The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2014, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold
Re: Korean Girls Review !

Tried Eun Jung recently, didn't post FR as thought might as well put my summary here.
Bros who are used to the quality of Koreans may find her disappointing in terms of looks (for me) and figure. The photo is 10 times sexier than the person. She actually has a slightly heavy looking bottom now, guess put on weight. Definitely not a 34CC, at the most considered a normal B cup. Some may say she has a traditional womanly figure but after seeing the looks of Choi, Ji Hyun, etc etc.....you will understand why. Service is SOP and in my opinion not worth $350.
Old 05-08-2014, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
erniecblj is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by fionalove9999 View Post
Bro the building beside charlton hotel right , went there before also not bad , thai and korean also ... but neverlands at orchard got taiwan mei mei very zhen dian and can easy communicate , do you think having any chance of bringing taiwan mei mei here for booking...

Life is Short... Enjoy
Bros if u spend alot of $$$ and time you might get the korean in disco but your pocket burned and not guarantee u can wack her. .lol ..
Old 05-08-2014, 03:26 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
typecim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i tried nana and she is worth the $350. i only try after reading the fr from other bros. cos $350 too much for me to take risk on sop service.

i prefer iconick girls. service guaranteed and very worth the price.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
SioniX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastscorpion View Post
Tried Eun Jung recently, didn't post FR as thought might as well put my summary here.
Bros who are used to the quality of Koreans may find her disappointing in terms of looks (for me) and figure. The photo is 10 times sexier than the person. She actually has a slightly heavy looking bottom now, guess put on weight. Definitely not a 34CC, at the most considered a normal B cup. Some may say she has a traditional womanly figure but after seeing the looks of Choi, Ji Hyun, etc etc.....you will understand why. Service is SOP and in my opinion not worth $350.
Thanks bro
Old 05-08-2014, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 11
Marckigen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMarckigen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just tried Meiji from bro Iconick stable. Below is the FR I posted on her page. Thought I can post here too in case any bro wanted to know.

First thing first, thanks to bro Iconick for bringing another gem for us.
But gems does come in different forms...obviously it's hard to come by with perfect flawless type and she is not exceptional. But still, a gem to me.

First feel when walk into the room, tall, slim and cute looking in a way.
In terms of look, am quite sure bro Iconick won't post something not close to the real person (based on all my previous attempts via his stable) and yes, she does look quite similiar to the photo. Not a head turner type but if she does make up, I believe it will be exactly the same.

Honest truth that all wanted to know for a FR, not for boobs lovers.
Porcelain skin...nah...but consider ok type. At least I dont see any stretch marks...haha. Minimal tattoos, not a concern as I do have too.
Not clean shaved but sure does her gardening job.

Highlights that scored herself to be in my class as gems category.
Speaks quite well in english therefore communication has no issue.
Entered room, sitted down and chatted a bit. Well...she does knows how to tease and joke, hence ice broke instantly.
Proceed to Shower but alone due fooled by her in our conversion, not complaining on that cause it was quite funny that resulted showering alone.
BJ was sensational, she does it slow, look up with that cfm eyes at times, tickle balls while BJ-ing and deep throat, probably 5-10mins. Oh ya, tongue action while BJ-ing.

Switched over started to french then went down south, and that's her weak spot!!
Painting and fingering at the same time then noticed she was enjoying it. When tried 2 fingers, that is when her flat tummy started to become like a wave, haha.
She cum once and I stopped then when I look at her, she looks like she wanted more so I gave her another round and this time she moaned more clearer and louder then before. On the 2nd time she cum, man...she does looks like those super high face when one is on drug, haha.

Changed to cowgal, had a good ride. She knows how to make me enjoy when she rides and at the same time enjoying herself of every bit. Very horny gal,
Changed to missionary and that's where the story ends.
Unless she is a good actress, otherwise the session of her cumming and enjoying does seems f★★king real to me.

Hugs, kisses, asking will I find her again and etc.. very GFE for sure.
Well, maybe yes maybe no. Cause I like exploring and try new things otherwise why need to find others when there's one at home? Haha...

She curently stays in Japan (so she speak Japanese) for about 2 years before returning to Korea.
She loves sweet stuff, so bro that are kind enough and thinking of getting snacks for her, the option is clear.

up my point if you feel like it.

Hope my contribution is worth sharing.
Old 06-08-2014, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 10
Hentaism deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by erniecblj View Post
Bros if u spend alot of $$$ and time you might get the korean in disco but your pocket burned and not guarantee u can wack her. .lol ..
Hi, I'm new here, just felt empty after reading what bro erniecblj mentioned, LOL! I've went to these discos and know the korean mm, but after they all went back to Korea, kakaotalk, etc. all jitao /ignore me, sian 1/2
Old 07-08-2014, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 15
fionalove9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Korean Girls Review !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentaism View Post
Hi, I'm new here, just felt empty after reading what bro erniecblj mentioned, LOL! I've went to these discos and know the korean mm, but after they all went back to Korea, kakaotalk, etc. all jitao /ignore me, sian 1/2
Bro it depends on luck also lah , i know 1 until now we still chatting on wechat i know her at neverlands , damm pretty and quite friendly , right that you wont be able to wack them easily but when i was in korea i meet up her and we have a very good nite so sometime its depend not all the same

Life Is Short... Enjoy Life ....
Old 07-08-2014, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 10
Hentaism deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fionalove9999 View Post
Bro it depends on luck also lah , i know 1 until now we still chatting on wechat i know her at neverlands , damm pretty and quite friendly , right that you wont be able to wack them easily but when i was in korea i meet up her and we have a very good nite so sometime its depend not all the same

Life Is Short... Enjoy Life ....

sianz, then think is me sibei suay liao lolx....
Old 08-08-2014, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
SioniX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone brave bro gonna test Kim sou or sun hwa
Old 08-08-2014, 09:40 AM
Samster

Frostbyte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SioniX View Post
Anyone brave bro gonna test Kim sou or sun hwa
I am. Waiting for OKT reply.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
martellianz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last week my friend tried soo yun from sistar stable...face point decrease about 40%,but services are really good like nana,skin tone is flawless ,GFE is good
Old 08-08-2014, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
martellianz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

next week i will try sun hwa or Japanese gems from sensations stable..
Old 08-08-2014, 12:12 PM
Samster

Finlay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro any contact?
Old 08-08-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 19
SirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear bros , i would try sun hwa today . Stay tune for fr !!
Old 08-08-2014, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 11
helloben66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhelloben66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone tried iwanfls yuri? like no FR leh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1