The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2011, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
Always try when u find that the chances is higher,of cos if your ROM date is october,u cannot possibly tell ICA to grant her a visit pass from june to october.

To them is not their problem,but if u just request for a short visit pass for her to come in 1 week before the ROM date,the chance is higher provided her record is clean.

Any bro can correct me if i am wrong
BRo Golden is correct ... if your date is far apart , chances are slim ...

Rememeebr when I request to extend the vISA over the counter for ROM was rejected , I Was told that NO worries ,, just come in and show the letter when the date is near for your ROM and the officer will let you in ... provided you are NOT banned or anything ...

1 week .. you are right !

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 13-09-2011, 09:25 AM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
Uncker... bui sai ar... must come in 15 days before ROM
IF you read the guidelines ,,, you and your wife to be must be presence for the Statutory Declaration which is approx 1 Week before the Solemnisation ...

My SD is only 5 days before the Solemnisation ... in conclusion my wife and her family is here 1 day before the SD and to sum up , they are here 6 days before the Solemnisation ...

Number of days cannot be determined until you apply for ROM and they give you a date for the SD ... it can be a variation of x number of days ...

therefore if your SD is afternoon , you can even arrive in the morning ...

Bro Greatking ... maybe you want to share why must come in 15 days before ROM Curious

2015 pts in 2015
Old 13-09-2011, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 17
rivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
IF you read the guidelines ,,, you and your wife to be must be presence for the Statutory Declaration which is approx 1 Week before the Solemnisation ...

My SD is only 5 days before the Solemnisation ... in conclusion my wife and her family is here 1 day before the SD and to sum up , they are here 6 days before the Solemnisation ...
the Statutory Declaration, or SD, also dont need to be 1 week. I called ROM and said my fiance not able to reach Singapore in time, they say as long as 1 working day in advance, thats fine. Just that has to wait longer at ROM building coz you missed your pre-set appointment.

i am going to miss my ROM solemnisation due to rejection from ICA. ROM said its ok too, dont need to cancel now. Just that when I have a new date, go personally to ROM and change date on the spot with a small payment.
Old 13-09-2011, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivcale View Post
the Statutory Declaration, or SD, also dont need to be 1 week. I called ROM and said my fiance not able to reach Singapore in time, they say as long as 1 working day in advance, thats fine. Just that has to wait longer at ROM building coz you missed your pre-set appointment.

i am going to miss my ROM solemnisation due to rejection from ICA. ROM said its ok too, dont need to cancel now. Just that when I have a new date, go personally to ROM and change date on the spot with a small payment.
Bro Rivcale ... Yes u have done your home work you are absolutely correct ...

IF you decided to let it lapse and not make any changes .. you are UNABLE to ROM for a new date til 6 mths later ....

1 day is fine as long as you inform them .. no problem for that the purpose of SD is also to collect your Certificate ... most importantly is your solemnisation ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 13-09-2011, 03:03 PM
Samster

rivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICAlaw101 View Post
Bro Riv,
I recalled that you were doing own appeal. What reason did you use for this social visit pass application.
My reason is ROM but i got a different advice from MP volunteers to appeal on her failed student pass. now, i got feedbacks from ICA officers thats dumb coz i complicated matters. why ROM become student pass?
sigh. on hindsight, i shld have just applied /appeal social visit pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICAlaw101 View Post
Just remember writing appeals on your own over and over is not the way. Every correspondence with ICA goes into her personal dossier and yours as a sponsor. Rehashing the same stuff is hardly the way to go.

Frequency of appeal is not what guarantee success with ICA. It is true that MP appeal slows down the process of approval.

You may consider a legal appeal at some point in time. It shows that the foreign applicant is serious and willingly to spend some money to set her record with ICA straight. This sets the foreign applicant apart from the run of mills applicant. .
thanks bro, but ur advice is different from the rest.
almost everyone here say the frequency matters. if u apply and appeal again and again, they will see that u are serious and let the social visit pass be approved? this is what i feel from the forum.

i dont mind paying, but is there a guarantee? if not, i doubt that. I did ask a lawyer friend and he said ICA dont really deal with lawyers differently from DIY. he could be wrong since he doesnt deal professionally with immigrants law....

i am willing to pay if there is a 100% guarantee. if not, haih. what to do...
Old 14-09-2011, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
My reason is ROM but i got a different advice from MP volunteers to appeal on her failed student pass. now, i got feedbacks from ICA officers thats dumb coz i complicated matters. why ROM become student pass?
sigh. on hindsight, i shld have just applied /appeal social visit pass.

thanks bro, but ur advice is different from the rest.
almost everyone here say the frequency matters. if u apply and appeal again and again, they will see that u are serious and let the social visit pass be approved? this is what i feel from the forum.

i dont mind paying, but is there a guarantee? if not, i doubt that. I did ask a lawyer friend and he said ICA dont really deal with lawyers differently from DIY. he could be wrong since he doesnt deal professionally with immigrants law....

i am willing to pay if there is a 100% guarantee. if not, haih. what to do...
my personal thinking is i dont think appeal through a lawyer is that useful cos seriously they dont give a damm.My thinking is they follow according to their guideline but of cos there will be some compassionate special case whereby they will consider.To them is they see no reason why they need to allow the girl to come in few months before the ROM date

My impression of them is ONLY COME WHEN U ARE READY.Apply again and again but without sufficent document they require is simply wasting their time.
Old 14-09-2011, 12:54 AM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro .. you are correct .. any documents that they ask you have to produce ...

anything that you dun have, HAVE to write a letter of explanation ...

