The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-06-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAFT View Post
Bros, anyone know wat happened to FlirtyGirl and the girls?
Mia since 16 June.
Safe to book if they resume ?
Just knew they’re resting for few days
Think will be back soon
Old 20-06-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 0
boobymansion is a splendid one to beholdboobymansion is a splendid one to beholdboobymansion is a splendid one to beholdboobymansion is a splendid one to beholdboobymansion is a splendid one to beholdboobymansion is a splendid one to beholdboobymansion is a splendid one to behold

Cherry from Seduction

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthr...ghlight=cherry

Looks: 9 hot syt. Give naughty and playful vibes
Body: 8 petite
Pussy: 9 trimmed
Bbbj: 9 she can go deep. Add on her skilful handjob. Really damn damn siok
Fj: 9 her pussy sucked my cock up. Tight abd very wet
Cim: 10 amazing. No words to describe the feeling just WOW
Rtf: yes
Old 20-06-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

FR for Nadear Seduction

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=942529

Many a FR has been written about this fine lady but today I understand why so many bros have been RTFing her.

Truth is she caught my eye ever since she was new here but I was unable to up her because I was overseas. Asked bro Seduction if she was still around when I flew back (today) and booked session with him once confirmed. Straight away come back home from airport throw bag down, shower then head to appointment liao.

Is she worth it? Every damn single yusof ishak!

Simply put a session with her feels very non-commercial, packed full of GFE and playfulness which helps elevate the sex....

Her personality is also a plus- confident but not yaya papaya like some of the FLs around. Coupled with her youthfulness, figure and looks she has quite a winning package. Also usually at this late stage of their tour ORD mood sinks in but not for her, she gives it her all!

Sex-wise she is amazing as she really enjoys it also. Bros have mentioned how easy it is to turn her on and I can report that it is true! Her skill level is also not bad. Also very happy to lead and to let you lead the session.

Would I RTF? If I didn't have to travel again tomorrow I would definitely do so!

Looks: 9/10 I would dare say she looks better than her photos
Body: 8.5/10 Small boobs but slim and nubile, no signs of birth/C-section
DFK: Yes- passionate
Paint: Yes- watch her squirm
Fingering- Yes- start slow and work up the tempo
BBBJ: 8/10 CIM-able and good technique, tempted to CIM during 2nd shot
FJ: 9/10 This gets said too much but it's like bonking your playful, naughty girlfriend
RTF: Definitely but she goes back really really soon so mai tu liao!
Old 20-06-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 1
91nova is a name known to all91nova is a name known to all91nova is a name known to all91nova is a name known to all91nova is a name known to all91nova is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Indeed He is always buddy with his bed
Yeah fucking useless stable.

Now he can close down his stable continue sleeping and be buddy with his bed forever
Old 20-06-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Poisonivii is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Gigi (Lust365)

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthr...highlight=gigi

Looks: 9 seductive mixed asian look. Even prettier in person

Body: 9.5 her body type is completely my vibe

Boobs: 9.5 massive breast. Kept my hands close on em

Pussy: 9 trimmed small bushes pipi. Very sensitive and wet

Bbbj: 8.5 wild suctions: would have been better if she can do deeper.

Fj: 9 very accommodating and worked hard. She worked the most the whole session: hands up for her energy and high sex drive.

Okt: smooth transaction and trustworthy
Old 20-06-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 570 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold

LOOKS LIKE LOCAL, TALKS LIKE LOCAL, COZ SHE'S PART LOCAL

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=943771

Unfortunately can't upload the photos I took of Jelly, but she's one cute looking lady.

Greeted me cheerfully when opening the door which caught me by surprise. Did I book a Thai FL? Coz she speaks like a local and looks like a local syt chinese. Later during the conversation did she reveal that she's indeed part local and spent her childhood here.

Jelly is very fair, like a local Chinese, speaks without any Thai accent at all and is very bubbly and likes to laugh a lot, revealing her braces. She has enhanced C cup with visible scars underneath, nice pointy nipples that get aroused easily when played with, wet pussy with no smell. She has unblemished oval cute face with fleshy cheeks, sharpish nose that has undergone the knife. Just like the photos, she has a huge tattoo covering her entire back and some on her upper legs but none at her front torso except for some on her left upper arm.

