The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-09-2022, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for 119 (Fantasia Babes):

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=898544

Preface: Last but not least to complete the new trio is 119. Oh boy was I in for a nice surprise lol.

OKT: Refer to my previous comments on FB. Nothing much to be added on.

Location: At the usual place again. Bring your own towel if u don't like using those small ones.

Looks: Holy smokes. If cuteness/kawaii-ness were ever a person, she would be a prime candidate for it. One of the most fun-sized and adorable girls I have come across in Dome 1. You will have that feeling of wanting to hug and protect her from all the bad guys and stuff when you first see her.

Body: Slim and very petite. Nice B cups to complement her frame. Has some prominent tattoos on her abdomen and left thigh.

BBBJ: Much better than I expected. My little bro felt more than sex-tisfied with her mouth and tongue showing TLC to him.

FJ: I don't think I have to elaborate much on the feeling of pounding an 18 y/o pussy. Some things are just self-explanatory lol.

GFE: Cute. Just cute. I don't know what else to say but just cute.

RTF: Hell yeah! 119, together with 117 and 118, at their price points, are certainly fail-safe and value-for-money options now.

Looking forward to 120 and beyond!

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 13-09-2022, 03:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
elfanger78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelfanger78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Peach from Seduction

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=899119

Location - Quite hidden on a busy street.

Looks- 9/10 Looks similar to the photo. Quite pretty. Very much like the 3rd pic from the link.

Boobs- B Cup. Nice and soft.

French: 9/10 No rejects. During FJ french even more.

Painting - 9/10 Pussy fully shaved. She came twice when painting & fingering her. She is super wet. (Pls cut your nails before fingering her. she checked my nails before letting me finger her.) Managed to make her squirt a little. If you know what to do.

FJ: 10/10 Tight and wet. Very nice pussy lips and clit. Went on few positions and ending in missionary after few mins. Too tight. She says my tool is big for her.

GFE: 9/10 After the FJ hugged me like koala bear

OKT - Always friendly and chatty, already know for years.

RFT- Definitely. A rare gem. She is actually a clothing model back in thai.

Stable that I always go to SS, Seduction, Lust365 & The Pimp (So far tried all these no switch and bait)
Old 13-09-2022, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
x1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?p=2...5#post21591365
Late review

Kookik LA
Okt is friendly and prompt
Area in G, no need check in
Room small but not there for room
Looks: appealing to me, head turner. nice hair colour. Slight fleckers on face but looks cute in a way. around 160, just nice. not syt but feels like OL to me.
Boobs: enhanced
Body: just nice, with fats are correct area
GFE: friendly and not much commercial feel
French: Yeah yes, sky is the limit
FJ: multiple positions ok
RTF: If time is ok
Old 13-09-2022, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
gokulan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for dream from Galaxy
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?p...2#post21642052

Okt: 10/10 fast response and was ae to accommodate me as well

Location:In g area. Small towel so for bros who don't like must bring your own. Instructions clear no need to check in.

Looks:7/10 slighlty chubbier irl but she is very sweet from the moment you walk in.

Boobs: 8/10 big boobs. Natural so got a bit of sag. But very nice to see them bounce when we go hard.

French: 5/10 just some light kisses

Bbbj: 8/10 she was very seductive would lick every inch of my tool and balls as well. Tried to dt as much as she could

Ar: 6/10 she would seductively lick around and then poke a bit. But not a lot of action there

Painting: 8/10 she's trimmed no smell. She's very sensitive and you can tell when painting she really enjoys it.

Fj:9/10 very accomadating to different positions and was super horny.

Gfe:9/10 this is where she shines. She's very friendly and gets horny fast. Very easy to talk too and likea to laugh

Massage:9/10 she's properly trained. She cracked my back and feet and gave me a good massage in between shots. No piano massage.

