The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-05-2020, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Haha bro, I checked my chiong phone after I saw the last 2 posts and I also got the message from her. She's my fav too
Haha too bad the listed items not as enticing as her listed services as ML

Mini electrical gadgets market is so competitive these days..too many people selling the same kind of stuff online.

Last edited by Johndick; 21-05-2020 at 08:28 AM.
Old 21-05-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Very surprised to see her post again after disappearing for over a year.

She said she wants to come back when the situation improves, but it's anybody's guess when that would be.
Taking it with a pinch of salt, especially her. Said wanna come back many times liao...

Zara

Last edited by derrickboy; 22-05-2020 at 10:02 AM.
Old 21-05-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
asadafag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, anyone have SLG Xue er contacts can share? Thx in advance!
Old 22-05-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!

I didn't know I can tahan the CB and not to visit ML, quite happy about the CB, managed to save quite a bit. Can use the saving to buy a good bicycle. Haha
Old 22-05-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong ah View Post
I didn't know I can tahan the CB and not to visit ML, quite happy about the CB, managed to save quite a bit. Can use the saving to buy a good bicycle. Haha
Agree..surprisingly didn't feel much of any uncontrollable urge like some kind of drug addicts trying to kick the habit haha.

I guess most of us it has become a routine instead of something we can't do without. It is still steamy to reminisce some spicy ML sessions of course but it's not like our lives feel drastically more depressing without ML companionship.

It's been 4 months no ML for me and counting..my last was with Xiao Xiao

Last edited by Johndick; 22-05-2020 at 01:07 PM.
Old 22-05-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
SLRR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSLRR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
hahaha..same here. I used the savings on purchase of other stuffs
Old 22-05-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 21
sinjiao is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinjiao is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinjiao is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Taking it with a pinch of salt, especially her. Said wanna come back many times liao...
she is pretty but i don't remember her being special.
but she did sound like a taiwanese though she is definitely not one haha
Old 22-05-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Last was a tarma with xiao xiao and wanzi. Indeed bank acc looks healthy after CB kick in, but make out with syt is always on the back of the mind. 色即是空。
Old 22-05-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinjiao View Post
she is pretty but i don't remember her being special.
but she did sound like a taiwanese though she is definitely not one haha
Haha... yeah pretty and I always remember her butterfly during the session...
and that when she laid and rested on me, with her breasts pressed against me can see her sideboob in the mirror... quite nice

Zara
Old 22-05-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Haha... yeah pretty and I always remember her butterfly during the session...
and that when she laid and rested on me, with her breasts pressed against me can see her sideboob in the mirror... quite nice
She is quite "airport" to me man.

After trying Ds, anything less than Cs will seem like airport.
Old 22-05-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
She is quite "airport" to me man.

After trying Ds, anything less than Cs will seem like airport.
Lol... for me big boobs is not a must but if have is definitely a bonus...

Zara
Old 22-05-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Long weekend better stay safe. 1 mth more, all to endure. Wind big
Old 22-05-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Long weekend better stay safe. 1 mth more, all to endure. Wind big
you are being too optimistic, spa and massages , any other vice activities are stipulated for phase 3 (safe nation). so is easily few more months at least till August onwards.

From CB (Circuit Breaker) > CCB (Continuous CB) > PCB (Post-circuit breaker) 😹
Old 22-05-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Shopee: could it be Yxx Pxx Lxxx shop? If yes, she's one of my recent past fave companions!!!
that shop sell pussy ? up you hehe enjoy

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 22-05-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
you are being too optimistic, spa and massages , any other vice activities are stipulated for phase 3 (safe nation). so is easily few more months at least till August onwards.

From CB (Circuit Breaker) > CCB (Continuous CB) > PCB (Post-circuit breaker) 😹
Omg! Public holiday usually a lot of ppl read newspapers. Maybe we see some news in the next few day to shame
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1