She's not new to the trade, although this is her maiden work trip to sg, and can endure long painting session and would fondle her breast, grab my hands, and occasionally take a peek at my painting skills when she's high, but will not stop you even when she starts arching her back. The bed was wet after 10 mins of painting. She allows frenching, and would initiate it during cowgirl.

She can BBBJ for long, I knelt on the bed and she would bend down with her fleshy butt up in the air facing away from me, and would gently give me a bj for quite some time, can hear the slurping sounds but not the saliva messy kind.

Our mouths were locked throughout FJ and her moaning can be loud when she reaches orgasm. She's very friendly, after the session she would give me water without asking and even offered me her can of coke. Does not chase me away after shower, we sat and talked very casually, at times breaking out in giggling laughter revealing her braces and even allowed me to take her photos for this review, which I can't upload 😡

Verdict : For Bros that want to experience some local flavour without the throat killing price of Dome L, Jelly is a worthy substitute, non commercial friendly cute looking FL. Not for Bros looking for natural boobs though, hers is soft enhanced with visible scars underneath.
Old 20-06-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DylanMin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Becky from GMC

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=942997

Looks: 8.5, a little bit of pre milf but wont reject

Body: 9.5 super tiny body, which i loved, petite size

Boobs: 9 enhance breast but feels very very real.

Pussy: 9 clean

Bbbj: 9.5, SOP very good, gives you good slurp slurp

Fj: 10, riding skill 10/10, I am definitely not the only one who enjoyed and finish the session

Okt: My go to stable, rarely disappoint. booking is fast and easy.
Old 20-06-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Runawayb is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthr...ghlight=nadear

FR
Nadear from Seduction

Okt: Solid transaction

Looks: 9 pretty syt. Looks very daring

Body: 9 petite

Boobs: 8.5 B perky booby

Pussy: cleanly shaved, smooth like butter

Bbbj: 9 deep suctions. Super pro moves while she give me steady hj

Fj: 9 good in any position. Im so pleasurized by her. Time and penny worth it.
Cim sucked out all my juices and slightly played with it before she slowly let it drip.
Gfe: 9 touchy, likes cuddles and bubbly

Old 21-06-2023, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
Hunk007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Miki KinkyThai

Looks: 9/10 slim syt
Boobs: small, natural, reminds me of my ex gf long time ago in Poly days
BJ: 10/10 unloaded in 69 within minutes
FJ: 10/10 she is tight. Did cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy.
GFE: 8/10 will hug and cuddle between shots just like a GF
RTF: Will consider. She is excellent but will really like to try other girls as well.

Will be back !
Old 21-06-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster (M)

andylau69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brandy - Seduction

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.ph...ghlight=brandy

Looks: 8.5/10 90% like photo, a real sexy babe.
Body: 9/10 slim and slender, solid figure.
Boobs: 9/10 C cup boobs, soft and she love me touching it.
French: 8.5/10 aggressive!!!!! she go all out like those dfk, very intense and turn on.
BBBJ: 9/10 I must say she excel in this dept. Close eye lie down enjoy her sucking, super good really.
Catbath: 8.5/10 almost everywhere. Started from my ear, to my neck, to my nipple and went down.
Painting: 8/10 Allows, and she's trimmed. Juicy pussy when horny.
FJ: 9/10 tried a few style. fav is cow girl, followed by missionary and doggy. Low mileage feels. She moan damn loud and sexy when she is about to come.
GFE: 9/10 more like friends with benefits type but i like it
RTF: yes i will

Overall: 9/10 thumbs up for her and okt. Very satisfied with the session!
Old 21-06-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 7
classyact is a splendid one to beholdclassyact is a splendid one to beholdclassyact is a splendid one to beholdclassyact is a splendid one to beholdclassyact is a splendid one to beholdclassyact is a splendid one to beholdclassyact is a splendid one to beholdclassyact is a splendid one to behold

Kisses(Lust365)

Very Service Oriented Girl.
Looks as per pic with some filter won't cancel type 100% Chio Enough.
English can understand each other. Speaks good FRENCH.
Actions more than words
PAINTING with soft moans. Easy to get wet nice clean no foul smell.
FJ Tight and willing to change positions.
Great Smile Happy go Luck kinda babe.
Overall 9/10 girl with RTF on my list.
Damage at $180/90Mins/2Shots acceptable since considering their pricing have been stable.