Rtf: maybe. A lot of girls out there but she has left an impression
Old 13-09-2022, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eizen View Post
Hmm was going to try her based on the previous reviews, but then saw this suspicious FR and re-considering...
i have the same suspicion as u
was eyeing on her and even wanted to book on the first day until her FR came up and then the next 2 increased my suspicion further since they are share 1 thing in common

i had good and bad experience with the stable before
Old 13-09-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3008 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 17
Katisuk is one of the Best!Katisuk is one of the Best!Katisuk is one of the Best!Katisuk is one of the Best!

Nicha SweetThai

Location is convenient for both driving and grabbing.

Sexy and chio looking and surely better than in pics. Sweet with long hair and in the mid 20s.

Natural boobs with some tattoo, petite and nice proportionally built body that was good to cuddle.

Shaven pussy, seductively scented and juicy

Nice perky butt that is perfect for doggy and spooning

Very powerful and good BBBJ, Lick my cock like a lolipop very skillful and she is , proven she is a cock lover.

Fuck job was good, tight pussy with good co-ordination and moan well.

Eager to please and accommodative to the sexual positions I desired. I find her very enjoyable.

You will definitely enjoy your session with her. If all goes well with my schedule , I will book her again this weekend.

Bro , please take good care of her.

Thanks for the arrangement Bro Donut
Old 13-09-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Lonelyboyels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

jisu from Manson.
took her last week.
budget bonk so got to manage expectation

okt was responsive. straight to the point.
location with ample parking.

photo is definitely her but with some meitu.
she mentioned she is 28 this year.

look : 6.5
boobs: natural B
body: not slim not fat. like what previous bro mentioned, need to go gym to tone up.
massage : with baby oil, not those hard type.
gfe : can converse very well . non commercial like a friend.
bbbj : one of the better ones.
she mentioned she is sensitive to ky. so all natural wet without ky during fj.

not a time watcher and phone user.

finish both shots during bbbj CIM.

few days before she goes back.

worth the price.
Old 13-09-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Petite Babe from Chiangmai- Clara from OneSiam

Okt: Super responsive and polite as usual

Looks: ‘23 yo’ (she claimed but looked around 5 years older) petite gal from Chiangmai (claimed to do farming biz inclusive of strawberries in Chiangmai), fair, abit of Japanese look, speak English like Jap

Body: Petite, 1.5ish m, slim with no tummy fats, early 40s kg, quite well enhanced C boobs with dark brown raisins, can’t find surgical scar, super light weight hence easy to maneuver during fucking

Services: Awesome service include sensual shower with loads of rabba (offered bbbj in shower but I declined), erotic catbath (lick your neck, nips, inner thighs; she might get a tad passionate on licking/ kissing of neck hence might need to remind her lest she end up planting strawberries) and bj (capped per my request), dfk allowed, ultra tight pussy similar to Violet’s (din get to paint cos she applied ky after seeing my super hard rod)

FJ: Fucked her lovingly in multiple positions (cowgal, lotus, missionary, doggie) very shiok cos v v tight, she appeared in pain hence gotta do it gently and finish off faster in doggie, good gfe cos lots of dfk

Verdict: Awesome bonk but not as pretty or young as Violet or JiJee. Photos definitely her but gotta discount around 5 years; but her services much better and with passionate dfk.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 13-09-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 19
graphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I was deeply inspired by bro bigdaddy1314's post to try out Jenny.

I was initially eyeing Oily from LA (because she was able to give massage which was what I needed) but she was booked for the night so I decided to give Jenny a shot. OKT's replies were swift which enabled the booking to be smooth.

Location was in RLD. I wish that she can be shifted to the city /south area which I think may help with a better business for her. Door to enter premises were blocked by vans but thank goodness no one got me to register.

Jenny is in mid-late 20s. Her looks grow on you. She is from an area near Chiang Mai. She complains her boobs are small but I think they are nice and a handful. She genuinely reflects a v v nice gf feeling.

We started action immediately as she has showered. So she kneeled down and started blowing me.

She was detailed in her bbbj, did not cheat by doing hj in the process and was ready to DT.

I could not handle it and moved the action to bed where she serviced me further.

