoul and am at kl for business trip for a few months so, speaking wise i could manage.

The scene in KL is definitely a lot different to what i have experienced in seoul, maybe we should organise an event go hunting when your free.
Old 04-11-2014, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kboy123 View Post
Thanks for the information Sexcuore,

Would you happen to know that membership only clubs name and where its located? Im not korean but i currently reside in seoul and am at kl for business trip for a few months so, speaking wise i could manage.

The scene in KL is definitely a lot different to what i have experienced in seoul, maybe we should organise an event go hunting when your free.
the club name is called spirra. its located in a shopping mall named publika . in hartamas area.

hunting its not for me haha. over the hill already. pay also gal dunwan follow me
Old 05-11-2014, 05:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!
Smile Re: KTV in KL

Will be in KL CC Imbi area the whole afternoon, any pub operates in the afternoon with Viet babe? Open air with Karaoke prefered as I am solo...
Appreciate if someone can give a tip or two. Evening time will go Beach Club hook up some good ones...

Thank you
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.
Old 05-11-2014, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!

Managed to read up some infos… Mexico Pub opens earliest but too bad the direction was abit unclear…

Thx Secuore bro for his effort and tips…
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.
Old 05-11-2014, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by s@ms@m View Post
Managed to read up some infos… Mexico Pub opens earliest but too bad the direction was abit unclear…

Thx Secuore bro for his effort and tips…
mex n thqi club gals are freelancers and they move about.
mex will be leaning towards the older crowd while tc office worker n younger crowd.

the othrr diffbis tc gal will fly few tabbles. mex u need to book at 30 per hr. also is mex have ktv room.

gals wise u will see more of tge gals in tc. as mex rhe prettier ines will usually be booked by refulars and rend to be in ktv roims.

mexico is easy. from alor make ur way to sg wang. sg wang traffic junctiin walk towards farenhiet 88 amd starhill.

between tgese two complexbis a small rd. leading towards jalan imvi. walk down u will reaxh bintang palace ktv and then a trafficnlight with a 7 eleven at the cirner.

u will be able ti see a open air carcpark wgich is used as hawker centervat night.

walk staright towards anothe rtrafficblight across the rd.

at tgis traffic light u will see some 3 storey shops. and bright neon light. u cant miss mex. its in the first flor. access using a stairs.

open the diir and sit at bar. there will be joss sticks burning just at the door. jaja.
Old 08-11-2014, 03:56 PM
Samster (M)

ardath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all senior.we are on vacation in KL.we are group of 5 person hunger for entertainment.was looking for ktv with good environment,and good looking wild girls which can do almost eveything in room.estimate damage cost not more than 15k.if any info please recommend us.Thanks
Old 09-11-2014, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardath View Post
To all senior.we are on vacation in KL.we are group of 5 person hunger for entertainment.was looking for ktv with good environment,and good looking wild girls which can do almost eveything in room.estimate damage cost not more than 15k.if any info please recommend us.Thanks
guessbu need to go for happy gours at local gal ktv.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1