The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 07:53 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
jig_sg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Edging

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post
Back to tiko after a hiatus! Thanks to a bro who shared the contact, but i cant find the bro's PM so i cant thank you enough!

Name: Mandy
Looks: 9/10
Body: 10/10 big and nice round nehneh
Massage skills: 8/10 on point, just not strong enough
Teasing skills: 12/10 can really tease you for a long time

Dmg: 1b1r + 2b cos her teasing skills and that nehneh is big and supple!!
Pls share ctc bro. Thks
Old Yesterday, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 11
cranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranberryzom View Post
I was at CG west area after exercising few week back. Decided to try one of the joint there and happen to get the lady. Wanted to keep her a secret, but she mentioned business had been bad and she is 3 month new to Singapore. But she is consider experience, visited her twice already.

Name: till dates i did not ask but she is from guandong and can speak good Cantonese
Age: she say late 20 to early 30, but to me she look mid to late 30.
Face: 7.5/10. Nothing much to shout about.
Massage: 10/10. This is where i think she shine, she did a good hard massage and could tell me which part i am aching (i did not say anything at all) and she know abit of prostate massage
Edging: 7/10. touching you on and off then when turn over, ykik.
S.S: 9/10. Prostate massage first. Kissing and licking you and jerking you off. Her boob was huge and allow sucking/kissing and squeezing. I nearly finger her at second visit but she stopped me. The quiet moaning in your ear. Ykik!
Post S.S: is good massage on face and also a good cracking of back.
Damage: 2 B + 1 R for 60min. Tbh i think 90min just nice for a good massage but i always do not have time to go for it.

I am willing to share with bros that had positive reputation for preventive measure. Cause at least to me she is a good Gem, i dont want her to be gone so soon. Appreciate for a good boost in rep too.
most PM replied, surprise by the overwhelm PM. i tried to reply as much as i am using phone, please pm again if i missed you.
Old Yesterday, 02:04 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 643 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3878 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
Hi bro.. can share contact and dmg? thanks in advance man..
Sorry bro. Lina went back to China and will let u know when she is back and probably working in new spa
Old Yesterday, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Wade03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post
Back to tiko after a hiatus! Thanks to a bro who shared the contact, but i cant find the bro's PM so i cant thank you enough!

Name: Mandy
Looks: 9/10
Body: 10/10 big and nice round nehneh
Massage skills: 8/10 on point, just not strong enough
Teasing skills: 12/10 can really tease you for a long time

Dmg: 1b1r + 2b cos her teasing skills and that nehneh is big and supple!!
Bro care to share ctc details? Thanks
Old Yesterday, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Okabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Recently tried one of bro kazunori reccomended edging list hall of fame and was not disappointed at all.

Dmg: 60 (can use credit card for miles chaser) + 80
Review: Good solid edging both on the back and on the flipside, not rushed at all and even asks you how you would like to finish. Good stuff, and edged me reall good. Only room for improvement would be the techinque as she is still new to this edging thing, I think her growing her nails would make it 2x better, she told me that see you soon when you come back my technique will surely be better
Old Yesterday, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 3
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jig_sg View Post
Pls share ctc bro. Thks
haha, bros with right frame of mind and want to protect playground will be damn scared to send to you. LOL

I visit this ML...she really my type and easily the most chio and tight body ML i ever seen.. she just post a pic of her working out in sports bra and yoga pants last night...buey tahan!
Old Today, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
nitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to all

Thanks domboy for sharing the contact for J.
Edging was really on point. She's really into SM fellas so those who like that little bit of spice could probably try her.
Old Today, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ryanair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Dropped u a pm,hope u like it
Please share CTC bro
Old Today, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 11
cranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to beholdcranberryzom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I was at CG west area after exercising few week back. Decided to try one of the joint there and happen to get the lady. Wanted to keep her a secret, but she mentioned business had been bad and she is 3 month new to Singapore. But she is consider experience, visited her twice already.

Name: till dates i did not ask but she is from guandong and can speak good Cantonese
Age: she say late 20 to early 30, but to me she look mid to late 30.
Face: 7.5/10. Nothing much to shout about.
Massage: 10/10. This is where i think she shine, she did a good hard massage and could tell me which part i am aching (i did not say anything at all) and she know abit of prostate massage
Edging: 7/10. touching you on and off then when turn over, ykik.
S.S: 9/10. Prostate massage first. Kissing and licking you and jerking you off. Her boob was huge and allow sucking/kissing and squeezing. I nearly finger her at second visit but she stopped me. The quiet moaning in your ear. Ykik!
Post S.S: is good massage on face and also a good cracking of back.
Damage: 2 B + 1 R for 60min. Tbh i think 90min just nice for a good massage but i always do not have time to go for it.

I am willing to share with bros that had positive reputation for preventive measure. Cause at least to me she is a good Gem, i dont want her to be gone so soon. Appreciate for a good boost in rep too.
Third batch of pm replied, i was told quite a few bros contacted her, please do share your experience .

Appreciate the rep and i will still continue to share/reply even though i actually got zap
Old Today, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Anyone can share J Contacts? 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Old Today, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sau2ssage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can someone pm me J’s contact, location and dmg pls? Thanks!
Old Today, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Third batch of pm replied, i was told quite a few bros contacted her, please do share your experience .

Appreciate the rep and i will still continue to share/reply even though i actually got zap
Care to share bro 😉😉
Old Today, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 160 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2461 / Power: 3
tanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond repute

Upped with humble 3 points. Hope can share contacts with me. Cheers!

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1