After we got onto the bed, we also started our fj. Started with missionary, G-whiz, then cowgirl,leap frog and then doggy before I released my load with a huge scream. Cow girl was good because I could grab her boobs while we were shagging. Doggy I was able to constantly pound her. She purrs like a little cat when she is being shagged.

After that she treated me to some very good massage as she has had almost 10 years of massage experience - learnt in Thailand and executed in Russia/MY/Brunei/Korea. I felt like I could rest there for the night.

Overall it's very good service. Honestly wish she could be placed in a more central hotel. Hope OKT can bring more of such girls to Sg that we can support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy1314 View Post
Jenny from Mansion

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=898895

Did not see any FR for her after a few days, but was recommended by OKT so decided to go ahead since I’ve had good experience with bro Mansion.

OKT fast response and very patient to answer questions I had as maybe I’m more fussy.

Location was at G area, don’t need register if follow OKT instructions. Room and bed is decent sized with clean towels so not an issue for me.

Not gonna be doing any rating but sharing my experience with Jenny.

Looks: Discount 20% from pix but still pretty IMO. Jenny looks like those pre-MILF type. When she look at me with her eyes, the looks really grow on me. Maybe 1-2 years ago can consider as SYT. Should be about late 20s.

Body: Typical Thai tan and she has 2 inks and slight tummy, but nothing too extreme as she has a decent height. When standing up looks like typical SG gf. Nice ass to squeeze and doggy (see photo below).

Boobs: Natural Bs, but her nipples are yummy and always erected, very good to lick and suck, she is sensitive there too.

Shower: Wash you up nicely and actions starts here when she kneel down to BBBJ in the bathtub. Feels just like with your SG gf.

BBBJ: She can go on for long time while giving attention to balls as well. I think it went on for more than 10 mins. Sloppy and wet and she didn’t resist when I pushed her head in for DT. She doesn’t do CIM so please respect her for that but can shoot ON her mouth, she says that’s fine. COB also good to go.

French: Didn’t try as she was too busy giving attention to my little brother.

Pussy: She is slightly bushy but doesn’t really affect the painting. She enjoys being painted, no smell and she is super easily wet. After 1st round of BBBJ, gave her finger and she was already wet. After second round of BBBJ, Jenny was even wetter, went down on her till she came. Super sensitive. No KY needed.

FJ: First shot she took control and ride in cowgirl till I come. Second shot was in doggy. As mentioned, she has a nice ass to ram and bounce while I doggy her like there’s no tomorrow as she grabs tightly on the sheets as seen in pix below.

Massage: This is where she truly shines. Jenny shared that she had been massaging for a few years around the world in diff countries included Malaysia and Korea. She was always in legit massage. But truly the massage is the best I’ve ever received in Dome 1. Massage lovers please fall in.

Comms/GFE: she can converse in decent English, no translator required. She is new to this trade as she was always doing legit massage so might be a little green in this area. But her effort in BBBJ and massage more than makes up for it.

Took the pictures with her consent and OKT consent to post. Told her I’d help her do a review as she’s not getting as many customers as she should.

RTF: at this price point of 130/2, truly a steal. Highly likely RTF.

Last edited by graphites; 13-09-2022 at 10:21 AM.
Old 13-09-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Chanel - from Empire
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=898802

After looking at a few FR, and looking at the photo, suit my taste, so decided to try it out, no regret.

Face - 8/10 Typical thai tan, but her face more like malay, so you can imagine you are having fun with a young minah

Body - 9/10 Petite and slim with perky butts, but small boobs. My kind of body, not really a boobs lover. Oh and she have a full tattoo on her back, incomplete one though, but still looks very nice.

DATY - 9/10 Saw bro who tried her earlier said she is not trimmed. But on my visit she already shaved, but with prickle. The important part is she have a very beautiful pussy, nice pussy lips too. No smell and I enjoy eating her out until she cum

DFK - 9/10 After some casual chit chat after getting in the room, we started to dfk for a while before going to shower.

Bbbj - 7/10 Cant comment much on this as I am not really a fans of bbbj, but can say that she put in effort.

Catbath - 8/10 Lots of nipples licking, which I likes a lot.

