The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2006, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sexless Marriage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gent View Post
It had been more than 2.5 year now... but nothing changed
Just stumbled upon this thread and felt compelled to air my view here.

About this sexless marriage thing, I think this is really just a Singapore thing.. maybe even JB ;-)

I am a victim of such situation too and have spent much time to ponder about this. Before marriage, sex was ok, after marriage, she suddenly complains i treat her like a sex object. Like they say, the most effective medicine that turns off urge for sex is the Wedding Cake, i think its true!

To men, hunger for Food is no different from hunger for sex. When hungry, surely gotta eat! This is fact that woman of Singapore does not understand. So what happens when at home nothing to eat??? Go eat outside lah.. but remember to wipe ur mouth before u come home, ok?

Apparently, middle income families suffer a lot of this problem.. becos life too good, house too big.. got too many rooms, and after birth of 1st child, wife sleep with baby and husband sleeps alone. Then husband stray.. mid 30s or 40s going for early 20s.. then by 50s, child grow up, dun wan mother to bother anymore and wan more breathing space.. that's when wife wants husband again.. by then too late, cos husband dun wan old veggie liao! End up divorce!

I travel widely and spoke to people of various counties.. lately I was talking to a group of friends in Vietnam.. I told them this.. "When a French man says he is homesick bcos his wife is an sex object..." He means just that! But when a Singapore man says the same thing, he means "he is sick of home bcos his wife objects to sex"! And let me tell u.. the ladies in the group couldn't believe that many Singapore men are suffering in such conditions.. they simply could not imagine why the wives would not want to have sex at all!!! I told them this.. to wives in Singapore, sex is not pleasure.. its housework.. they feel the same as moping the floor or washing the clothes and dishes.

Some statistics done by Gov in Singapore shows that Singapore men are very low on Sex.. so the Gov acted on this info and got very concerned about the non-productivity and start organising SDU (Single Desperate n Ugly) and other bullshit stuff... which in my view is a complete waste of $$$. However, my view is opposite of the Statistics.. i think SIngapore men are highly sexed.. just not with the cow at home bcos she refused ;-) Of course the scholar will tell u that statistic dun lie.. but let me tell u this.. the survey was looking at the problem at the wrong angle! They were counting condoms used! In Singapore, I have not had any sex for the past 3 years! When oversea, its rarely a day passed without sex.
Old 19-12-2006, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 22
surfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sexless Marriage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
In Singapore, I have not had any sex for the past 3 years! When oversea, its rarely a day passed without sex.
I think the topic moved to another thread:
http://sammyboy.rocks/showthr...83#post1772183

Very similar situation here. I travel quite a bit and have been having takeouts but no mood while in Singapore.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1