Recently , when was completing formalities for my wife LTVP, imagine I write a Letter of explanation using pen and paper in front of the officer for failing to submit my wife educational certificate ... I also wrote a Letter of Explaantion why I do not have 12 mths of CPF contribution ....

bro,now u lucky already,still can sit infront them and write cos now they practise e appointment system,so they know how many ppl they can handle each day.

last time when i apply,is go there take a q number and wait quite some time for my turn.inside is flooded with foreigner apply for all different pass.they serve each ppl with smelly face and if document is not enough,they will pass me a paper and ask me to go behind and write my explaination letter then come.so i just go outside and stand there write my story
Old 14-09-2011, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro,now u lucky already,still can sit infront them and write cos now they practise e appointment system,so they know how many ppl they can handle each day.

last time when i apply,is go there take a q number and wait quite some time for my turn.inside is flooded with foreigner apply for all different pass.they serve each ppl with smelly face and if document is not enough,they will pass me a paper and ask me to go behind and write my explaination letter then come.so i just go outside and stand there write my story
yeah luckily got e-appt system ... i waited for 2 weeks to complete my formalities .. imagaine e-system also fully booked ...

well .. so far my contact with them is very pleasant .... 1 or 2 still got abit face but manage to make them smile abit coz I bring my baby ... gto a powerful tool though

2015 pts in 2015
Old 14-09-2011, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
my personal thinking is i dont think appeal through a lawyer is that useful cos seriously they dont give a damm.My thinking is they follow according to their guideline but of cos there will be some compassionate special case whereby they will consider.To them is they see no reason why they need to allow the girl to come in few months before the ROM date

My impression of them is ONLY COME WHEN U ARE READY.Apply again and again but without sufficent document they require is simply wasting their time.

my intended ROM is next week lor, and they still reject.

I come with all documents liao... actually i am fine with rejection, and then reapply or reappeal again, because i understand they have to be careful to prevent the wrong pple from entering singapore. this is their job, after all.
the painful thing is that each appeal takes abt 4 weeks to receive a reply!!!

its too long
Old 14-09-2011, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
my intended ROM is next week lor, and they still reject.

I come with all documents liao... actually i am fine with rejection, and then reapply or reappeal again, because i understand they have to be careful to prevent the wrong pple from entering singapore. this is their job, after all.
the painful thing is that each appeal takes abt 4 weeks to receive a reply!!!

its too long
If that is the case,i think your future wife might have a hard time to come here since they dont even grant u those days that u needed,but u request for how many days before your ROM date?
Old 14-09-2011, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my no1 will be coming in early next month. but i wan to help her prepare some interview qn for practice. May i know what are the possible qns the officer will asked beside what is listed as below:

1. why you come here? since u come in b4 liao?
2. you staying with your bf?
3. how long have u know him?
4. do u know ur bf is single or married?
5. how long u stay?
6. how much u bring?

some qn i got from reading this thread. but can pls fill me in if i am missing out something.

and also i will be giving her new hp. shd i put anything like photo of us/me inside bcuz i read the officer will check her phone?

besides her luggage(to check if she got xnn garments ), her phone, her return air tix, her wallet etc what else will they check? what color is her panties and bra? ok this i talk cock one... ignore it.

bro shysaint, what else did i miss out on preping her up? can tell me everything u can so that i can max up her chances of coming in? many many thanks in advance.

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 15-09-2011, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
my no1 will be coming in early next month. but i wan to help her prepare some interview qn for practice. May i know what are the possible qns the officer will asked beside what is listed as below:

1. why you come here? since u come in b4 liao?
2. you staying with your bf?
3. how long have u know him?
4. do u know ur bf is single or married?
5. how long u stay?
6. how much u bring?

some qn i got from reading this thread. but can pls fill me in if i am missing out something.

and also i will be giving her new hp. shd i put anything like photo of us/me inside bcuz i read the officer will check her phone?

besides her luggage(to check if she got xnn garments ), her phone, her return air tix, her wallet etc what else will they check? what color is her panties and bra? ok this i talk cock one... ignore it.

bro shysaint, what else did i miss out on preping her up? can tell me everything u can so that i can max up her chances of coming in? many many thanks in advance.
1. Put Photo ... Good Idea ... will be very convincing ...

2. Luggague ... u can put condom in there .. ask her to tell them it's for use with BF ....

3. Return Ticket is a MUST. Take SIA sure better chance !

4. Bring in as much $$ as POssible ... the best is got 1 Platinum Credit Card.

5. You basically got all the qns needed ... maybe 1 more : say getting ROM, Parent-in-law want to see her and bringing her go buy Diamonds ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 15-09-2011, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
4. Bring in as much $$ as POssible ... the best is got 1 Platinum Credit Card.

5. You basically got all the qns needed ... maybe 1 more : say getting ROM, Parent-in-law want to see her and bringing her go buy Diamonds ...
Best to say I bring tens of millions with me now.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 15-09-2011, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
If that is the case,i think your future wife might have a hard time to come here since they dont even grant u those days that u needed,but u request for how many days before your ROM date?
i applying for 30days social visit only lor.. thats the lowest social visit pass liao.

anyway i got some subtle hint that it is not really her, but overall picture.
seriously wondering how to be more efficient. i mean confirm record good, also need to trouble so long... wrote a simple email requesting for interview, but didnt even get a reply from the officer in charge who rejected her.
Old 15-09-2011, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
i applying for 30days social visit only lor.. thats the lowest social visit pass liao.

anyway i got some subtle hint that it is not really her, but overall picture.
seriously wondering how to be more efficient. i mean confirm record good, also need to trouble so long... wrote a simple email requesting for interview, but didnt even get a reply from the officer in charge who rejected her.
if your girl have problem coming into sg before,30 days will be a bit too much for them to swallow
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1