FJ- 9/10 Started with cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, then finished off with missionary. No complain on any position, she is pretty tight too.

Funny thing is when I visited her in the evening, she is drinking heineken beer, and offered me too but I kindly rejected. She say she is bored thats why she is drinking, but most probably just drinking out of sorrow bah. So bro who visiting her can bring her some beer to make her happy? haha

Chit chat abit on her past, last time when she worked in Myanmar, she "bao" by a Chinese guy @ a very low price, so yea she know how to speak some very simple mandarin too.
Old 13-09-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 5
messiisblackcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymessiisblackcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finish a session with Kimchi,
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=898935

Arrived at the location and proceeded to the room. Knocked on the door, a SYT opened the door. She look damn cute in her real life. SO SWEET. Very cute innocent girl keep playing with me & i can't wait any longer to bonk her. She is just my cup of tea! Enjoy every minutes she provide me with great service. Chatting, hugging, frenching. Strong GFE i can feel. Nice hard working attitude. Thanks Club Friday for bringing her here for us to enjoy.

Name: Kimchi

OKT: Club Friday

Looks - 9/10
Cute young look, SYT Confirm

Body - 8/10
Nice body, neither fat nor slim

Boobs - 9/10
Big natural boobs. Big C at least

BBBJ - 8/10
Do it like eating an ice cream

FJ - 8/10
Love to look at her facial expression, her moan. Very accommodative to any position you requested for

GFE - 10/10
100% GFE, no commercial feel at all

Service - 9/10
Very cheerful hardworking girl

Overall - 9/10
Pretty sweet young girl with great service

RTF - Yes
Old 13-09-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
castlelai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0n0b View Post
If I tell u my FRs are real, u will probably think that I’m getting paid by some stables.

So why dun u try some out some of the stables and then contribute some real FRs here. Haha

I have paid my school fees years ago… Guess that’s what newcomers are supposed to go thru and then learnt the hard way from the negative encounters especially if he does not know how to filter, too lazy to analysis all the FRs, or simply inexperienced lar.

I won’t say I’m any old bird here but just seasoned enuf lor. Just try to stay cool and positive whenever u encounter any less than expected ones.

Over at this thread, no one owes anyone any FR de lor.
Yeah, so many 'good' review, and have paid tuition fee:-( I appreciate 'bad' , review or feedback more sometimes. LoL
Old 13-09-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
jerjeromel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
FR for 119 (Fantasia Babes):

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=898544

Preface: Last but not least to complete the new trio is 119. Oh boy was I in for a nice surprise lol.

OKT: Refer to my previous comments on FB. Nothing much to be added on.

Location: At the usual place again. Bring your own towel if u don't like using those small ones.

Looks: Holy smokes. If cuteness/kawaii-ness were ever a person, she would be a prime candidate for it. One of the most fun-sized and adorable girls I have come across in Dome 1. You will have that feeling of wanting to hug and protect her from all the bad guys and stuff when you first see her.

Body: Slim and very petite. Nice B cups to complement her frame. Has some prominent tattoos on her abdomen and left thigh.

BBBJ: Much better than I expected. My little bro felt more than sex-tisfied with her mouth and tongue showing TLC to him.

FJ: I don't think I have to elaborate much on the feeling of pounding an 18 y/o pussy. Some things are just self-explanatory lol.

GFE: Cute. Just cute. I don't know what else to say but just cute.

RTF: Hell yeah! 119, together with 117 and 118, at their price points, are certainly fail-safe and value-for-money options now.

Looking forward to 120 and beyond!
Can french?
Old 13-09-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 2
whenwereuborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by discoman View Post
VP the price premium ma, on the bright side I think at least better than d2
Its heading that way if everyone tolerates that, and do nothing.
Old 13-09-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cardinals deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kookik-LA
Looks - pretty close to photos!
Body - man made but still very nice to grab on them
Bbbj - Better than I thought. Surrendered to CIM
Fj - rides you like no tomorrow.
Gfe - awkward at first but makes plenty of effort to break the ice.
Rtf - definitely will!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1