Thanks Bro Lust as usual promised FR if lady is good.
Looking at the stable line-up really power. I saw 1 more car in the same location and gan power. Will hear from me again real soon...
Old 21-06-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 14
kiwi23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiwi23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiwi23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Girl: Miko from GMC
Look: more of GND

Body: All natural, height estimate 152. I think is small B. Slight tummy

Bj: Very good and she enjoy giving bj. Started in the shower

FJ: very hardworking. Old uncle the stamina like fuck now. So she was doing most of the work and she enjoy it.

Actually can see that she enjoy fucking.

Second shot was disrupted cause both of us sweat a lot and too shag to continue. Took a long break and she actually continue the second shot by giving me bj and try to cowgirl me to finish. End up still cannot finish and she try to HJ and BJ. Really a lot of effort on her part.

$150 2s for such a hardworking girl, can't ask for anything more. Overall a very pleasant bonk
Old 21-06-2023, 01:29 AM
Samster (M)

Illinois756 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ling from pink lady

Saw a few reviews about her and decided to give her a try. Similarity to the photos is really about 99%. Proceeded to take a shower and begin shortly after in the bedroom. Started with Bbbj and honestly was surprised by her skills with good suction.
The FJ was in a few positions and she will try very hard to please you with nice moans as well. Really low mileage and tight.
RTF yes but sadly she said that she is leaving already and wont be back for awhile
Old 21-06-2023, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 9
reraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to all

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=944420

Followup to my previous FR,
CHERRY from RoyalXscort

Special note: Has previously been to SG under “Ava” in sep 22, lots of old FR, apparently her old customers recognised her and hence she was fully booked for her first 3 days despite no FR. Managed to secure a late night slot. Obviously a hidden gem, apologies to the older bros for more difficult bookings ahead.

OKT: Solid guy, transparent and honest. Will give reliable recommendations from my experience.

Looks: 8/10, matches best with the 4th photo on her forum post, tanner than the pictures, has braces

Body: 9.5/10 close to perfect IMO. One of the biggest pairs of natural tits I have seen in my lifetime on a petite girl. Flat tummy with ribcage. Nice ass to grab. Honestly not sure how you get better than this if your preference is for busty natural petite girls. Also, no childbirth as promised by OKT and verified with girl

BJ: 9/10, able to deepthroat with tongue action, no teeth, no gag, includes balls as well. No complaints here.

FJ: 9.5/10 more aggressive where lucky is submissive, if you let her ride you she will bounce/gyrate like mad. Can hold her and set your own pace if you want as well. Makes an effort to hold and shake her tits while youre watching her bounce which is quite cute. Highlight: after shooting, she keeps you inside and squeezes her pelvic muscles and says “im hugging you from the inside”

GFE: 9.5/10 very very strong KC. Nonstop chatting, cuddling, kissing from the moment I opened the door till the moment I left. Didnt use her phone at all. Didnt chase me out either, even after 2nd shot still cuddled and teased me.

Overall: 9/10. Surprised to say this but better than lucky for me personally. If you want B+ petite SYT submissive girl go for lucky. If you want D/E busty petite high GFE go for cherry. Or even better, go for both, which I am planning to do if I can get a slot where theyre both free.

RTF: Hard yes. Money well spent, 220 may be pricey but id rather pay a premium for a good bonk as opposed to spending 140-180 for a subpar bonk, better go GL pay <100 if want subpar.
Old 21-06-2023, 01:57 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
godofm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygodofm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Review for Wawa from Kinkythai:

Okt: Super efficient, straight forward, no bullshit. Location was super super good to be honest, you would feel safe for yourself and for the girl. Though I understand it costs more to be there, but the hotel secrecy was top notch.

Girl -
Looks : Not my type, said she's 25, just like some normal cute little girl over the hot girl or girl next door. But her character will be a little cute and people would enjoy it.

The deed -
Kissing wise was pretty lips touching and tongue lashing but not the dfk. Yes there was tongue sucking and lips sucking from the heat, but you could tell it's not the full on all out that u get with some.

Super rider, has knows what she is doing. Has really really good techniques in making people come easily. If it was other guys, the guys would have finished within less than 5minutes of her riding you. Technique wise was superb.

Overall experience from her wise, was a pro and clearly knows what she is doing. For guys that likes the feeling of finishing during sex, she is the one.
However like I mentioned she won't go all out intimacy wise. She does draw the line that it's business and a pro. If you don't finish with her, she starts getting competitive and experiments ways to get you to finish.

Thumbs up to the okt again to secure such a great spot for your girls 🫡
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1